and you critique other people methods??
Im going to end the fade the "public" FAIRY TALE
and you critique other people methods??
and you critique other people methods??
Do not post that site link again. Thank you.
let Weeks post any thing he wants
if you like it don't read it![]()
Do not post that site link again. Thank you.
let Weeks post any thing he wants
if you like it don't read it![]()
Well,
1. Anything lower than 70% is not considered a "fade the public"
2. Injuries. Affects the line only not the percentage.
3. Pick and choose ur spots meaning, dont bet every play. Check what everyone else is on first. You also have to watch for line movement and combine that with the percentage and determine whether its a solid play for not. Fading the public is very profitable if you do it right. These are just the basics.
Well,
1. Anything lower than 70% is not considered a "fade the public"
2. Injuries. Affects the line only not the percentage.
3. Pick and choose ur spots meaning, dont bet every play. Check what everyone else is on first. You also have to watch for line movement and combine that with the percentage and determine whether its a solid play for not. Fading the public is very profitable if you do it right. These are just the basics.
I was very successful in 05 ncaabb(you can check my past picks) by watching the 3 most heavily bet teams every day. I went with the public sometimes, I went against them sometimes. I kept an eye on which kind of teams were able to cover when they were public bets. I kept an eye on these teams afterwards which also helped me.
There is something to watching the consensus, but I think blindly betting against the public would be a mistake long term. It might work in some short term spots
I was very successful in 05 ncaabb(you can check my past picks) by watching the 3 most heavily bet teams every day. I went with the public sometimes, I went against them sometimes. I kept an eye on which kind of teams were able to cover when they were public bets. I kept an eye on these teams afterwards which also helped me.
There is something to watching the consensus, but I think blindly betting against the public would be a mistake long term. It might work in some short term spots
How do we even know the numbers for the public bets are even accurate? How does that number come about anyway? Does it only count the number of bets made at a handful of casinos in Vegas? or a handful of online sportsbooks?
I just don't see how the number of public bets can be calculated with so many different bookies/casinos to bet with.
I didn't mean how do YOU know the numbers are accurate, I meant how does ANYBODY know those numbers are accurate. With so many casinos/bookies, you'd have to average out numbers from a lot of different sources (relying on the fact that the numbers given are even true in the first place)
How do we even know the numbers for the public bets are even accurate? How does that number come about anyway? Does it only count the number of bets made at a handful of casinos in Vegas? or a handful of online sportsbooks?
I just don't see how the number of public bets can be calculated with so many different bookies/casinos to bet with.
I didn't mean how do YOU know the numbers are accurate, I meant how does ANYBODY know those numbers are accurate. With so many casinos/bookies, you'd have to average out numbers from a lot of different sources (relying on the fact that the numbers given are even true in the first place)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,253
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 632
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,409
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,544
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,189
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
- Trump's legacy? 32,957
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,100
- Trump lies so much. 22,892
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
