Im going to end the fade the "public" FAIRY TALE
Thanks for the replies guys.
BP26,I hear you,Ive added the % to the selections so that at a later date I can breakdown if the higher % of public plays does return a +/- in the long run.I too also think that the juice(vig) will get both players come the season end,I expect both players to be showing a loss by the end of the regular season,we`ll see.
Betcrimes,yes I realise starting in week 7 isnt ideal but its all I got till next season,thanks for dropping by.
![]()
Thanks for the replies guys.
BP26,I hear you,Ive added the % to the selections so that at a later date I can breakdown if the higher % of public plays does return a +/- in the long run.I too also think that the juice(vig) will get both players come the season end,I expect both players to be showing a loss by the end of the regular season,we`ll see.
Betcrimes,yes I realise starting in week 7 isnt ideal but its all I got till next season,thanks for dropping by.
![]()
I just don't see how the number of public bets can be calculated with so many different bookies/casinos to bet with.
I just don't see how the number of public bets can be calculated with so many different bookies/casinos to bet with.
There ARE good angles that come into play each game, and things like the weather and injuries play a role. But all of these "trends", "sucker bets" , "reverse line moves" and "public fades" are for losers. I went 16-6 this week by not falling for the tout wanna-be's....it really isn't that difficult.
How can you cap a blocked punt??? Two Peyton pick sixes??? Kicking a FG when your team is down 21 points??? You can't.
There ARE good angles that come into play each game, and things like the weather and injuries play a role. But all of these "trends", "sucker bets" , "reverse line moves" and "public fades" are for losers. I went 16-6 this week by not falling for the tout wanna-be's....it really isn't that difficult.
How can you cap a blocked punt??? Two Peyton pick sixes??? Kicking a FG when your team is down 21 points??? You can't.
Each game is different. Trends means nothing, the public means nothing. The touts here mean nothing. Take each game individually, go with your gut and lay down the money. Then you have no one to blame but yourself.
There ARE good angles that come into play each game, and things like the weather and injuries play a role. But all of these "trends", "sucker bets" , "reverse line moves" and "public fades" are for losers. I went 16-6 this week by not falling for the tout wanna-be's....it really isn't that difficult.
How can you cap a blocked punt??? Two Peyton pick sixes??? Kicking a FG when your team is down 21 points??? You can't.
Exactly,didnt you read the opening post ![]()
Thats what this thread is supposed to be proving,keep up man ![]()
Each game is different. Trends means nothing, the public means nothing. The touts here mean nothing. Take each game individually, go with your gut and lay down the money. Then you have no one to blame but yourself.
There ARE good angles that come into play each game, and things like the weather and injuries play a role. But all of these "trends", "sucker bets" , "reverse line moves" and "public fades" are for losers. I went 16-6 this week by not falling for the tout wanna-be's....it really isn't that difficult.
How can you cap a blocked punt??? Two Peyton pick sixes??? Kicking a FG when your team is down 21 points??? You can't.
Exactly,didnt you read the opening post ![]()
Thats what this thread is supposed to be proving,keep up man ![]()
How do we even know the numbers for the public bets are even accurate? How does that number come about anyway? Does it only count the number of bets made at a handful of casinos in Vegas? or a handful of online sportsbooks?
I just don't see how the number of public bets can be calculated with so many different bookies/casinos to bet with.
Morning sysco9,the accuracy doesnt matter.People base their fade the "public" figures on these numbers,so we`ll base our test on these numbers.
GL
How do we even know the numbers for the public bets are even accurate? How does that number come about anyway? Does it only count the number of bets made at a handful of casinos in Vegas? or a handful of online sportsbooks?
I just don't see how the number of public bets can be calculated with so many different bookies/casinos to bet with.
Morning sysco9,the accuracy doesnt matter.People base their fade the "public" figures on these numbers,so we`ll base our test on these numbers.
GL
Exactly,didnt you read the opening post ![]()
Thats what this thread is supposed to be proving,keep up man ![]()
My comments weren't directed at you specifically, just comments made in the thread in general. Keep on keeping on man!!!
Exactly,didnt you read the opening post ![]()
Thats what this thread is supposed to be proving,keep up man ![]()
My comments weren't directed at you specifically, just comments made in the thread in general. Keep on keeping on man!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,253
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 632
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,409
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,544
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,189
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
- Trump's legacy? 32,957
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,100
- Trump lies so much. 22,892
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
