Nice to see you win but to act the way you are now is just silly. This game was over 18-6 final, ne was done trying to move it. You got a pick 6 in the final minutes (literally the only way ne was going to score) to win and now youre acting like fool. At least act like you have cashed a ticket before.
DILLY IS A CHANGED MAN.. $25,000 Pick
Nice to see you win but to act the way you are now is just silly. This game was over 18-6 final, ne was done trying to move it. You got a pick 6 in the final minutes (literally the only way ne was going to score) to win and now youre acting like fool. At least act like you have cashed a ticket before.
Nice to see you win but to act the way you are now is just silly. This game was over 18-6 final, ne was done trying to move it. You got a pick 6 in the final minutes (literally the only way ne was going to score) to win and now youre acting like fool. At least act like you have cashed a ticket before.
In Dillyboys capping world.. any play i give out will be counted as a win. Just because i don’t put a money amount doesn’t mean it doesn’t count.. any time I GIVE YOU A PLAY it counts
thank you lo$ers
I can't wait for the $100,000 play !
In Dillyboys capping world.. any play i give out will be counted as a win. Just because i don’t put a money amount doesn’t mean it doesn’t count.. any time I GIVE YOU A PLAY it counts
thank you lo$ers
I can't wait for the $100,000 play !
Dilly your a trillion zillionaire after that Saints pick. I'm surprised your still posting.
This is the post of the century! Hahaha!!!!
Dilly your a trillion zillionaire after that Saints pick. I'm surprised your still posting.
This is the post of the century! Hahaha!!!!
In all honesty though, who really cares how much he bet or did not bet. He still picked and gave out a winning bet. I personally took the Pats at -10.5 for $250. I use the bet website bovada and they had the Pats at -14.5. I thought that was too many points to be given against a home team even if it was the buffalo bills. Hats off to Dilly though. Nice work.
In all honesty though, who really cares how much he bet or did not bet. He still picked and gave out a winning bet. I personally took the Pats at -10.5 for $250. I use the bet website bovada and they had the Pats at -14.5. I thought that was too many points to be given against a home team even if it was the buffalo bills. Hats off to Dilly though. Nice work.
In all honesty though, who really cares how much he bet or did not bet. He still picked and gave out a winning bet. I personally took the Pats at -10.5 for $250. I use the bet website bovada and they had the Pats at -14.5. I thought that was too many points to be given against a home team even if it was the buffalo bills. Hats off to Dilly though. Nice work.
In all honesty though, who really cares how much he bet or did not bet. He still picked and gave out a winning bet. I personally took the Pats at -10.5 for $250. I use the bet website bovada and they had the Pats at -14.5. I thought that was too many points to be given against a home team even if it was the buffalo bills. Hats off to Dilly though. Nice work.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,787
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,983
- PART DEUX 262
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,591
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,902
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,891
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 625
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,723
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
