• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    DILLY IS A CHANGED MAN.. $25,000 Pick

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    Macwestie1
    Irish7878
    Goggles-Pisano
    bigdude
    Dillyboy
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8445
    Posts: 60
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171384
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 7:21 PM ET #26

    BOL either way DillyBoy 

    In the other side so one of us will prevail 

    Dilly Dilly!
    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    BOL either way DillyBoy 

    In the other side so one of us will prevail 

    Dilly Dilly!
     
    Irish7878
    Irish7878
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 2838
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 7:25 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:

    I have decided I will now keep track of my record weekly and overall because the h8ters think I lie. I will also post the wager amount and I will have +/- my bank roll for the week so I got no complaints and everyone can see I am the best also I hope everyone MAXED there Saints bet like I said and I hope Acer took the Vikings hahahahahah NFL Overall 26-14. This week 0-0. Bankroll $0.NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -13.5 $25,000 to win $22,727*Suggesting* 2 Team Teaser for those who gamble a smaller amount- NEW ENGLAND -7.5 and UNDER 51.5 I am 100% getting drunk tonight....and if you bet against Brady I automatically don't trust you.Dilly Dilly Capper Silly

     

    Mr. Dilly Boy-Man,

    Who DOESN'T have $25,000.00 to bet on the DD Roadie Fave?

    Sincerely,

    The Ethiopian Prince

    P.S.  If you only send a $34.99 money order to my lockbox in the Bronx, I will release $16,249,250.23 of my long lost Uncle's fortune to your American citizenship account.  That way, you can make 649 more of your wagers!!!! 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:

    I have decided I will now keep track of my record weekly and overall because the h8ters think I lie. I will also post the wager amount and I will have +/- my bank roll for the week so I got no complaints and everyone can see I am the best also I hope everyone MAXED there Saints bet like I said and I hope Acer took the Vikings hahahahahah NFL Overall 26-14. This week 0-0. Bankroll $0.NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -13.5 $25,000 to win $22,727*Suggesting* 2 Team Teaser for those who gamble a smaller amount- NEW ENGLAND -7.5 and UNDER 51.5 I am 100% getting drunk tonight....and if you bet against Brady I automatically don't trust you.Dilly Dilly Capper Silly

     

    Mr. Dilly Boy-Man,

    Who DOESN'T have $25,000.00 to bet on the DD Roadie Fave?

    Sincerely,

    The Ethiopian Prince

    P.S.  If you only send a $34.99 money order to my lockbox in the Bronx, I will release $16,249,250.23 of my long lost Uncle's fortune to your American citizenship account.  That way, you can make 649 more of your wagers!!!! 

     

     
    Goggles-Pisano
    Goggles-Pisano
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2693
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 7:27 PM ET #28

    It's really not that hard the separate the wheat from the chaff. My next post I'll bet cool million. 
    Reply
    It's really not that hard the separate the wheat from the chaff. My next post I'll bet cool million. 
     
    bigdude
    bigdude
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 3461
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 7:35 PM ET #29

    Uncle Dillys Master Plan.... you’d be cool if you didn’t lie about amounts ! These type posts and amounts draw what your getting homie.. 

    Reply

    Uncle Dillys Master Plan.... you’d be cool if you didn’t lie about amounts ! These type posts and amounts draw what your getting homie.. 

     
    Dillyboy
    Dillyboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 320
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 7:37 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdude:

    Uncle Dillys Master Plan.... you’d be cool if you didn’t lie about amounts ! These type posts and amounts draw what your getting homie.. 


    I dont lie about the amounts I bet... I love all these Vets all over my garbage cause they all took the Bills..wait till the game is over.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdude:

    Uncle Dillys Master Plan.... you’d be cool if you didn’t lie about amounts ! These type posts and amounts draw what your getting homie.. 


    I dont lie about the amounts I bet... I love all these Vets all over my garbage cause they all took the Bills..wait till the game is over.
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 8:15 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdude:

    Uncle Dillys Master Plan.... you’d be cool if you didn’t lie about amounts ! These type posts and amounts draw what your getting homie.. 
    I dont lie about the amounts I bet... I love all these Vets all over my garbage cause they all took the Bills..wait till the game is over.
    You lie about everything. It's why you were banned previously

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdude:

    Uncle Dillys Master Plan.... you’d be cool if you didn’t lie about amounts ! These type posts and amounts draw what your getting homie.. 
    I dont lie about the amounts I bet... I love all these Vets all over my garbage cause they all took the Bills..wait till the game is over.
    You lie about everything. It's why you were banned previously

     
    TheSquare
    TheSquare
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16398
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 8:21 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish7878:

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:

    I have decided I will now keep track of my record weekly and overall because the h8ters think I lie. I will also post the wager amount and I will have +/- my bank roll for the week so I got no complaints and everyone can see I am the best also I hope everyone MAXED there Saints bet like I said and I hope Acer took the Vikings hahahahahah NFL Overall 26-14. This week 0-0. Bankroll $0.NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -13.5 $25,000 to win $22,727*Suggesting* 2 Team Teaser for those who gamble a smaller amount- NEW ENGLAND -7.5 and UNDER 51.5 I am 100% getting drunk tonight....and if you bet against Brady I automatically don't trust you.Dilly Dilly Capper Silly
      Mr. Dilly Boy-Man, Who DOESN'T have $25,000.00 to bet on the DD Roadie Fave? Sincerely, The Ethiopian Prince P.S.  If you only send a $34.99 money order to my lockbox in the Bronx, I will release $16,249,250.23 of my long lost Uncle's fortune to your American citizenship account.  That way, you can make 649 more of your wagers!!!!

    Address please... an_roll_laugh

    "Schrödinger's bet." A bet that loses when you bet it but wins when you DON'T bet it...
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish7878:

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:

    I have decided I will now keep track of my record weekly and overall because the h8ters think I lie. I will also post the wager amount and I will have +/- my bank roll for the week so I got no complaints and everyone can see I am the best also I hope everyone MAXED there Saints bet like I said and I hope Acer took the Vikings hahahahahah NFL Overall 26-14. This week 0-0. Bankroll $0.NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -13.5 $25,000 to win $22,727*Suggesting* 2 Team Teaser for those who gamble a smaller amount- NEW ENGLAND -7.5 and UNDER 51.5 I am 100% getting drunk tonight....and if you bet against Brady I automatically don't trust you.Dilly Dilly Capper Silly
      Mr. Dilly Boy-Man, Who DOESN'T have $25,000.00 to bet on the DD Roadie Fave? Sincerely, The Ethiopian Prince P.S.  If you only send a $34.99 money order to my lockbox in the Bronx, I will release $16,249,250.23 of my long lost Uncle's fortune to your American citizenship account.  That way, you can make 649 more of your wagers!!!!

    Address please... an_roll_laugh

     
    Dillyboy
    Dillyboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 320
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 8:29 PM ET #33

    Loving these plays by the Bills..

    Sucks the Pats are going to score at will now 
    Reply
    Loving these plays by the Bills..

    Sucks the Pats are going to score at will now 
     
    bigdude
    bigdude
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 3461
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 8:48 PM ET #34

    I sure hope something chsnges

    Reply

    I sure hope something chsnges

     
    Dillyboy
    Dillyboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 320
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 8:53 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdude:

    I sure hope something chsnges


    Dont worry.. Itll move slow like this. The under should be fine.. Pats could win like 24-7...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdude:

    I sure hope something chsnges


    Dont worry.. Itll move slow like this. The under should be fine.. Pats could win like 24-7...
     
    Trump201603
    Trump201603
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 4071
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 10:26 PM ET #36

    My condolences dilly 
    Reply
    My condolences dilly 
     
    Dillyboy
    Dillyboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 320
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 11:28 PM ET #37

    Well i gave you this winner at 6:30. Gave you plenty of time to get it in. 

    Patriots win- Patriots Cover 13.5- Patriots cover my teaser 7.5 and under 51.5. 

    Thats is 3-0 on the night. (100% winning for the a$$hole who needed that info) 

    That puts the NFL Record at 28-14

    Bankroll is +$22,727 

    Good night, sleep well.

    Reply

    Well i gave you this winner at 6:30. Gave you plenty of time to get it in. 

    Patriots win- Patriots Cover 13.5- Patriots cover my teaser 7.5 and under 51.5. 

    Thats is 3-0 on the night. (100% winning for the a$$hole who needed that info) 

    That puts the NFL Record at 28-14

    Bankroll is +$22,727 

    Good night, sleep well.

     
    Macck
    Macck
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 403
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 11:31 PM ET #38

    Well played Dilly..."give dat man his muney" shout out to Rounders lol

    Reply

    Well played Dilly..."give dat man his muney" shout out to Rounders lol

     
    NinjaNight
    NinjaNight
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 5208
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 11:33 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:


    Dont worry.. Itll move slow like this. The under should be fine.. Pats could win like 24-7...

    DILLY DILLY
    On a quest to be the very best
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:


    Dont worry.. Itll move slow like this. The under should be fine.. Pats could win like 24-7...

    DILLY DILLY
     
    Dillyboy
    Dillyboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 320
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 11:43 PM ET #40

    Did all the haters fall asleep before the game ended?? 

    Boy oh boy are they going to wake up disappointed 

     

    Reply

    Did all the haters fall asleep before the game ended?? 

    Boy oh boy are they going to wake up disappointed 

     

     
    TheSquare
    TheSquare
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16398
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 11:52 PM ET #41

    *With a grin* Congrats.. peace_5 an_eek2 My $110 loss pales in comparison to your gain right here.... an_roll_laugh

    "Schrödinger's bet." A bet that loses when you bet it but wins when you DON'T bet it...
    Reply

    *With a grin* Congrats.. peace_5 an_eek2 My $110 loss pales in comparison to your gain right here.... an_roll_laugh

     
    Maukaboy
    Maukaboy
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 5308
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2018 - 1:36 AM ET #42

    Yessah dillyboy keep killing it
    Reply
    Yessah dillyboy keep killing it
     
    jimmy4u
    jimmy4u
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 3293
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2018 - 7:31 AM ET #43

    peace_5KEEP UP THE GOOD  WORK  MY  MAN

    Reply

    peace_5KEEP UP THE GOOD  WORK  MY  MAN

     
    the1toturn2
    the1toturn2
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 11692
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2018 - 8:45 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:

    Well i gave you this winner at 6:30. Gave you plenty of time to get it in. 

    Patriots win- Patriots Cover 13.5- Patriots cover my teaser 7.5 and under 51.5. 

    Thats is 3-0 on the night. (100% winning for the a$$hole who needed that info) 

    That puts the NFL Record at 28-14

    Bankroll is +$22,727 

    Good night, sleep well.

    I know you are not referring to me   Now you take credit for a "suggestion" for you record?   Wait until it all comes crashing down  You will be run out of here faster than you can say quick  It has happened to you before on here
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:

    Well i gave you this winner at 6:30. Gave you plenty of time to get it in. 

    Patriots win- Patriots Cover 13.5- Patriots cover my teaser 7.5 and under 51.5. 

    Thats is 3-0 on the night. (100% winning for the a$$hole who needed that info) 

    That puts the NFL Record at 28-14

    Bankroll is +$22,727 

    Good night, sleep well.

    I know you are not referring to me   Now you take credit for a "suggestion" for you record?   Wait until it all comes crashing down  You will be run out of here faster than you can say quick  It has happened to you before on here
     
    Trump201603
    Trump201603
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 4071
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2018 - 9:11 AM ET #45

    Nice hit 
    Reply
    Nice hit 
     
    BeeRich
    BeeRich
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 3619
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2018 - 9:21 AM ET #46

    You are counting your *suggested* play on that teaser?  This is hilarious!  Carry on with your sillyness dilly douche.  

    Reply

    You are counting your *suggested* play on that teaser?  This is hilarious!  Carry on with your sillyness dilly douche.  

     
    Dillyboy
    Dillyboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 320
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2018 - 12:05 PM ET #47

    In Dillyboys capping world.. any play i give out will be counted as a win. Just because i don’t put a money amount doesn’t mean it doesn’t count.. any time I GIVE YOU A PLAY it counts 

    thank you lo$ers

    Reply

    In Dillyboys capping world.. any play i give out will be counted as a win. Just because i don’t put a money amount doesn’t mean it doesn’t count.. any time I GIVE YOU A PLAY it counts 

    thank you lo$ers

     
    Dillyboy
    Dillyboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 320
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2018 - 12:42 PM ET #48

    Any ADVICE i give you counts 

     

    Reply

    Any ADVICE i give you counts 

     

     
    Eddy_Winslow
    Eddy_Winslow
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 14469
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2018 - 2:11 PM ET #49

    Nice to see you win but to act the way you are now is just silly. This game was over 18-6 final, ne was done trying to move it. You got a pick 6 in the final minutes (literally the only way ne was going to score) to win and now youre acting like fool. At least act like you have cashed a ticket before.
    buy $BTC
    Reply
    Nice to see you win but to act the way you are now is just silly. This game was over 18-6 final, ne was done trying to move it. You got a pick 6 in the final minutes (literally the only way ne was going to score) to win and now youre acting like fool. At least act like you have cashed a ticket before.
     
     
    Wakanda
    Wakanda
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2018 - 3:27 PM ET #50

    Damn Acer00 you sound like a crazy ex.  If people dumb enough to use tout then let them.  This is an entertaining back and forth.  I cannot wait for the next thread and picks.

    Reply
    Damn Acer00 you sound like a crazy ex.  If people dumb enough to use tout then let them.  This is an entertaining back and forth.  I cannot wait for the next thread and picks.

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,787
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,983
    • PART DEUX 262
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,591
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,902
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,891
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 625
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,723
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 639

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.