• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    *** Best Play of the Month *** Let's Start the Month off with a Bang!

    «First Previous 345 ... 91011 Next Last»
    LeagueCapper
    phatmac
    luckyly
    tonyrome
    ruderunner
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 51522
    Posts: 254
    «First Previous 345 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 3:27 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by Numero_Uno:

    LC,

    Cowboys still an 8 unit play at +4?  Just curious your thoughts.


    Yeah but get it before it drops below that. I feel very strongly about the Cowboys winning SU this weekend.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Numero_Uno:

    LC,

    Cowboys still an 8 unit play at +4?  Just curious your thoughts.


    Yeah but get it before it drops below that. I feel very strongly about the Cowboys winning SU this weekend.
     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 3:29 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambler882:

    What are your thoughts on Denver? 


    Denver at -3 is a square bettors dream. Denver looked great last weekend, but only after preparing for the Saints one-dimensional offense for two weeks. Saints defense has been bad all year so no surprise Manning lit them up. I like the spot the Bengals are in here. Let's not forget how bad the Broncos defense was before last Sunday.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambler882:

    What are your thoughts on Denver? 


    Denver at -3 is a square bettors dream. Denver looked great last weekend, but only after preparing for the Saints one-dimensional offense for two weeks. Saints defense has been bad all year so no surprise Manning lit them up. I like the spot the Bengals are in here. Let's not forget how bad the Broncos defense was before last Sunday.
     
    phatmac
    phatmac
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1760
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 3:42 PM ET #53

    Reply
     
    luckyly
    luckyly
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 3214
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 4:19 PM ET #54

    [Quote: Originally Posted by LeagueCapper] I'm not making any bet based on the "due" factor. Dallas is a desperate team catching 4 points against a complacent ATL team who has beaten everyone they've faced so far. DAL has a much better defense than anyone ATL has faced despite having one of the toughest strength of schedules thus far. If you think teams give it their all each week and don't get complacent with a big division lead take a look at the Bears last week when they faced a desperate team. They needed a miracle to win that game and Carolina covered wire to wire.

    Not telling anyone to tail here but those putting their money on ATL will not be enjoying the game
    ,,,look at how close ,, falcons home games have been,,

    this diff a good call,,,large

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by LeagueCapper] I'm not making any bet based on the "due" factor. Dallas is a desperate team catching 4 points against a complacent ATL team who has beaten everyone they've faced so far. DAL has a much better defense than anyone ATL has faced despite having one of the toughest strength of schedules thus far. If you think teams give it their all each week and don't get complacent with a big division lead take a look at the Bears last week when they faced a desperate team. They needed a miracle to win that game and Carolina covered wire to wire.

    Not telling anyone to tail here but those putting their money on ATL will not be enjoying the game
    ,,,look at how close ,, falcons home games have been,,

    this diff a good call,,,large

     
    tonyrome
    tonyrome
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 3140
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 4:35 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:



    Giants playcalling is terrible when they have a big lead I agree but Dallas outplayed them in every facet of the game. The Giants will continue to get everyone's superbowl and will start piling up some losses, count on it.

    Dallas outplayed them in the 2nd half, Ill give them that, but the Giants defense was great in the first half, we were good enough to build a 23 point lead, you can't give that all to Dallas playing bad. Our offense average at best for the whole game.

    As far as play-calling, can't disagree there.  It is so frustrating. I also do not like when people start picking us to win, that usually spells disappointment.
    We perform much better in the underdog role.

    ....anyway, on to the picks, I would lean Steelers as well, but not as a big play (for me) I hope you are wrong about both, and not because I don't want you winning some money, only because I bleed blue, lol.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:



    Giants playcalling is terrible when they have a big lead I agree but Dallas outplayed them in every facet of the game. The Giants will continue to get everyone's superbowl and will start piling up some losses, count on it.

    Dallas outplayed them in the 2nd half, Ill give them that, but the Giants defense was great in the first half, we were good enough to build a 23 point lead, you can't give that all to Dallas playing bad. Our offense average at best for the whole game.

    As far as play-calling, can't disagree there.  It is so frustrating. I also do not like when people start picking us to win, that usually spells disappointment.
    We perform much better in the underdog role.

    ....anyway, on to the picks, I would lean Steelers as well, but not as a big play (for me) I hope you are wrong about both, and not because I don't want you winning some money, only because I bleed blue, lol.


     
    ruderunner
    ruderunner
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 4:38 PM ET #56

    LC,

     

    Much respect to you and your capping skills in the NFL. I took your Miami play last week and felt so good about it after reading your information on the game.

    I was hoping you could help me out. I am one of 3 left in Sucide pool for 4 grand. I asked the other 2 if they want to take a grand each and play for the last grand and they both want to be greedy and go for the pot, so i really want to win.

     

    Of these plays can you make a recommendation for me?

     

    This is who I have left that are favored this week.

     

    San Diego- Can they be trusted?

    Denver- I know you dont love Denver this week

    Miami- On road??

    Skins- Dont like them personally vs desperate Carolina team

    Detroit-not a good road team

    Tampa or Raiders-no way

    Seattle- This one looks tempting, since they play so well at home and Vikes do not have a deap threat.

    I have Dallas but hate to take a dog on the road, If I got points I would grab them for sure.

    I have eagles and Saints available but dont like either one.

     

    I guess it comes down to only a few but your opinion would be appreciated! THANKS in advance for your time!

     

    Good luck with PITT DALLAS PLAYS this week they seem to make sense but I will only be taking Dallas with you. I do not think Pitt D is good enough to trust them with my money

     

     

     

    Reply

    LC,

     

    Much respect to you and your capping skills in the NFL. I took your Miami play last week and felt so good about it after reading your information on the game.

    I was hoping you could help me out. I am one of 3 left in Sucide pool for 4 grand. I asked the other 2 if they want to take a grand each and play for the last grand and they both want to be greedy and go for the pot, so i really want to win.

     

    Of these plays can you make a recommendation for me?

     

    This is who I have left that are favored this week.

     

    San Diego- Can they be trusted?

    Denver- I know you dont love Denver this week

    Miami- On road??

    Skins- Dont like them personally vs desperate Carolina team

    Detroit-not a good road team

    Tampa or Raiders-no way

    Seattle- This one looks tempting, since they play so well at home and Vikes do not have a deap threat.

    I have Dallas but hate to take a dog on the road, If I got points I would grab them for sure.

    I have eagles and Saints available but dont like either one.

     

    I guess it comes down to only a few but your opinion would be appreciated! THANKS in advance for your time!

     

    Good luck with PITT DALLAS PLAYS this week they seem to make sense but I will only be taking Dallas with you. I do not think Pitt D is good enough to trust them with my money

     

     

     

     
    ruderunner
    ruderunner
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 4:42 PM ET #57

    Man I need to spell check.! 

    Thanks

    Reply

    Man I need to spell check.! 

    Thanks

     
    tonyrome
    tonyrome
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 3140
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 4:46 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by ruderunner:

    LC,

     

    Much respect to you and your capping skills in the NFL. I took your Miami play last week and felt so good about it after reading your information on the game.

    I was hoping you could help me out. I am one of 3 left in Sucide pool for 4 grand. I asked the other 2 if they want to take a grand each and play for the last grand and they both want to be greedy and go for the pot, so i really want to win.

     

    Of these plays can you make a recommendation for me?

     

    This is who I have left that are favored this week.

     

    San Diego- Can they be trusted?

    Denver- I know you dont love Denver this week

    Miami- On road??

    Skins- Dont like them personally vs desperate Carolina team

    Detroit-not a good road team

    Tampa or Raiders-no way

    Seattle- This one looks tempting, since they play so well at home and Vikes do not have a deap threat.

    I have Dallas but hate to take a dog on the road, If I got points I would grab them for sure.

    I have eagles and Saints available but dont like either one.

     

    I guess it comes down to only a few but your opinion would be appreciated! THANKS in advance for your time!

     

    Good luck with PITT DALLAS PLAYS this week they seem to make sense but I will only be taking Dallas with you. I do not think Pitt D is good enough to trust them with my money

     

     

     



    GL Rude, hope you beat those guys for being greedy, lol.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ruderunner:

    LC,

     

    Much respect to you and your capping skills in the NFL. I took your Miami play last week and felt so good about it after reading your information on the game.

    I was hoping you could help me out. I am one of 3 left in Sucide pool for 4 grand. I asked the other 2 if they want to take a grand each and play for the last grand and they both want to be greedy and go for the pot, so i really want to win.

     

    Of these plays can you make a recommendation for me?

     

    This is who I have left that are favored this week.

     

    San Diego- Can they be trusted?

    Denver- I know you dont love Denver this week

    Miami- On road??

    Skins- Dont like them personally vs desperate Carolina team

    Detroit-not a good road team

    Tampa or Raiders-no way

    Seattle- This one looks tempting, since they play so well at home and Vikes do not have a deap threat.

    I have Dallas but hate to take a dog on the road, If I got points I would grab them for sure.

    I have eagles and Saints available but dont like either one.

     

    I guess it comes down to only a few but your opinion would be appreciated! THANKS in advance for your time!

     

    Good luck with PITT DALLAS PLAYS this week they seem to make sense but I will only be taking Dallas with you. I do not think Pitt D is good enough to trust them with my money

     

     

     



    GL Rude, hope you beat those guys for being greedy, lol.

     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 4:52 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by ruderunner:

    LC,

     

    Much respect to you and your capping skills in the NFL. I took your Miami play last week and felt so good about it after reading your information on the game.

    I was hoping you could help me out. I am one of 3 left in Sucide pool for 4 grand. I asked the other 2 if they want to take a grand each and play for the last grand and they both want to be greedy and go for the pot, so i really want to win.

     

    Of these plays can you make a recommendation for me?

     

    This is who I have left that are favored this week.

     

    San Diego- Can they be trusted?

    Denver- I know you dont love Denver this week

    Miami- On road??

    Skins- Dont like them personally vs desperate Carolina team

    Detroit-not a good road team

    Tampa or Raiders-no way

    Seattle- This one looks tempting, since they play so well at home and Vikes do not have a deap threat.

    I have Dallas but hate to take a dog on the road, If I got points I would grab them for sure.

    I have eagles and Saints available but dont like either one.

     

    I guess it comes down to only a few but your opinion would be appreciated! THANKS in advance for your time!

     

    Good luck with PITT DALLAS PLAYS this week they seem to make sense but I will only be taking Dallas with you. I do not think Pitt D is good enough to trust them with my money

     

     

     



    Of the teams you mentioned, the only ones i would consider are SD, SEA, and DAL.

    As you know, i'm very high on DAL this weekend but can understand you not wanting to take a road dog.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ruderunner:

    LC,

     

    Much respect to you and your capping skills in the NFL. I took your Miami play last week and felt so good about it after reading your information on the game.

    I was hoping you could help me out. I am one of 3 left in Sucide pool for 4 grand. I asked the other 2 if they want to take a grand each and play for the last grand and they both want to be greedy and go for the pot, so i really want to win.

     

    Of these plays can you make a recommendation for me?

     

    This is who I have left that are favored this week.

     

    San Diego- Can they be trusted?

    Denver- I know you dont love Denver this week

    Miami- On road??

    Skins- Dont like them personally vs desperate Carolina team

    Detroit-not a good road team

    Tampa or Raiders-no way

    Seattle- This one looks tempting, since they play so well at home and Vikes do not have a deap threat.

    I have Dallas but hate to take a dog on the road, If I got points I would grab them for sure.

    I have eagles and Saints available but dont like either one.

     

    I guess it comes down to only a few but your opinion would be appreciated! THANKS in advance for your time!

     

    Good luck with PITT DALLAS PLAYS this week they seem to make sense but I will only be taking Dallas with you. I do not think Pitt D is good enough to trust them with my money

     

     

     



    Of the teams you mentioned, the only ones i would consider are SD, SEA, and DAL.

    As you know, i'm very high on DAL this weekend but can understand you not wanting to take a road dog.

     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 5:04 PM ET #60

    Will be adding a few more plays before the end of the night
    Reply
    Will be adding a few more plays before the end of the night
     
    IgetMoney101
    IgetMoney101
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6868
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 5:25 PM ET #61

    Is there any motivation for Atlanta here because I think they feel like they are flying under the radar and at 7-0 isn't that a slap in their face?
    Reply
    Is there any motivation for Atlanta here because I think they feel like they are flying under the radar and at 7-0 isn't that a slap in their face?
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 5:42 PM ET #62

    I couldn't disagree more with these 2 picks, but respect you enough to make them no plays.

    gl 
    Reply
    I couldn't disagree more with these 2 picks, but respect you enough to make them no plays.

    gl 
     
    PrimeTimeBoys
    PrimeTimeBoys
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 13343
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 6:34 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by IgetMoney101:

    Is there any motivation for Atlanta here because I think they feel like they are flying under the radar and at 7-0 isn't that a slap in their face?



    This has me a bit............. but the bets are in, so let the games begin...............
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by IgetMoney101:

    Is there any motivation for Atlanta here because I think they feel like they are flying under the radar and at 7-0 isn't that a slap in their face?



    This has me a bit............. but the bets are in, so let the games begin...............
     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 6:37 PM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by IgetMoney101:

    Is there any motivation for Atlanta here because I think they feel like they are flying under the radar and at 7-0 isn't that a slap in their face?


    They aren't really flying under the radar though. Lots of analysts say ATL is 2nd best in the NFC behind the Giants and I've already heard tons of people say Matty Ice is the clear-cut favorite to be MVP
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by IgetMoney101:

    Is there any motivation for Atlanta here because I think they feel like they are flying under the radar and at 7-0 isn't that a slap in their face?


    They aren't really flying under the radar though. Lots of analysts say ATL is 2nd best in the NFC behind the Giants and I've already heard tons of people say Matty Ice is the clear-cut favorite to be MVP
     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 7:03 PM ET #65

    Narrowed down the rest of the card to the following, will most likely add plays and units on a couple of these soon:

    Panthers (should win SU)
    Titans (should win SU, PS I have the Bears to win the division if that means anything)
    Ravens ATS

    Reply
    Narrowed down the rest of the card to the following, will most likely add plays and units on a couple of these soon:

    Panthers (should win SU)
    Titans (should win SU, PS I have the Bears to win the division if that means anything)
    Ravens ATS

     
    Rambler882
    Rambler882
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 225
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 7:18 PM ET #66

    I jumped on Den and Chi from the get go based on a few things I read.  I still think the Bears should be able to win because the only thing going against them is people thinking they do not care or are looking ahead.

    With all the veterans on the team across the board I see them still getting up for the game.  The defense is always looking to pitch a shut out and they came to play against the lowly Panthers.  I'd like to somehow find out how the team has played in a similar spot while under Lovie Smith.  Not recommending anyone to pound the Bears because I do think the line is shady and it really is not a great spot, but I do not recommend betting against.

    As for Denver, I regret making that play big time.  Just going to cross my fingers and hope I hit 1 of Chi/Den.

    I like Car/Bal this week as well.
    Reply
    I jumped on Den and Chi from the get go based on a few things I read.  I still think the Bears should be able to win because the only thing going against them is people thinking they do not care or are looking ahead.

    With all the veterans on the team across the board I see them still getting up for the game.  The defense is always looking to pitch a shut out and they came to play against the lowly Panthers.  I'd like to somehow find out how the team has played in a similar spot while under Lovie Smith.  Not recommending anyone to pound the Bears because I do think the line is shady and it really is not a great spot, but I do not recommend betting against.

    As for Denver, I regret making that play big time.  Just going to cross my fingers and hope I hit 1 of Chi/Den.

    I like Car/Bal this week as well.
     
    shivaseven
    shivaseven
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 460
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 7:21 PM ET #67

    Last year in the second half of the season we saw a regression from Cam Newton after teams started to tear apart game films. Will we see the same from RGIII

    RGIII as a favorite is ATS 0-2
    SKINS and PANTHER's games the DOGS are 12-3
    Teams post STEELERS and FAVS next week ATS 12-24

    ONE UNIT CAR +3.5

    Reply
    Last year in the second half of the season we saw a regression from Cam Newton after teams started to tear apart game films. Will we see the same from RGIII

    RGIII as a favorite is ATS 0-2
    SKINS and PANTHER's games the DOGS are 12-3
    Teams post STEELERS and FAVS next week ATS 12-24

    ONE UNIT CAR +3.5

     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 7:25 PM ET #68

    Rambler882 - Tons of stuff going against CHI here. Not only the look ahead or the game not meaning much to them. I'll post more about it shortly.

    shivaseven - Good stuff
    Reply
    Rambler882 - Tons of stuff going against CHI here. Not only the look ahead or the game not meaning much to them. I'll post more about it shortly.

    shivaseven - Good stuff
     
    KonstantinL
    KonstantinL
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 14
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 7:43 PM ET #69

    GL LeagueCapper 
    Reply
    GL LeagueCapper 
     
    Rambler882
    Rambler882
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 225
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 7:50 PM ET #70

    You're gonna break my heart for betting Den/Chi aren't you?
    Reply
    You're gonna break my heart for betting Den/Chi aren't you?
     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12184
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 8:15 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by ruderunner:

    LC,

     

    Much respect to you and your capping skills in the NFL. I took your Miami play last week and felt so good about it after reading your information on the game.

    I was hoping you could help me out. I am one of 3 left in Sucide pool for 4 grand. I asked the other 2 if they want to take a grand each and play for the last grand and they both want to be greedy and go for the pot, so i really want to win.

     

    Of these plays can you make a recommendation for me?

     

    This is who I have left that are favored this week.

     

    San Diego- Can they be trusted?

    Denver- I know you dont love Denver this week

    Miami- On road??

    Skins- Dont like them personally vs desperate Carolina team

    Detroit-not a good road team

    Tampa or Raiders-no way

    Seattle- This one looks tempting, since they play so well at home and Vikes do not have a deap threat.

    I have Dallas but hate to take a dog on the road, If I got points I would grab them for sure.

    I have eagles and Saints available but dont like either one.

     

    I guess it comes down to only a few but your opinion would be appreciated! THANKS in advance for your time!

     

    Good luck with PITT DALLAS PLAYS this week they seem to make sense but I will only be taking Dallas with you. I do not think Pitt D is good enough to trust them with my money

     

     

     

     

    Of those teams I'd take the Redskins.

    According to my meterics, the Skins are out-playing their opponents on the field in "the key stat battles" that have a high correlation to victory by the largest amount of any team over the final score in their games.

    In other words they are the most undervalued team in the league and they need a win in the worst way and are playing a team they certainly can beat. I'd be very surprised if they don't win this game somewhat easily ............................................................... 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ruderunner:

    LC,

     

    Much respect to you and your capping skills in the NFL. I took your Miami play last week and felt so good about it after reading your information on the game.

    I was hoping you could help me out. I am one of 3 left in Sucide pool for 4 grand. I asked the other 2 if they want to take a grand each and play for the last grand and they both want to be greedy and go for the pot, so i really want to win.

     

    Of these plays can you make a recommendation for me?

     

    This is who I have left that are favored this week.

     

    San Diego- Can they be trusted?

    Denver- I know you dont love Denver this week

    Miami- On road??

    Skins- Dont like them personally vs desperate Carolina team

    Detroit-not a good road team

    Tampa or Raiders-no way

    Seattle- This one looks tempting, since they play so well at home and Vikes do not have a deap threat.

    I have Dallas but hate to take a dog on the road, If I got points I would grab them for sure.

    I have eagles and Saints available but dont like either one.

     

    I guess it comes down to only a few but your opinion would be appreciated! THANKS in advance for your time!

     

    Good luck with PITT DALLAS PLAYS this week they seem to make sense but I will only be taking Dallas with you. I do not think Pitt D is good enough to trust them with my money

     

     

     

     

    Of those teams I'd take the Redskins.

    According to my meterics, the Skins are out-playing their opponents on the field in "the key stat battles" that have a high correlation to victory by the largest amount of any team over the final score in their games.

    In other words they are the most undervalued team in the league and they need a win in the worst way and are playing a team they certainly can beat. I'd be very surprised if they don't win this game somewhat easily ............................................................... 

     
    tonyrome
    tonyrome
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 3140
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 8:19 PM ET #72

    LC, in all due respect...
    Saying a team may lose because the game "doesn't mean much" is like saying you don't need 1 of the numbers on your phone because you have 8 others.
    There are 16 games in the season and unless this is week 16 and you have a bye before the playoffs, or you are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, EVERY game means something.



    Reply
    LC, in all due respect...
    Saying a team may lose because the game "doesn't mean much" is like saying you don't need 1 of the numbers on your phone because you have 8 others.
    There are 16 games in the season and unless this is week 16 and you have a bye before the playoffs, or you are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, EVERY game means something.



     
    tonyrome
    tonyrome
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 3140
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 8:25 PM ET #73

    This is such and interesting game, especially from the standpoint of the sharps being on Dallas and the squares on ATL, if you disagree I would be curious to hear why.

    So, who will win,  sharps or squares?

    Reply
    This is such and interesting game, especially from the standpoint of the sharps being on Dallas and the squares on ATL, if you disagree I would be curious to hear why.

    So, who will win,  sharps or squares?

     
    Bettin-Blaine
    Bettin-Blaine
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 48
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 8:25 PM ET #74

    I'm curious to your thoughts on the Thursday night game. Who do u like between Chargers/Chiefs and why? Thanks LC!
    Reply
    I'm curious to your thoughts on the Thursday night game. Who do u like between Chargers/Chiefs and why? Thanks LC!
     
     
    PrimeTimeBoys
    PrimeTimeBoys
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 13343
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2012 - 8:32 PM ET #75

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyrome:

    LC, in all due respect...
    Saying a team may lose because the game "doesn't mean much" is like saying you don't need 1 of the numbers on your phone because you have 8 others.
    There are 16 games in the season and unless this is week 16 and you have a bye before the playoffs, or you are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, EVERY game means something.






    Tony, everyone caps the games differently.......some people dont understand why some cappers cap a team looking ahead..........its just one of many angles some cappers use. Not all agree but I for one definitely use that angle. Doesnt always work but imo, works way more times than not................
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyrome:

    LC, in all due respect...
    Saying a team may lose because the game "doesn't mean much" is like saying you don't need 1 of the numbers on your phone because you have 8 others.
    There are 16 games in the season and unless this is week 16 and you have a bye before the playoffs, or you are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, EVERY game means something.






    Tony, everyone caps the games differently.......some people dont understand why some cappers cap a team looking ahead..........its just one of many angles some cappers use. Not all agree but I for one definitely use that angle. Doesnt always work but imo, works way more times than not................
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 345 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,990
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,403
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 689
    • MLB Playoffs 5,185
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,173
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,288
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,979

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.