*** Best Play of the Month *** Let's Start the Month off with a Bang!
Another play that I completely forgot about that is easily as bad if not worse, remember Ware's forced fumble and the Cowboys lineman jumping right next to it only to see the Falcons recover?
Another play that I completely forgot about that is easily as bad if not worse, remember Ware's forced fumble and the Cowboys lineman jumping right next to it only to see the Falcons recover?
Appreciated your thoughts mate and I didn't think you were talking down on my pick, you had some accurate points but I still thought DAL was the play and stuck with them. GL this weekend
LC,
May be I am a person getting hurt for this game the most, I went for a parlay ATLANTA + UNDER but in the late afternoon on driving I use my phone to place the bet with a mistake. When the game ended I thought I have won. On the next morning I logged in with the book I didn't see the winning but lost. I opened history page seeing that was mistaken to place the bet on First Half not a Full Game. ![]()
Let's move on for next week, I enjoy to follow your pick weekly, it's very interesting, the only thread I coundn't miss when I get into COVER.
Thank you for your sharing and dedication, best of luck!
![]()
Appreciated your thoughts mate and I didn't think you were talking down on my pick, you had some accurate points but I still thought DAL was the play and stuck with them. GL this weekend
LC,
May be I am a person getting hurt for this game the most, I went for a parlay ATLANTA + UNDER but in the late afternoon on driving I use my phone to place the bet with a mistake. When the game ended I thought I have won. On the next morning I logged in with the book I didn't see the winning but lost. I opened history page seeing that was mistaken to place the bet on First Half not a Full Game. ![]()
Let's move on for next week, I enjoy to follow your pick weekly, it's very interesting, the only thread I coundn't miss when I get into COVER.
Thank you for your sharing and dedication, best of luck!
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,990
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,403
- Saturday 10/03/2026 689
- MLB Playoffs 5,185
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,173
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,288
- Happening just recently . . . 36,979
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
