• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    *** Best Play of the Month *** Let's Start the Month off with a Bang!

    «First Previous 123 ... 91011 Next Last»
    mikesomoney
    ApocalypseLater
    PLAYAAAA1969
    presidioman
    reservoir-dogs
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 51522
    Posts: 254
    «First Previous 123 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    mikesomoney
    mikesomoney
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 1859
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2012 - 11:46 PM ET #226

    Yeah thanks LC I don't care if it loss I went down huge but it's a great call and I would've bet it again and again. There's always next week(s)! BOL bro!
    Reply
    Yeah thanks LC I don't care if it loss I went down huge but it's a great call and I would've bet it again and again. There's always next week(s)! BOL bro!
     
    ApocalypseLater
    ApocalypseLater
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4260
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2012 - 11:56 PM ET #227

    Quote Originally Posted by mikesomoney:

    Yeah thanks LC I don't care if it loss I went down huge but it's a great call and I would've bet it again and again. There's always next week(s)! BOL bro!



    why?


    how could you watch that sorry ass football team make stupid play after stupid play, missed tackle after missed tackle... HORRENDOUS defensive play call after horrendous defensive play call... just getting bitch-slapped in every single aspect of football... and ONLY having a chance of covering because one of the best kickers in the NFL inexplicably misses two easy FGs...

    and you think this was a great play, that you would bet again and again...

    is it any wonder the books make money hand over fist?


    one of the most important rules in gambling:  if you are going to lose money on a bet... at least learn something that will translate into correct decisions in the future...

    you are clearly breaking that rule... Dallas had no business having a chance to cover, let alone win... they showed why they are the most poorly coached team in football, and the most undisciplined team in football...

    this team is going nowhere in a huge hurry... you bet on this team going forward, you're a fool!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesomoney:

    Yeah thanks LC I don't care if it loss I went down huge but it's a great call and I would've bet it again and again. There's always next week(s)! BOL bro!



    why?


    how could you watch that sorry ass football team make stupid play after stupid play, missed tackle after missed tackle... HORRENDOUS defensive play call after horrendous defensive play call... just getting bitch-slapped in every single aspect of football... and ONLY having a chance of covering because one of the best kickers in the NFL inexplicably misses two easy FGs...

    and you think this was a great play, that you would bet again and again...

    is it any wonder the books make money hand over fist?


    one of the most important rules in gambling:  if you are going to lose money on a bet... at least learn something that will translate into correct decisions in the future...

    you are clearly breaking that rule... Dallas had no business having a chance to cover, let alone win... they showed why they are the most poorly coached team in football, and the most undisciplined team in football...

    this team is going nowhere in a huge hurry... you bet on this team going forward, you're a fool!
     
    PLAYAAAA1969
    PLAYAAAA1969
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10344
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 12:01 AM ET #228

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypseLater:




    why?


    how could you watch that sorry ass football team make stupid play after stupid play, missed tackle after missed tackle... HORRENDOUS defensive play call after horrendous defensive play call... just getting bitch-slapped in every single aspect of football... and ONLY having a chance of covering because one of the best kickers in the NFL inexplicably misses two easy FGs...

    and you think this was a great play, that you would bet again and again...

    is it any wonder the books make money hand over fist?


    one of the most important rules in gambling:  if you are going to lose money on a bet... at least learn something that will translate into correct decisions in the future...

    you are clearly breaking that rule... Dallas had no business having a chance to cover, let alone win... they showed why they are the most poorly coached team in football, and the most undisciplined team in football...

    this team is going nowhere in a huge hurry... you bet on this team going forward, you're a fool!


    Post your play before the game, Genius
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypseLater:




    why?


    how could you watch that sorry ass football team make stupid play after stupid play, missed tackle after missed tackle... HORRENDOUS defensive play call after horrendous defensive play call... just getting bitch-slapped in every single aspect of football... and ONLY having a chance of covering because one of the best kickers in the NFL inexplicably misses two easy FGs...

    and you think this was a great play, that you would bet again and again...

    is it any wonder the books make money hand over fist?


    one of the most important rules in gambling:  if you are going to lose money on a bet... at least learn something that will translate into correct decisions in the future...

    you are clearly breaking that rule... Dallas had no business having a chance to cover, let alone win... they showed why they are the most poorly coached team in football, and the most undisciplined team in football...

    this team is going nowhere in a huge hurry... you bet on this team going forward, you're a fool!


    Post your play before the game, Genius
     
    mikesomoney
    mikesomoney
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 1859
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 12:05 AM ET #229

    You're a retard you don't think all things fair (PI call on roddy white) wouldn't have changed the game?

    I don't expect missed points (punt return, redone fails) to happen more times than not for this team.

    FYI, it doesn't matter, but I am up for the season and will continue through strict BR management. So YES I'd make that play time and time again it was the RIGHT play. ATL backers got lucky tonight, but won't happen often.
    Reply
    You're a retard you don't think all things fair (PI call on roddy white) wouldn't have changed the game?

    I don't expect missed points (punt return, redone fails) to happen more times than not for this team.

    FYI, it doesn't matter, but I am up for the season and will continue through strict BR management. So YES I'd make that play time and time again it was the RIGHT play. ATL backers got lucky tonight, but won't happen often.
     
    mikesomoney
    mikesomoney
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 1859
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 12:08 AM ET #230

    And I mean bet in this situation and all things same. Not saying every week ill bet cowboys , it's not just about the team itself, but the SITUATION.

    Done with you. BOL to your future wagers.
    Reply
    And I mean bet in this situation and all things same. Not saying every week ill bet cowboys , it's not just about the team itself, but the SITUATION.

    Done with you. BOL to your future wagers.
     
    presidioman
    presidioman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 144
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 12:12 AM ET #231

    I definitely thought Atlanta was the better team but it was a situational play, Dallas needed to win and ATL has to lay an egg at least once this year. It almost happened. So it goes......I am not on Dallas often but agreed with the original poster in my analysis as well and would make the same play next time. Congrats to all who made the right call tonight!

    Reply
    I definitely thought Atlanta was the better team but it was a situational play, Dallas needed to win and ATL has to lay an egg at least once this year. It almost happened. So it goes......I am not on Dallas often but agreed with the original poster in my analysis as well and would make the same play next time. Congrats to all who made the right call tonight!

     
    reservoir-dogs
    reservoir-dogs
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 4320
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 12:15 AM ET #232

    Quote Originally Posted by LawsonJames:

    Terrible coach and terrible team.

    Get em next time LC 

    I AGREE , JASON GARRET is awful with decision makings and play calling on offense but i believe dallas has enough talent offensively

    boys lost tonights game bcoz of thier defense {,penalties and poor tackling } ,, if jerry jones wants to better his team he has to make some changes on defense starting with the defensive coordinator {TWIN RYAN} BIG J MUST FIRED RYAN

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LawsonJames:

    Terrible coach and terrible team.

    Get em next time LC 

    I AGREE , JASON GARRET is awful with decision makings and play calling on offense but i believe dallas has enough talent offensively

    boys lost tonights game bcoz of thier defense {,penalties and poor tackling } ,, if jerry jones wants to better his team he has to make some changes on defense starting with the defensive coordinator {TWIN RYAN} BIG J MUST FIRED RYAN

     
    reservoir-dogs
    reservoir-dogs
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 4320
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 12:19 AM ET #233

    WHAT happen to old man SHOTTENHEIMER[ HE WAS A GREAT DEFENSIVE COACH} , y is he not coaching anymore?remember when he was coaching in san diego , they have the most explosive defense on the league at that time
    Reply
    WHAT happen to old man SHOTTENHEIMER[ HE WAS A GREAT DEFENSIVE COACH} , y is he not coaching anymore?remember when he was coaching in san diego , they have the most explosive defense on the league at that time
     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 12:24 AM ET #234

    This game makes me wonder why I don't do more teasers.

    Sorry about the Cowboys loss guys, will make up for it next week
    Reply
    This game makes me wonder why I don't do more teasers.

    Sorry about the Cowboys loss guys, will make up for it next week
     
    reservoir-dogs
    reservoir-dogs
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 4320
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 12:31 AM ET #235

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    This game makes me wonder why I don't do more teasers.

    Sorry about the Cowboys loss guys, will make up for it next week

    ITS OK LEAGUE ,,,,,,,,i had ATL  ,,,,, mainly to fade the public ,before gametime line dropped to 3.5  ,with only one game on sunday night bookies will make that phone call

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    This game makes me wonder why I don't do more teasers.

    Sorry about the Cowboys loss guys, will make up for it next week

    ITS OK LEAGUE ,,,,,,,,i had ATL  ,,,,, mainly to fade the public ,before gametime line dropped to 3.5  ,with only one game on sunday night bookies will make that phone call

     
    reservoir-dogs
    reservoir-dogs
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 4320
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 1:05 AM ET #236

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    This game makes me wonder why I don't do more teasers.

    Sorry about the Cowboys loss guys, will make up for it next week

     gl next week lc

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    This game makes me wonder why I don't do more teasers.

    Sorry about the Cowboys loss guys, will make up for it next week

     gl next week lc

     
    presidioman
    presidioman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 144
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 1:17 AM ET #237

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    This game makes me wonder why I don't do more teasers.

    Sorry about the Cowboys loss guys, will make up for it next week

    The risk reward is so tough on those, I look at them alot and do lay a few but damn.......tough one tonight, we will get them next time. I enjoy your picks.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    This game makes me wonder why I don't do more teasers.

    Sorry about the Cowboys loss guys, will make up for it next week

    The risk reward is so tough on those, I look at them alot and do lay a few but damn.......tough one tonight, we will get them next time. I enjoy your picks.
     
    shivaseven
    shivaseven
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 460
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 2:26 AM ET #238

    Okay guys let's face it ATLANTA is a pretty good football team. Hey - I didn't say 'great' I said pretty good. Now let's look for an opportunity to fade this undefeated jugernaut. Here is a statistic that you might want to roll around in the back of your head. Since 2000 from week 9 onwards undefeated teams laying more than 3 points were ATS 15-24 but now they are ATS 16-24 - still a money maker! And for the Cowboys, I sense a lot of frustration out there, they were 8-0 as dogs of more than 3 points. Well, now they are ATS 8-1 in that spot. Like you guys I took it on the chin tonight but there will be spots to fade the FALCONS.
    Reply
    Okay guys let's face it ATLANTA is a pretty good football team. Hey - I didn't say 'great' I said pretty good. Now let's look for an opportunity to fade this undefeated jugernaut. Here is a statistic that you might want to roll around in the back of your head. Since 2000 from week 9 onwards undefeated teams laying more than 3 points were ATS 15-24 but now they are ATS 16-24 - still a money maker! And for the Cowboys, I sense a lot of frustration out there, they were 8-0 as dogs of more than 3 points. Well, now they are ATS 8-1 in that spot. Like you guys I took it on the chin tonight but there will be spots to fade the FALCONS.
     
    rosaritoking
    rosaritoking
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 150
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 8:41 AM ET #239

    dallas will always be in trouble as long as garret is their coach, just awful in my opinion, how do you only rush 18 times against one of the worst run defense in the league(atl. allowing 155 yards/game in their own house).  ATL game mvp--- jason garret!!
    Reply
    dallas will always be in trouble as long as garret is their coach, just awful in my opinion, how do you only rush 18 times against one of the worst run defense in the league(atl. allowing 155 yards/game in their own house).  ATL game mvp--- jason garret!!
     
    bunny651
    bunny651
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 9:47 AM ET #240

    Quote Originally Posted by rosaritoking:

    dallas will always be in trouble as long as garret is their coach, just awful in my opinion, how do you only rush 18 times against one of the worst run defense in the league(atl. allowing 155 yards/game in their own house).  ATL game mvp--- jason garret!!

    I won't dipute that Garret is a terrible coach but please remember who hired him as an OC, even before they hired Philips as their last HC. Unless Jones can't rescue himself from daily decisions, Cowboys WILL NEVER be a real contender again.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by rosaritoking:

    dallas will always be in trouble as long as garret is their coach, just awful in my opinion, how do you only rush 18 times against one of the worst run defense in the league(atl. allowing 155 yards/game in their own house).  ATL game mvp--- jason garret!!

    I won't dipute that Garret is a terrible coach but please remember who hired him as an OC, even before they hired Philips as their last HC. Unless Jones can't rescue himself from daily decisions, Cowboys WILL NEVER be a real contender again.

     
    jimmythejap
    jimmythejap
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 1244
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 10:11 AM ET #241

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    This game makes me wonder why I don't do more teasers.

    Sorry about the Cowboys loss guys, will make up for it next week

     

    sorry for what ? you play at your own risk....they call it gambling.

    make up for it tonite  as always GL L.C. thanks for posting

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    This game makes me wonder why I don't do more teasers.

    Sorry about the Cowboys loss guys, will make up for it next week

     

    sorry for what ? you play at your own risk....they call it gambling.

    make up for it tonite  as always GL L.C. thanks for posting

     

     
    eckins11
    eckins11
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 58
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 10:12 AM ET #242

    No worries man.  ATL gets a 1st down on that final drive and we're in the money.   

    Any thoughts on tonight?
    Reply
    No worries man.  ATL gets a 1st down on that final drive and we're in the money.   

    Any thoughts on tonight?
     
    Dub-C13
    Dub-C13
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 43
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 3:42 PM ET #243

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:



    Books absolutely cleaned up on this game. 90% of Giants ATS bettors were laying atleast (-125) and as high as (-135). Books were juicing the Giants at favorable lines all week

    this seems similar to the eagles game esp with the 1st q at -140 your thoughts? thanks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:



    Books absolutely cleaned up on this game. 90% of Giants ATS bettors were laying atleast (-125) and as high as (-135). Books were juicing the Giants at favorable lines all week

    this seems similar to the eagles game esp with the 1st q at -140 your thoughts? thanks

     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 3:49 PM ET #244

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub-C13:

    this seems similar to the eagles game esp with the 1st q at -140 your thoughts? thanks



    Much different. Giants would have gotten just as much action at -4 (-110) but books made it -3.5 at +money instead (posted why on post #171) . If the Saints were -4 here tons of Saints bettors would switch to the Eagles getting 4 points. Books are forced to lower the number here and juice it. As for quarter ML, big money isn't placed on those types of bets so its a non-factor
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub-C13:

    this seems similar to the eagles game esp with the 1st q at -140 your thoughts? thanks



    Much different. Giants would have gotten just as much action at -4 (-110) but books made it -3.5 at +money instead (posted why on post #171) . If the Saints were -4 here tons of Saints bettors would switch to the Eagles getting 4 points. Books are forced to lower the number here and juice it. As for quarter ML, big money isn't placed on those types of bets so its a non-factor
     
    rosaritoking
    rosaritoking
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 150
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 4:00 PM ET #245

    Quote Originally Posted by bunny651:

    I won't dipute that Garret is a terrible coach but please remember who hired him as an OC, even before they hired Philips as their last HC. Unless Jones can't rescue himself from daily decisions, Cowboys WILL NEVER be a real contender again.

    completely agree about al davis... i mean jerry jones! unfortunately no one can fire jerry, and no real coach will want the job because they know how jerry is(unless jerry pays them an ungodly salary!) cant help but remember when jerry said the window of opportunity is closing on this team, yet he doesnt realize he shut that window himself back in the 90's!  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny651:

    I won't dipute that Garret is a terrible coach but please remember who hired him as an OC, even before they hired Philips as their last HC. Unless Jones can't rescue himself from daily decisions, Cowboys WILL NEVER be a real contender again.

    completely agree about al davis... i mean jerry jones! unfortunately no one can fire jerry, and no real coach will want the job because they know how jerry is(unless jerry pays them an ungodly salary!) cant help but remember when jerry said the window of opportunity is closing on this team, yet he doesnt realize he shut that window himself back in the 90's!  
     
    ScoGaun316
    ScoGaun316
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 267
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 6:24 PM ET #246

    SEAN PAYTON.......that is all.

    Cowboys was my POD as well...ruined a perfect day. We'll gettem next week LC. 

    Remember, if at first you don't succeed, IT DON'T HURT TO SMOKE SOME WEED......
    Reply
    SEAN PAYTON.......that is all.

    Cowboys was my POD as well...ruined a perfect day. We'll gettem next week LC. 

    Remember, if at first you don't succeed, IT DON'T HURT TO SMOKE SOME WEED......
     
    MACKY
    MACKY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 2103
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 6:40 PM ET #247

    Quote Originally Posted by MACKY:

    LC, I repect your pick, just my opinion to point out Dal/Atl game.

    Record: Dallas 3 - 4; Atlanta 7 - 0

    Dallas coaching are very poor, turnovers, time managements not good, special team and kicking game they are very bad.

    Dallas offennsive line have some rookies, too many mistakes, false start, and holding cost 5, 10 yards offenly.

    Sean Lee (Dallas best line backer) out for season, number 1 running back Murray also out.

    In compare, Dallas are a much weaker team, Atlanta are better and play at home. Good team don't lose at home in front of their fan

    Dallas's defend are ok not bad, but I believe Atlanta offend could score at least 27 points at home here, the rest I don't know how many point Dallas can score.

    It's not easy for Atlanta to lose in this game, but just may be points spread.

    Since Jason Garret take over this team, I don't see the Cowboys can go no where, he's just kiss Jerry Jone's ass and have done nothings but make the organization shaking. Playing now at home they're getting boo..... by their fans. Tony Romo also agreed if he is a fan, he would boo the team too.

    All that mention above, how could the Cowboys motivate to a upper level to defeat the best team in NFL at their home court?

    I live about 2 miles from Cowboys stadium, every broken news from the Cowboys I read them all.

    Just my input, good luck in your play.

     

     

    LC,

    I wrote this few days before the game, but you thought I've been trying down grade your capping. I tried to save your $$$ only, nothing else beside. I know the Cowboys very well and Cowboys stadium only 2 miles from where I live. If other team I can't input because I don't know.

    This time I can't help you,

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKY:

    LC, I repect your pick, just my opinion to point out Dal/Atl game.

    Record: Dallas 3 - 4; Atlanta 7 - 0

    Dallas coaching are very poor, turnovers, time managements not good, special team and kicking game they are very bad.

    Dallas offennsive line have some rookies, too many mistakes, false start, and holding cost 5, 10 yards offenly.

    Sean Lee (Dallas best line backer) out for season, number 1 running back Murray also out.

    In compare, Dallas are a much weaker team, Atlanta are better and play at home. Good team don't lose at home in front of their fan

    Dallas's defend are ok not bad, but I believe Atlanta offend could score at least 27 points at home here, the rest I don't know how many point Dallas can score.

    It's not easy for Atlanta to lose in this game, but just may be points spread.

    Since Jason Garret take over this team, I don't see the Cowboys can go no where, he's just kiss Jerry Jone's ass and have done nothings but make the organization shaking. Playing now at home they're getting boo..... by their fans. Tony Romo also agreed if he is a fan, he would boo the team too.

    All that mention above, how could the Cowboys motivate to a upper level to defeat the best team in NFL at their home court?

    I live about 2 miles from Cowboys stadium, every broken news from the Cowboys I read them all.

    Just my input, good luck in your play.

     

     

    LC,

    I wrote this few days before the game, but you thought I've been trying down grade your capping. I tried to save your $$$ only, nothing else beside. I know the Cowboys very well and Cowboys stadium only 2 miles from where I live. If other team I can't input because I don't know.

    This time I can't help you,

     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 6:45 PM ET #248

    Quote Originally Posted by MACKY:

    LC,

    I wrote this few days before the game, but you thought I've been trying down grade your capping. I tried to save your $$$ only, nothing else beside. I know the Cowboys very well and Cowboys stadium only 2 miles from where I live. If other team I can't input because I don't know.

    This time I can't help you,



    Appreciated your thoughts mate and I didn't think you were talking down on my pick, you had some accurate points but I still thought DAL was the play and stuck with them. GL this weekend
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKY:

    LC,

    I wrote this few days before the game, but you thought I've been trying down grade your capping. I tried to save your $$$ only, nothing else beside. I know the Cowboys very well and Cowboys stadium only 2 miles from where I live. If other team I can't input because I don't know.

    This time I can't help you,



    Appreciated your thoughts mate and I didn't think you were talking down on my pick, you had some accurate points but I still thought DAL was the play and stuck with them. GL this weekend
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 6:50 PM ET #249

    Lol, I lost my weekly pool (only 2 wrong were Giants and Boys) and 100 to a friend who gave me Cowboys +200.

    With that being said I'd do it over. Dallas was the better team in the first half and about 3 missed tackles on defense from winning that game. If they stop the Falcons on any of their 3rd downs in the final drive, I think they win. ESPECIALLY after having Atlanta 1st and 20 after the offensive pass interference. 

    no worries, onto next week. 


    Reply
    Lol, I lost my weekly pool (only 2 wrong were Giants and Boys) and 100 to a friend who gave me Cowboys +200.

    With that being said I'd do it over. Dallas was the better team in the first half and about 3 missed tackles on defense from winning that game. If they stop the Falcons on any of their 3rd downs in the final drive, I think they win. ESPECIALLY after having Atlanta 1st and 20 after the offensive pass interference. 

    no worries, onto next week. 


     
     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2012 - 7:02 PM ET #250

    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    Lol, I lost my weekly pool (only 2 wrong were Giants and Boys) and 100 to a friend who gave me Cowboys +200.

    With that being said I'd do it over. Dallas was the better team in the first half and about 3 missed tackles on defense from winning that game. If they stop the Falcons on any of their 3rd downs in the final drive, I think they win. ESPECIALLY after having Atlanta 1st and 20 after the offensive pass interference. 

    no worries, onto next week. 




    Another play that I completely forgot about that is easily as bad if not worse, remember Ware's forced fumble and the Cowboys lineman jumping right next to it only to see the Falcons recover?   I can go on and on about the boneheaded plays the Boys made this weekend, boy was that a frustrating game to watch.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    Lol, I lost my weekly pool (only 2 wrong were Giants and Boys) and 100 to a friend who gave me Cowboys +200.

    With that being said I'd do it over. Dallas was the better team in the first half and about 3 missed tackles on defense from winning that game. If they stop the Falcons on any of their 3rd downs in the final drive, I think they win. ESPECIALLY after having Atlanta 1st and 20 after the offensive pass interference. 

    no worries, onto next week. 




    Another play that I completely forgot about that is easily as bad if not worse, remember Ware's forced fumble and the Cowboys lineman jumping right next to it only to see the Falcons recover?   I can go on and on about the boneheaded plays the Boys made this weekend, boy was that a frustrating game to watch.
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,989
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,402
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 689
    • MLB Playoffs 5,185
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,167
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,287
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,979

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.