All You Tebow Haters
He is 5-3 in his career starting. His stats are horrible and he can't read a defense or make any throws. His style of play will not last. I am not a hater. I respect him as a person and leader but he is NOT a quality NFL quarterback. The Jets are horrible and i hate Rex Ryan so i am glad the Broncos won. I bet the under. Almost all games for the Broncos will go under because Tebow can't score points and they have a good defense. But please don't tell me he is a good QB. Do you think he can win every game going 9-20 with 104 yds passing every week?
TEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOW
He is 5-3 in his career starting. His stats are horrible and he can't read a defense or make any throws. His style of play will not last. I am not a hater. I respect him as a person and leader but he is NOT a quality NFL quarterback. The Jets are horrible and i hate Rex Ryan so i am glad the Broncos won. I bet the under. Almost all games for the Broncos will go under because Tebow can't score points and they have a good defense. But please don't tell me he is a good QB. Do you think he can win every game going 9-20 with 104 yds passing every week?
TEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOW
Took the sorry ass Jets...last drive was hoping Tebow would beat those clowns outright.
Took the sorry ass Jets...last drive was hoping Tebow would beat those clowns outright.
He is 5-3 in his career starting. His stats are horrible and he can't read a defense or make any throws. His style of play will not last. I am not a hater. I respect him as a person and leader but he is NOT a quality NFL quarterback. The Jets are horrible and i hate Rex Ryan so i am glad the Broncos won. I bet the under. Almost all games for the Broncos will go under because Tebow can't score points and they have a good defense. But please don't tell me he is a good QB. Do you think he can win every game going 9-20 with 104 yds passing every week?
He is 4-1 THIS year pal, make all the excuses you want like every other Tebow hater but the guy WINS games.
You dont like his stats then dont put him on your fantasy team.
But I guarentee you Broncos fans love him compare to shitass Orton.![]()
He is 5-3 in his career starting. His stats are horrible and he can't read a defense or make any throws. His style of play will not last. I am not a hater. I respect him as a person and leader but he is NOT a quality NFL quarterback. The Jets are horrible and i hate Rex Ryan so i am glad the Broncos won. I bet the under. Almost all games for the Broncos will go under because Tebow can't score points and they have a good defense. But please don't tell me he is a good QB. Do you think he can win every game going 9-20 with 104 yds passing every week?
He is 4-1 THIS year pal, make all the excuses you want like every other Tebow hater but the guy WINS games.
You dont like his stats then dont put him on your fantasy team.
But I guarentee you Broncos fans love him compare to shitass Orton.![]()
HE'S FKIN USELESS YOU BLIND box!..ITS JUST HE WAS AGAINST A QB JUST A FKIN USELESS TONIGHT.
Yea , thats it because Sanchez was on the field for his 95 yard TD drive...![]()
Stop whining because you lost betting against him AGAIN like the rest of the haters and give the guy props![]()
HE'S FKIN USELESS YOU BLIND box!..ITS JUST HE WAS AGAINST A QB JUST A FKIN USELESS TONIGHT.
Yea , thats it because Sanchez was on the field for his 95 yard TD drive...![]()
Stop whining because you lost betting against him AGAIN like the rest of the haters and give the guy props![]()
The haters continue to lose money betting against this guy![]()
![]()
He wins. You want fantasy stats take Cam the sham, you want wins take Tebow![]()
hes actually a fantasy monster himself.
The haters continue to lose money betting against this guy![]()
![]()
He wins. You want fantasy stats take Cam the sham, you want wins take Tebow![]()
hes actually a fantasy monster himself.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
- Monday 10/05/2026 692
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 180
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,719
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,754
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,789
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,077
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
