• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    34-7 YTD (83% Winning Percentage) Week 6 Winners Inside....

    «First Previous 678 ... 151617 Next Last»
    thaking3412
    Raidernator76
    fishsticks
    keywan1474
    FiveStarGeneral
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 121161
    Posts: 405
    «First Previous 678 ... 151617 Next Last»
     
    thaking3412
    thaking3412
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 170
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 6:17 PM ET #126

    looks solid bets2win, BOL this week dropping 10 units on the eagles alone because I got this solid feeling in my gut liking all the other picks as well heres to another 5-0 and maybe more if you make more picks
    Reply
    looks solid bets2win, BOL this week dropping 10 units on the eagles alone because I got this solid feeling in my gut liking all the other picks as well heres to another 5-0 and maybe more if you make more picks
     
    Raidernator76
    Raidernator76
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 22865
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 6:20 PM ET #127

    love the fact that people are DISagreeing with you. Let them go against you and let's get this
    Reply
    love the fact that people are DISagreeing with you. Let them go against you and let's get this
     
    fishsticks
    fishsticks
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 3342
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 6:32 PM ET #128

    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

    EXACTLY Bro!!!! These Cappers helped me when i was in College and now im Paying back the Forums with my Hard-Work and my Efforts!!! Why the hell is that a PROBLEM!? This JERKOFF Powerade needs to get off my case and leave me the hell ALONE!!!

    I appreciate EVERYONES SUPPORT!!!! 

      Forget about that guy B2W.  Thanks for the work and Great Job
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

    EXACTLY Bro!!!! These Cappers helped me when i was in College and now im Paying back the Forums with my Hard-Work and my Efforts!!! Why the hell is that a PROBLEM!? This JERKOFF Powerade needs to get off my case and leave me the hell ALONE!!!

    I appreciate EVERYONES SUPPORT!!!! 

      Forget about that guy B2W.  Thanks for the work and Great Job
     
    keywan1474
    keywan1474
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 27
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 6:34 PM ET #129

    his record speaks for itself, go against it if you want
    Reply
    his record speaks for itself, go against it if you want
     
    keywan1474
    keywan1474
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 27
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 6:34 PM ET #130

    His record speaks for itself, let them all bet against you
    Reply
    His record speaks for itself, let them all bet against you
     
    FiveStarGeneral
    FiveStarGeneral
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1309
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 7:02 PM ET #131

    You know I'd just like to take this opportunity to talk about all the exposure we get here on covers. You see, you people out there, the greatest sports betting fans in the world, deserve the best opportunity to win. And your seeing that in bets2win whether you like it or not. Not just cut and dried. He's the best.

    So to all the haters.. you nothin happenin sons-of-a-plumber. Y'all playin catch-up ball. You cant stand the fact a REAL man is doing well. We dont need people like you on covers. I dont care where you are in life, or where you rank in sports betting. Let's face it, if your not carrying the big gold, your just second best.. no matter what you tell yourself. So gear up ladies and gentlemen, get used to it, bets2win is the man right now . 

    Reply

    You know I'd just like to take this opportunity to talk about all the exposure we get here on covers. You see, you people out there, the greatest sports betting fans in the world, deserve the best opportunity to win. And your seeing that in bets2win whether you like it or not. Not just cut and dried. He's the best.

    So to all the haters.. you nothin happenin sons-of-a-plumber. Y'all playin catch-up ball. You cant stand the fact a REAL man is doing well. We dont need people like you on covers. I dont care where you are in life, or where you rank in sports betting. Let's face it, if your not carrying the big gold, your just second best.. no matter what you tell yourself. So gear up ladies and gentlemen, get used to it, bets2win is the man right now . 

     
    THAmanRP
    THAmanRP
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 202
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 7:30 PM ET #132

    Keep up the good work man. A lot of us appreciate what you do (you can tell by the number of views).
    Reply
    Keep up the good work man. A lot of us appreciate what you do (you can tell by the number of views).
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 7:44 PM ET #133

    I went against bets2win 2 weeks ago and the picks I went against all collapsed lol. Be very careful going against this man lol. He has some crystal ball or something.

    Reply

    I went against bets2win 2 weeks ago and the picks I went against all collapsed lol. Be very careful going against this man lol. He has some crystal ball or something.

     
    houguy28
    houguy28
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1998
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 7:48 PM ET #134

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav2282:

    Over 20,400 views holy shittt. YOU DA MAN!
    You think one of them views was powerade?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav2282:

    Over 20,400 views holy shittt. YOU DA MAN!
    You think one of them views was powerade?
     
    mandy1
    mandy1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2139
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 7:50 PM ET #135

    Thanks B2W for posting and helping the little guy.I have been reading this site for years and have seen many goood cappers leave because of people harrassing them. For everyone of these A--hole B2W there are 50 that appreciate you.  prety soon the  people onhere posting and saying they are good cappers can't even pick there noses! thanks again B2W.
    Reply
    Thanks B2W for posting and helping the little guy.I have been reading this site for years and have seen many goood cappers leave because of people harrassing them. For everyone of these A--hole B2W there are 50 that appreciate you.  prety soon the  people onhere posting and saying they are good cappers can't even pick there noses! thanks again B2W.
     
    houguy28
    houguy28
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1998
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 7:57 PM ET #136

    btw...Great Job!!!
    Reply
    btw...Great Job!!!
     
    MJ2345
    MJ2345
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 4731
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 8:06 PM ET #137

    Quote Originally Posted by houguy28:

    You think one of them views was powerade?



    Now that's funny!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by houguy28:

    You think one of them views was powerade?



    Now that's funny!!
     
    Trey_Dogg
    Trey_Dogg
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 692
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 9:10 PM ET #138

    NO JOKE I JUST CAME ONLINE TO GO TO COVERS BUT INSTEAD OF TYPING IN COVERS.COM I ACCIDENTALLY TYPED IN BETS2WIN.COM

    HAHAHA NO FUCKING JOKE
    Reply
    NO JOKE I JUST CAME ONLINE TO GO TO COVERS BUT INSTEAD OF TYPING IN COVERS.COM I ACCIDENTALLY TYPED IN BETS2WIN.COM

    HAHAHA NO FUCKING JOKE
     
    PlacinUnits
    PlacinUnits
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 3147
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 10:04 PM ET #139

    I don't bet NFL nor do I post in this forum often...or EVER really.  But I do visit occasionally and have to stop in to say, you are an excellent capper and keep up the great work.  I wish you well this weekend and every weekend forward.  Crush the books.


    Reply
    I don't bet NFL nor do I post in this forum often...or EVER really.  But I do visit occasionally and have to stop in to say, you are an excellent capper and keep up the great work.  I wish you well this weekend and every weekend forward.  Crush the books.


     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 10:07 PM ET #140

    Great write up and picks as always.

    To me, you miss one of the biggest points to take the home town Donkeys, Jets on a short week and then the Bye.

    This is a terrible spot for the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS.

    GL bro-

    Crash

    Reply

    Great write up and picks as always.

    To me, you miss one of the biggest points to take the home town Donkeys, Jets on a short week and then the Bye.

    This is a terrible spot for the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS.

    GL bro-

    Crash

     
    shark_apreza
    shark_apreza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 12718
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 10:17 PM ET #141

    LOOKS NICE BOL
    Reply
    LOOKS NICE BOL
     
    BigDh28
    BigDh28
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 251
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 10:21 PM ET #142

    Nice! Best of luck to you all!

    Reply

    Nice! Best of luck to you all!

     
    Barnstorm
    Barnstorm
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 4719
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 10:22 PM ET #143

    I'm also leaning Denver but they have some key injuries including Brain Dawkins.

    I can see your Lions angle but Calvin Johnson is doubtful?

    I was on SF at first, but now worried that 6 points is too much. They'll probably get their first W, but maybe by 3 or 4. Oakland playing better.

    I think Atlanta is a very solid, smart and well-coached team. Vick may not play. Kolb has been named starter. Vick may suit up and be available.

    Not hating on you, just wondering if any of those key injuries above change your mind?

    GL
    Reply
    I'm also leaning Denver but they have some key injuries including Brain Dawkins.

    I can see your Lions angle but Calvin Johnson is doubtful?

    I was on SF at first, but now worried that 6 points is too much. They'll probably get their first W, but maybe by 3 or 4. Oakland playing better.

    I think Atlanta is a very solid, smart and well-coached team. Vick may not play. Kolb has been named starter. Vick may suit up and be available.

    Not hating on you, just wondering if any of those key injuries above change your mind?

    GL
     
    JustPayMe
    JustPayMe
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 10:23 PM ET #144

    he don't go by powerade no more ..his new name is poweraids
    Reply
    he don't go by powerade no more ..his new name is poweraids
     
    archtown
    archtown
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 10995
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 10:32 PM ET #145

    if u do decide to leave maybe u can start posting on cappersmall. com no bickering, touts , or a holes there, just post and leave it at that. Ps good luck with weekend
    Reply
    if u do decide to leave maybe u can start posting on cappersmall. com no bickering, touts , or a holes there, just post and leave it at that. Ps good luck with weekend
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 10:41 PM ET #146

    Quote Originally Posted by WizrduvOdz:

    Just keep making your plays, bro.  The reason people keep talking about you going tout is that it has happened so many times.  You just have to ignore it and make your plays.  If you disappear, it's probably because you did.

    BTW, if you do go tout, I won't hold it against you (as long as you keep posting)  It's not the plays that are so interesting, its the fact that you are spot on with your analysis so often

    I appreciate your support WizrduvOdz 

    Heres the thing, I didnt mind so much when I saw a couple ppl accusing me of "going tout" (infact...at first i didnt even know what it meant, lol), it sort of pissed me off bc Ive been VERY COURTEOUS and helpful to EVERYONE and Ive tried my best to help, yet a few people STILL accused me of having bad intentions, that made me Angry and I responded with my Anger towards these Posters....

    .......But when I found out that this clown "powerade" was actually lobbying to have me "banned", thats when it REALLY Pissed Me Off!!! Its incredible to me that after YEARS and YEARS of Losing (just like EVERYONE else!!!), the past few seasons, I've FINALLY reached my potential as a Handicapper and this season, I decided to Share my SUCCESS with Covers.com bc of the YEARS of Help that these Forums gave me when I was in College.... So in short, I try and give back to these Forums, yet some Loser has Nothing Better to do, than to create a "Witch-Hunt" and try to get me BANNED!!!!

     

    You said towards the end that "It's not the plays that are so interesting, its the fact that you are spot on with your analysis so often". What exactly do you mean by that? Are you basically implying that bc my Capping of games doesnt just lead me to the ATS Winner, but I've actually been able to nail the "flow of the game" aswell, that this makes me "more likely" to be a "tout" or to "go tout"???

    What I just cannot understand is this... When a Handicapper on this Board gets Red-Hot (as ive seemingly done), he/she is bound to receive a SHITLOAD of followers and an insane amount of exposure... But in my case, I have NEVER ONCE even mentioned, nor implied, that I wanted anything in return for my picks, infact, Ive gone out of my way to explain that I am NOT here for those reasons! Yet, I am being accused of this "tout" nonsense... so my question to you is "Does this happen EVERY SINGLE TIME a Handicapper gets HOT like this???" Bc in my case, I feel like I've gone out of my way to avoid being labeled or viewed as a "tout" so if Im being accused, doesnt every HOT Capper get accused??? One of his Biggest Reasons is that A LOT of my "followers" or ppl who have "defended" me have recently joined this forum, so according to him, Ive actually spent my time to create these "alter-egos" and am logging off of my name, and onto their names to "defend" myself!!! That concept to me is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!!! Im literally BEGGING ANYONE who works for Covers to check the IP Address associated with my Username, and you will CLEARLY SEE that I am ONE PERSON, and that I am using ONE NAME, thats it!!!!!

    The fact that I have to continue to defend myself and continue to litter my Weekly Threads with this Nonsense, is quite pathetic, but Im NOT going to let this guy "powerade" slander my name and drag my reputation through the mud to the Covers-Team!!!

    I apologize for any cursing or foul language that I have recently used.... As those of you who have been following me can vouche that I am NOT a vulgar person, infact ive been VERY Polite thus far, but once this guy began pushing my buttons, i kind of lost it and began cursing A LOT... and for that, IM SORRY!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WizrduvOdz:

    Just keep making your plays, bro.  The reason people keep talking about you going tout is that it has happened so many times.  You just have to ignore it and make your plays.  If you disappear, it's probably because you did.

    BTW, if you do go tout, I won't hold it against you (as long as you keep posting)  It's not the plays that are so interesting, its the fact that you are spot on with your analysis so often

    I appreciate your support WizrduvOdz 

    Heres the thing, I didnt mind so much when I saw a couple ppl accusing me of "going tout" (infact...at first i didnt even know what it meant, lol), it sort of pissed me off bc Ive been VERY COURTEOUS and helpful to EVERYONE and Ive tried my best to help, yet a few people STILL accused me of having bad intentions, that made me Angry and I responded with my Anger towards these Posters....

    .......But when I found out that this clown "powerade" was actually lobbying to have me "banned", thats when it REALLY Pissed Me Off!!! Its incredible to me that after YEARS and YEARS of Losing (just like EVERYONE else!!!), the past few seasons, I've FINALLY reached my potential as a Handicapper and this season, I decided to Share my SUCCESS with Covers.com bc of the YEARS of Help that these Forums gave me when I was in College.... So in short, I try and give back to these Forums, yet some Loser has Nothing Better to do, than to create a "Witch-Hunt" and try to get me BANNED!!!!

     

    You said towards the end that "It's not the plays that are so interesting, its the fact that you are spot on with your analysis so often". What exactly do you mean by that? Are you basically implying that bc my Capping of games doesnt just lead me to the ATS Winner, but I've actually been able to nail the "flow of the game" aswell, that this makes me "more likely" to be a "tout" or to "go tout"???

    What I just cannot understand is this... When a Handicapper on this Board gets Red-Hot (as ive seemingly done), he/she is bound to receive a SHITLOAD of followers and an insane amount of exposure... But in my case, I have NEVER ONCE even mentioned, nor implied, that I wanted anything in return for my picks, infact, Ive gone out of my way to explain that I am NOT here for those reasons! Yet, I am being accused of this "tout" nonsense... so my question to you is "Does this happen EVERY SINGLE TIME a Handicapper gets HOT like this???" Bc in my case, I feel like I've gone out of my way to avoid being labeled or viewed as a "tout" so if Im being accused, doesnt every HOT Capper get accused??? One of his Biggest Reasons is that A LOT of my "followers" or ppl who have "defended" me have recently joined this forum, so according to him, Ive actually spent my time to create these "alter-egos" and am logging off of my name, and onto their names to "defend" myself!!! That concept to me is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!!! Im literally BEGGING ANYONE who works for Covers to check the IP Address associated with my Username, and you will CLEARLY SEE that I am ONE PERSON, and that I am using ONE NAME, thats it!!!!!

    The fact that I have to continue to defend myself and continue to litter my Weekly Threads with this Nonsense, is quite pathetic, but Im NOT going to let this guy "powerade" slander my name and drag my reputation through the mud to the Covers-Team!!!

    I apologize for any cursing or foul language that I have recently used.... As those of you who have been following me can vouche that I am NOT a vulgar person, infact ive been VERY Polite thus far, but once this guy began pushing my buttons, i kind of lost it and began cursing A LOT... and for that, IM SORRY!!!

     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 10:44 PM ET #147

    Quote Originally Posted by archtown:

    if u do decide to leave maybe u can start posting on cappersmall. com no bickering, touts , or a holes there, just post and leave it at that. Ps good luck with weekend

    heres the thing... This website, Covers.com, is the ONLY Forum that i post on... and the ONLY Reason that I even Post on this Forum, is because when I was in College, I frequented this Forum VERY OFTEN and relied on these Handicappers to provide me with as many WINNERS as possible.... Now, years later, I am trying to return the favor, since ive become a VERY GOOD Handicapper myself.....

    So going to another Forum would Completely Defeat the Purpose of me Being here.... thanks for the offer though!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by archtown:

    if u do decide to leave maybe u can start posting on cappersmall. com no bickering, touts , or a holes there, just post and leave it at that. Ps good luck with weekend

    heres the thing... This website, Covers.com, is the ONLY Forum that i post on... and the ONLY Reason that I even Post on this Forum, is because when I was in College, I frequented this Forum VERY OFTEN and relied on these Handicappers to provide me with as many WINNERS as possible.... Now, years later, I am trying to return the favor, since ive become a VERY GOOD Handicapper myself.....

    So going to another Forum would Completely Defeat the Purpose of me Being here.... thanks for the offer though!!

     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 10:53 PM ET #148

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnstorm:

    I'm also leaning Denver but they have some key injuries including Brain Dawkins.

    I can see your Lions angle but Calvin Johnson is doubtful?

    I was on SF at first, but now worried that 6 points is too much. They'll probably get their first W, but maybe by 3 or 4. Oakland playing better.

    I think Atlanta is a very solid, smart and well-coached team. Vick may not play. Kolb has been named starter. Vick may suit up and be available.

    Not hating on you, just wondering if any of those key injuries above change your mind?

    GL

    yeah, im well aware of the Denver injuries and they definitely concern me but I really like this spot for them... The Denver play is sort of a "Gut Feeling" more than anything, honestly... I dont have too many stats to back up that decision but I really like Denver to Win that football game!!

    a Player like Megatron is ALWAYS a Big Deal, and him playing just SOLIDIFIES my Detroit Pick... Either way, I like the 10 Pts, if Megatron plays, I Like the ML Bet A LOT More!! .... Remember guys, my NY Opinion is VERY skewed bc I live in NY and I ussually have a hard-time Capping NY Football Teams (dont worry, I am NOT a Giants or a Jets Fan, so that does not cloud my Vision!)

    I think SF puts together a mistake-free game and hands it to Oakland... The idea of them Winning by like 3 or 4, I guess I could see that, but I dont even think thatll even be an issue... SF FINALLY gets over the Hump in a BIG WAY!!!

    Ive known ALL WEEK that Kolb was the Starter... I knew ALL ALONG that Vick was OUT and Im fine with that... Infact, Im HAPPY with that... Andy Reid was prepared to move on from McNabb bc of Kolb, clearly the kids got BIG-TIME Potential and this is his 2nd Wk in a Row learning this Offense, hes gonna have a BIG-GAME and Hand it to Atlantas OVER-RATED Def!!!!

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnstorm:

    I'm also leaning Denver but they have some key injuries including Brain Dawkins.

    I can see your Lions angle but Calvin Johnson is doubtful?

    I was on SF at first, but now worried that 6 points is too much. They'll probably get their first W, but maybe by 3 or 4. Oakland playing better.

    I think Atlanta is a very solid, smart and well-coached team. Vick may not play. Kolb has been named starter. Vick may suit up and be available.

    Not hating on you, just wondering if any of those key injuries above change your mind?

    GL

    yeah, im well aware of the Denver injuries and they definitely concern me but I really like this spot for them... The Denver play is sort of a "Gut Feeling" more than anything, honestly... I dont have too many stats to back up that decision but I really like Denver to Win that football game!!

    a Player like Megatron is ALWAYS a Big Deal, and him playing just SOLIDIFIES my Detroit Pick... Either way, I like the 10 Pts, if Megatron plays, I Like the ML Bet A LOT More!! .... Remember guys, my NY Opinion is VERY skewed bc I live in NY and I ussually have a hard-time Capping NY Football Teams (dont worry, I am NOT a Giants or a Jets Fan, so that does not cloud my Vision!)

    I think SF puts together a mistake-free game and hands it to Oakland... The idea of them Winning by like 3 or 4, I guess I could see that, but I dont even think thatll even be an issue... SF FINALLY gets over the Hump in a BIG WAY!!!

    Ive known ALL WEEK that Kolb was the Starter... I knew ALL ALONG that Vick was OUT and Im fine with that... Infact, Im HAPPY with that... Andy Reid was prepared to move on from McNabb bc of Kolb, clearly the kids got BIG-TIME Potential and this is his 2nd Wk in a Row learning this Offense, hes gonna have a BIG-GAME and Hand it to Atlantas OVER-RATED Def!!!!

     

     
    skeeskirt
    skeeskirt
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 2114
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 10:56 PM ET #149

    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

    heres the thing... This website, Covers.com, is the ONLY Forum that i post on... and the ONLY Reason that I even Post on this Forum, is because when I was in College, I frequented this Forum VERY OFTEN and relied on these Handicappers to provide me with as many WINNERS as possible.... Now, years later, I am trying to return the favor, since ive become a VERY GOOD Handicapper myself.....

    So going to another Forum would Completely Defeat the Purpose of me Being here.... thanks for the offer though!!

    Keep it rolling BRO!  Keep you mind on your units and off the haters!  DO your thing

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

    heres the thing... This website, Covers.com, is the ONLY Forum that i post on... and the ONLY Reason that I even Post on this Forum, is because when I was in College, I frequented this Forum VERY OFTEN and relied on these Handicappers to provide me with as many WINNERS as possible.... Now, years later, I am trying to return the favor, since ive become a VERY GOOD Handicapper myself.....

    So going to another Forum would Completely Defeat the Purpose of me Being here.... thanks for the offer though!!

    Keep it rolling BRO!  Keep you mind on your units and off the haters!  DO your thing

     
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 10:58 PM ET #150

    GL
    Reply
    GL
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 678 ... 151617 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,341
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,923
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,452
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,182
    • MLB Playoffs 5,793
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,531
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,308
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.