• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    34-7 YTD (83% Winning Percentage) Week 6 Winners Inside....

    123 ... 151617 Next Last»
    bets2win
    MJ2345
    jtelemaq
    michaelpaul1
    Timmyd
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 121161
    Posts: 405
    123 ... 151617 Next Last»
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:13 AM ET #1

        

       Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Children of All Ages.....

    Week 5 continued my hot streak, netting me a 5-2 Record Last Week... My last 3 Weeks have been EPIC, Posting a 5-2, 8-0, and 7-0 Record's over that 3 Wk span (20-2 Combined!!!) I certainly look to keep my Winning Ways ALIVE!!! As someone stated lastwk, where my 17-game Winning Streak Ended, a new one began (finished lastwk Wining 3 in a Row), so this Week, I'll be looking to build onto that 3 Game Streak!!!

    Unfortunately, with my success has come a few a$$h0le$ who claim im a "TOUT"... Im putting an end to this right here, right now!!! I AM NOT A TOUT! I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE MONEY! I DO NOT WORK FOR ANY WEBSITE! I AM NOT PROMOTING MY PICKS OR MY WEBSITE FOR MONEY!!!!! A couple of VERY generous guys offered to "donate" money to me, bc I've brought them MANY MANY Winners and I would obviously accept their OFFERS (Who wouldnt!?!?), that is NOT WHY IM HERE!!! I'm here bc Covers.com took care of me in College with Legendary Cappers (atleast I think they are!) such as "Macwestie", "rush", "sportsladyd", "vanzack", and "demapples" (I'll NEVER FORGET demapples "Sucker Bet" of the Week that ALMOST went UNDEFEATED!!) And I know there were a lot MORE Legendary Cappers that I'm forgetting, but the point is that when I needed a Winner, these Gentlemen (and Lady) were there for me EVERY WEEK with their Weekly Posts, providing me Winner After Winner when I needed to CHASE my DEBTs or Double Down my Earnings!!! Since then, I've began Handicapping Games on my Own and I realized that Im Pretty DAMN GOOD at Capping Games!!! So after YEARS of their Tutelage, and after YEARS of reading their Write-Ups, I began creating my own... And as they say.... The Rest is History!!!  

    Its awfully pathetic that I've gotta defend myself and post my freaking life story on here so I dont get BANNED!!! But the last thing I wanna do is Get Banned for some nonsense and not even have the chance to Defend Myself !!!

    For those of you Wondering WHY I'm Posting all of this... Believe it or Not, theres some JERKOFF Posting in the "Covers Help" Forum, "trying" to get me Banned for Handicapping Games properly and Picking Winners!!! Its awfully PATHETIC that this guy CANT Pick Winners, so hes gotta try and get me Banned bc I CAN!!!!      ..... Get a Life Bro!!!

    Ok onto the MAIN EVENT!!!! .......

     

    WEEK 6 WINNERS:

     

    San Francisco -6.5 vs Oakland: Oakland put together a RIDICULOUS week lastwk! Ousting the SD Chargers and establishing themselves as a force to be reckoned with in their Division. With that said, lastwk was the PERFECT WEEK for their Defense/Special Teams as they posted 2 Blocked Punts, and 2 Defensive TDs... It was RIDICULOUS!!! .... and more Importantly, it WILL NOT Happen Again this Week!!! I was a bit surprised when this line opened, as I expected it to be around 3 Pts, but then it came out around a TD and I was a bit shocked... I had to sit back n take it in for a minute. After actually looking at these 2 teams, I realized that the spread is accurate and theres A LOT of value in it. SF has played VERY WELL at Home and has Lost Both Home Games by 3 Pts each to New Orleans and Philadelphia. While I dont think N.O. is NEARLY as good as they were last season, theyre BOTH still SOLID NFL Teams. I personally think BOTH of those teams are BETTER than Oakland!! Remember guys, lastwk Oakland was AT HOME and playing a Division Rival (who normally plays eachother tight), add in the fact that S.D. has played HORRIBLE on the Road too and BOOM! You've got a BLOWOUT Win by Oakland!!! Now take away ALL of those FACTORS this Week! ...... Alex Smith should finally put together a "Mistake-Free" Afternoon and Limit his Turnovers to 1 or None, add in Frank Gores BEASTLY Running Style, I think Smith looks underneath for Gore and VD (Vernon Davis) and I expect both to have solid afternoons, VD will be burning Oakland's LBs Deep up the Seem and Gore outta the Backfield should Also be effective as well. I dont see SF taking too many shots deep and theyll prolly avoid Nnamdi altogether but their Short-Intermediate Passing Game should be enough to keep the chains moving all day!!!!..... The M. Bush/ D. McFadden situation is interesting to me, as BOTH are VERY Capable RBs with GREAT Ability and they do concern me but I could see the Oakland Running Game having some trouble to get going, turning the ball over 1 or more times. Oaklands Passing Game hasnt been great but they havent been "awful" either, but all in all they havent been doing much at all this entire season, their Offense is predicated off of their Stout Rushing Attack and I'm expecting SF to Limit their RBs to UNDER 120 Yds COMBINED, thus KILLING the Play Action Pass and Forcing 3+ Turnovers out of Oakland. I LOVE San Fran to Catch Win #1 this Week in a BIG BLOWOUT WIN at Home!!!!!! (Laying 2 Units on SF!!)

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

        

       Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Children of All Ages.....

    Week 5 continued my hot streak, netting me a 5-2 Record Last Week... My last 3 Weeks have been EPIC, Posting a 5-2, 8-0, and 7-0 Record's over that 3 Wk span (20-2 Combined!!!) I certainly look to keep my Winning Ways ALIVE!!! As someone stated lastwk, where my 17-game Winning Streak Ended, a new one began (finished lastwk Wining 3 in a Row), so this Week, I'll be looking to build onto that 3 Game Streak!!!

    Unfortunately, with my success has come a few a$$h0le$ who claim im a "TOUT"... Im putting an end to this right here, right now!!! I AM NOT A TOUT! I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE MONEY! I DO NOT WORK FOR ANY WEBSITE! I AM NOT PROMOTING MY PICKS OR MY WEBSITE FOR MONEY!!!!! A couple of VERY generous guys offered to "donate" money to me, bc I've brought them MANY MANY Winners and I would obviously accept their OFFERS (Who wouldnt!?!?), that is NOT WHY IM HERE!!! I'm here bc Covers.com took care of me in College with Legendary Cappers (atleast I think they are!) such as "Macwestie", "rush", "sportsladyd", "vanzack", and "demapples" (I'll NEVER FORGET demapples "Sucker Bet" of the Week that ALMOST went UNDEFEATED!!) And I know there were a lot MORE Legendary Cappers that I'm forgetting, but the point is that when I needed a Winner, these Gentlemen (and Lady) were there for me EVERY WEEK with their Weekly Posts, providing me Winner After Winner when I needed to CHASE my DEBTs or Double Down my Earnings!!! Since then, I've began Handicapping Games on my Own and I realized that Im Pretty DAMN GOOD at Capping Games!!! So after YEARS of their Tutelage, and after YEARS of reading their Write-Ups, I began creating my own... And as they say.... The Rest is History!!!  

    Its awfully pathetic that I've gotta defend myself and post my freaking life story on here so I dont get BANNED!!! But the last thing I wanna do is Get Banned for some nonsense and not even have the chance to Defend Myself !!!

    For those of you Wondering WHY I'm Posting all of this... Believe it or Not, theres some JERKOFF Posting in the "Covers Help" Forum, "trying" to get me Banned for Handicapping Games properly and Picking Winners!!! Its awfully PATHETIC that this guy CANT Pick Winners, so hes gotta try and get me Banned bc I CAN!!!!      ..... Get a Life Bro!!!

    Ok onto the MAIN EVENT!!!! .......

     

    WEEK 6 WINNERS:

     

    San Francisco -6.5 vs Oakland: Oakland put together a RIDICULOUS week lastwk! Ousting the SD Chargers and establishing themselves as a force to be reckoned with in their Division. With that said, lastwk was the PERFECT WEEK for their Defense/Special Teams as they posted 2 Blocked Punts, and 2 Defensive TDs... It was RIDICULOUS!!! .... and more Importantly, it WILL NOT Happen Again this Week!!! I was a bit surprised when this line opened, as I expected it to be around 3 Pts, but then it came out around a TD and I was a bit shocked... I had to sit back n take it in for a minute. After actually looking at these 2 teams, I realized that the spread is accurate and theres A LOT of value in it. SF has played VERY WELL at Home and has Lost Both Home Games by 3 Pts each to New Orleans and Philadelphia. While I dont think N.O. is NEARLY as good as they were last season, theyre BOTH still SOLID NFL Teams. I personally think BOTH of those teams are BETTER than Oakland!! Remember guys, lastwk Oakland was AT HOME and playing a Division Rival (who normally plays eachother tight), add in the fact that S.D. has played HORRIBLE on the Road too and BOOM! You've got a BLOWOUT Win by Oakland!!! Now take away ALL of those FACTORS this Week! ...... Alex Smith should finally put together a "Mistake-Free" Afternoon and Limit his Turnovers to 1 or None, add in Frank Gores BEASTLY Running Style, I think Smith looks underneath for Gore and VD (Vernon Davis) and I expect both to have solid afternoons, VD will be burning Oakland's LBs Deep up the Seem and Gore outta the Backfield should Also be effective as well. I dont see SF taking too many shots deep and theyll prolly avoid Nnamdi altogether but their Short-Intermediate Passing Game should be enough to keep the chains moving all day!!!!..... The M. Bush/ D. McFadden situation is interesting to me, as BOTH are VERY Capable RBs with GREAT Ability and they do concern me but I could see the Oakland Running Game having some trouble to get going, turning the ball over 1 or more times. Oaklands Passing Game hasnt been great but they havent been "awful" either, but all in all they havent been doing much at all this entire season, their Offense is predicated off of their Stout Rushing Attack and I'm expecting SF to Limit their RBs to UNDER 120 Yds COMBINED, thus KILLING the Play Action Pass and Forcing 3+ Turnovers out of Oakland. I LOVE San Fran to Catch Win #1 this Week in a BIG BLOWOUT WIN at Home!!!!!! (Laying 2 Units on SF!!)

     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:14 AM ET #2

    Detroit +10.5 (hook) @ NYG: I've said it before and I'll say it again... I HATE Picking NY Football Teams... but I just cant help myself... Giving this many Points to a Team who has 3 Losses by 5, 3, and 2 (2 of them on the Road), so the point is that Detroit has proven that they can be Competetive and Possibly Win Games... Even on the Road!!! Both Teams are coming off of BLOWOUT Victories Lastwk, so neither should see INFLATED or DEFLATED Lines bc of Last Weeks Performance. The Key to the Giants Success in the Last 2 Weeks has CLEARLY been their DEFENSIVE LINE!!! Against the Bears, they Pinned their Ears Back and DESTROYED Cutler....... and...... Against the Texans, they Dominated the Line of Scrimmage, Holding the Leagues BEST RB to UNDER 40 Yds!!! If the Giants continue to DOMINATE their Opponents O-Line, theyll continue to WIN Impressively... The Giants Secondary and LBs are "some-what" overrated bc of their D-Lines Efficiency!! I expect the Detroit Lions to keep an Xtra Man "Home" to protect the QB, whether it be another TightEnd or a FB/RB, theyll be "Max-Protecting" in ALL Passing Downs, thus Neutralizing the Giants Pass-Rush.... The Lions Defense will be VERY Opportunistic on Sunday, forcing the G-Men into Turning the Ball Over EARLY and OFTEN!!! ..... I could see the Lions Defense and Special Teams coming up HUGE on Sunday and possibly Scoring 1 or more TDs with their Def/Special Tms... The Giants Offense is pretty good and I am worried about Eli and Hill Turning this into a Complete Shootout bc the Giants have MORE WRs and a Better QB, plus the Giants DLine can "pin their ears back" and tee-off on Hill.....BUT..... "Shoot-Outs" aside, Jahvid Best is the BETTER RB on the field, even though Bradshaws been pretty good so far, his "big play ability" isnt even close to Bests "breakaway" speed, I expect Best to break a "BIG ONE" (maybe a BIG TWO!?), bc once Best gets past the Giants DLine, their LBs and Secondary CANNOT Keep up with Jahvid, hell BURN ALL OF THEM!!! ..... Shaun Hill, Calvin Johnson, and Jahvid Best are more than good enough Trio to move the ball efficiently.... The ENTIRE GAME is gonna be Decided by the LIONS Offensive Line! IF they Protect, theyll move the Ball, IF they DONT Protect, theyll get STUCK!!! I dunno, I just feel like the Giants are gonna shoot themselves in the foot with Penalties and Turnovers.... I LOVE the 10 Points but I "might" even Take the ML Bet, I could seriously see the Giants having a Let-Down Game here... even though theyre at Home, the Giants are "Notorious" Road Warriors anyways, so their "Home Field Advantage" isnt as "great" as other teams!!! (as usual 1 Unit)

     

    St Louis +8.5 vs San Diego: St. Louis has played pretty good at Home, posting Victories against Washington by 14 Pts and against Seattle by 17 Pts... Whereas San Diego has been TERRIBLE on the Road... ALL 3 Road Games, ALL 3 Losses... and even though their 3 Road Losses have been by 1 TD, they havent looked very good on the Road, AT ALL... Theyre quite difficult to figure out bc their 2 Home Wins were COMPLETE BLOWOUT Wins (versus 2 Teams with Winning Records; Az and Jax), each by 4 Scores!!! (25pts and 31pts) So at the end of the day, the formula is SIMPLE... Take SD at Home... Fade them on the Road... I am NOT a System kinda Guy but I CANT RESIST two teams with identical records playing eachother, one of them getting MORE THAN A TD @ Home and the Team GIVING the Pts being 0-3 on the Road... Until SD proves me WRONG, Im gonna FADE them on the Road EVERY TIME!!! (as usual 1-Unit)

     

    Denver +3.5 vs NYJ: Here we go AGAIN with NY Football Teams!! I just cant help myself though!!! The Jets are going into a VERY HOSTILE Denver atmosphere and now theyre traveling accross the country to play a GOOD Denver Team. Orton has spread the ball around well enough this season so the Jets cant just stick Cromartie on their "Top WR" and Blitz the house bc the Denver WR Corp is Deep enough to spread the ball around and keep the Jets secondary off balance. They have 3 VERY capable WRs in Gaffney, BLloyd, and Eddie Royal, plus Orton has recently Keyed in on Brandon Lloyd, but prior to that, he involved all 3 WRs in the gameplan, early and often, I expect him to do the same on Sunday! Denvers Running Game does concern me, is it gonna be Maroney or Moreno, bc in my humble opinion, Moreno is a Game-Breaker and could be the Difference on Sunday!! Denvers coaching staff is REALLY REALLY good at attacking opposing Teams Weaknesses and exploiting them, I expect Denver to make the Jets look "mortal".... Mark Sanchez is gonna throw his 1st Interception of the Season (maybe MORE!) on Sunday! BANK IT!! I expect the Jets to turn the ball over a few times Sunday and Give Denver a SHORT Field, letting them Score a few times on the normally Stout Jets D...... (as usual 1-Unit)

    Reply

    Detroit +10.5 (hook) @ NYG: I've said it before and I'll say it again... I HATE Picking NY Football Teams... but I just cant help myself... Giving this many Points to a Team who has 3 Losses by 5, 3, and 2 (2 of them on the Road), so the point is that Detroit has proven that they can be Competetive and Possibly Win Games... Even on the Road!!! Both Teams are coming off of BLOWOUT Victories Lastwk, so neither should see INFLATED or DEFLATED Lines bc of Last Weeks Performance. The Key to the Giants Success in the Last 2 Weeks has CLEARLY been their DEFENSIVE LINE!!! Against the Bears, they Pinned their Ears Back and DESTROYED Cutler....... and...... Against the Texans, they Dominated the Line of Scrimmage, Holding the Leagues BEST RB to UNDER 40 Yds!!! If the Giants continue to DOMINATE their Opponents O-Line, theyll continue to WIN Impressively... The Giants Secondary and LBs are "some-what" overrated bc of their D-Lines Efficiency!! I expect the Detroit Lions to keep an Xtra Man "Home" to protect the QB, whether it be another TightEnd or a FB/RB, theyll be "Max-Protecting" in ALL Passing Downs, thus Neutralizing the Giants Pass-Rush.... The Lions Defense will be VERY Opportunistic on Sunday, forcing the G-Men into Turning the Ball Over EARLY and OFTEN!!! ..... I could see the Lions Defense and Special Teams coming up HUGE on Sunday and possibly Scoring 1 or more TDs with their Def/Special Tms... The Giants Offense is pretty good and I am worried about Eli and Hill Turning this into a Complete Shootout bc the Giants have MORE WRs and a Better QB, plus the Giants DLine can "pin their ears back" and tee-off on Hill.....BUT..... "Shoot-Outs" aside, Jahvid Best is the BETTER RB on the field, even though Bradshaws been pretty good so far, his "big play ability" isnt even close to Bests "breakaway" speed, I expect Best to break a "BIG ONE" (maybe a BIG TWO!?), bc once Best gets past the Giants DLine, their LBs and Secondary CANNOT Keep up with Jahvid, hell BURN ALL OF THEM!!! ..... Shaun Hill, Calvin Johnson, and Jahvid Best are more than good enough Trio to move the ball efficiently.... The ENTIRE GAME is gonna be Decided by the LIONS Offensive Line! IF they Protect, theyll move the Ball, IF they DONT Protect, theyll get STUCK!!! I dunno, I just feel like the Giants are gonna shoot themselves in the foot with Penalties and Turnovers.... I LOVE the 10 Points but I "might" even Take the ML Bet, I could seriously see the Giants having a Let-Down Game here... even though theyre at Home, the Giants are "Notorious" Road Warriors anyways, so their "Home Field Advantage" isnt as "great" as other teams!!! (as usual 1 Unit)

     

    St Louis +8.5 vs San Diego: St. Louis has played pretty good at Home, posting Victories against Washington by 14 Pts and against Seattle by 17 Pts... Whereas San Diego has been TERRIBLE on the Road... ALL 3 Road Games, ALL 3 Losses... and even though their 3 Road Losses have been by 1 TD, they havent looked very good on the Road, AT ALL... Theyre quite difficult to figure out bc their 2 Home Wins were COMPLETE BLOWOUT Wins (versus 2 Teams with Winning Records; Az and Jax), each by 4 Scores!!! (25pts and 31pts) So at the end of the day, the formula is SIMPLE... Take SD at Home... Fade them on the Road... I am NOT a System kinda Guy but I CANT RESIST two teams with identical records playing eachother, one of them getting MORE THAN A TD @ Home and the Team GIVING the Pts being 0-3 on the Road... Until SD proves me WRONG, Im gonna FADE them on the Road EVERY TIME!!! (as usual 1-Unit)

     

    Denver +3.5 vs NYJ: Here we go AGAIN with NY Football Teams!! I just cant help myself though!!! The Jets are going into a VERY HOSTILE Denver atmosphere and now theyre traveling accross the country to play a GOOD Denver Team. Orton has spread the ball around well enough this season so the Jets cant just stick Cromartie on their "Top WR" and Blitz the house bc the Denver WR Corp is Deep enough to spread the ball around and keep the Jets secondary off balance. They have 3 VERY capable WRs in Gaffney, BLloyd, and Eddie Royal, plus Orton has recently Keyed in on Brandon Lloyd, but prior to that, he involved all 3 WRs in the gameplan, early and often, I expect him to do the same on Sunday! Denvers Running Game does concern me, is it gonna be Maroney or Moreno, bc in my humble opinion, Moreno is a Game-Breaker and could be the Difference on Sunday!! Denvers coaching staff is REALLY REALLY good at attacking opposing Teams Weaknesses and exploiting them, I expect Denver to make the Jets look "mortal".... Mark Sanchez is gonna throw his 1st Interception of the Season (maybe MORE!) on Sunday! BANK IT!! I expect the Jets to turn the ball over a few times Sunday and Give Denver a SHORT Field, letting them Score a few times on the normally Stout Jets D...... (as usual 1-Unit)

     
    MJ2345
    MJ2345
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 4731
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:15 AM ET #3

    Goood to see ya back!!
    Reply
    Goood to see ya back!!
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:15 AM ET #4

    Philadelphia -2.5 vs. Atlanta: Philly has been quite an interesting team, as theyre 0-2 at Home, but 3-0 on the Road... So now theyre at Home and im picking them ATS!!! Atlanta's been a VERY Good team through 5 Games, but Ive seen "Power Rankings" that have them listed #4 Overall in the NFL... Nah! No way! They ARE NOT #4 in the League! They LOST in Wk1 to Pitt and since then, theyve gone Undefeated, Beating Az, New Orleans, San Fran, and Cleveland... Arizonas been awful on the Road, NO is a Division Rival who they ALWAYS play CLOSE, SF is 0-5 and they Barely Won (16-14), and lastwk they went into Cleveland and took home a Solid 10 Pt Victory... Now they go on the Road, for the second Week in a Row, into a VERY Hostile Philly crowd... Plus its Kolb's Second Week in a Row Starting at the Helm, so hes getting MORE and MORE Comfortable Running their Offense, I fully expect Kolb to have a BIG Game Sunday as he Learns Phillys System..... Atlantas Defense has been VERY GOOD against the Run so far this season but luckily for Philly, their Rushing attack is NOT their Primary Attack method, as they can attack you with their short-intermediate routes with their RB becoming a Weapon outta the Backfield and NOT Rushing the ball, rather catching small 4-8 Yd Routes, acting "kind of" like the Rush.... This allows their RBs to still be a LETHAL Weapon, without having to Run the ball 20+ Times per game.... This "SHOULD" neutralize the Falcons Defensive Strength and keep them Off-Balance all afternoon. Atlantas 2nd in the League in Pts allowed but I think thats more because of the teams theyve played thus far... a BigBen-Less Pitt, Az Team with DAnderson Missing Target after Target, a N'awlens Tm thats Offense hasnt Clicked ALL Season, an SF Team thats a Mess, and another Messy situation in Cleveland... I mean honestly, Look at those QBs (except Brees), theyre PATHETIC!!! All Could Be/Should Be Backups!!! (Dixon, Anderson, ASmith, and Wallace) So Atlantas Defensive Rankings are MUCH MORE a result of their Opponents being Weak than it is their Defense being Elite!!! Phillys got the Best Offense theyve seen since New Orleans, and I could Argue that this Philly Offense is the BEST Offense theyve seen yet!!! Plus the Eagles are @ Home and the Falcons are going outside of their Division for the 2nd week in a row... I expect Kolb to look Very Good and I expect Atlanta to look Really Bad!!! Philly is gonna Win this one handily by 2+ Scores... The Eagles are Gonna EXPOSE Atlanta's WAAAY OVER-RATED Defense Sunday!! (laying 2-Units on Philly!)

     

    *****Notice 2 of these Games have 2-Units on them and the others have 1-Unit on them, Bet Accordingly!*****

    Well that's 5 Picks so far... Expect 1-3 More Picks by the Time Sundays Kick-Off, Plus the SNF and MNF Games (Im feeling BOTH Night Games for ONCE!)....

    Lets Pray for another SUCCESFUL Betting Week!!!! Another 5-2 Week would be AMAZING!!!

    Lets Hope the Good-Times ROLL.....

    BOL To EVERYONE!!! (Even the HATERS!)

    Reply

    Philadelphia -2.5 vs. Atlanta: Philly has been quite an interesting team, as theyre 0-2 at Home, but 3-0 on the Road... So now theyre at Home and im picking them ATS!!! Atlanta's been a VERY Good team through 5 Games, but Ive seen "Power Rankings" that have them listed #4 Overall in the NFL... Nah! No way! They ARE NOT #4 in the League! They LOST in Wk1 to Pitt and since then, theyve gone Undefeated, Beating Az, New Orleans, San Fran, and Cleveland... Arizonas been awful on the Road, NO is a Division Rival who they ALWAYS play CLOSE, SF is 0-5 and they Barely Won (16-14), and lastwk they went into Cleveland and took home a Solid 10 Pt Victory... Now they go on the Road, for the second Week in a Row, into a VERY Hostile Philly crowd... Plus its Kolb's Second Week in a Row Starting at the Helm, so hes getting MORE and MORE Comfortable Running their Offense, I fully expect Kolb to have a BIG Game Sunday as he Learns Phillys System..... Atlantas Defense has been VERY GOOD against the Run so far this season but luckily for Philly, their Rushing attack is NOT their Primary Attack method, as they can attack you with their short-intermediate routes with their RB becoming a Weapon outta the Backfield and NOT Rushing the ball, rather catching small 4-8 Yd Routes, acting "kind of" like the Rush.... This allows their RBs to still be a LETHAL Weapon, without having to Run the ball 20+ Times per game.... This "SHOULD" neutralize the Falcons Defensive Strength and keep them Off-Balance all afternoon. Atlantas 2nd in the League in Pts allowed but I think thats more because of the teams theyve played thus far... a BigBen-Less Pitt, Az Team with DAnderson Missing Target after Target, a N'awlens Tm thats Offense hasnt Clicked ALL Season, an SF Team thats a Mess, and another Messy situation in Cleveland... I mean honestly, Look at those QBs (except Brees), theyre PATHETIC!!! All Could Be/Should Be Backups!!! (Dixon, Anderson, ASmith, and Wallace) So Atlantas Defensive Rankings are MUCH MORE a result of their Opponents being Weak than it is their Defense being Elite!!! Phillys got the Best Offense theyve seen since New Orleans, and I could Argue that this Philly Offense is the BEST Offense theyve seen yet!!! Plus the Eagles are @ Home and the Falcons are going outside of their Division for the 2nd week in a row... I expect Kolb to look Very Good and I expect Atlanta to look Really Bad!!! Philly is gonna Win this one handily by 2+ Scores... The Eagles are Gonna EXPOSE Atlanta's WAAAY OVER-RATED Defense Sunday!! (laying 2-Units on Philly!)

     

    *****Notice 2 of these Games have 2-Units on them and the others have 1-Unit on them, Bet Accordingly!*****

    Well that's 5 Picks so far... Expect 1-3 More Picks by the Time Sundays Kick-Off, Plus the SNF and MNF Games (Im feeling BOTH Night Games for ONCE!)....

    Lets Pray for another SUCCESFUL Betting Week!!!! Another 5-2 Week would be AMAZING!!!

    Lets Hope the Good-Times ROLL.....

    BOL To EVERYONE!!! (Even the HATERS!)

     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:19 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ2345:

    Goood to see ya back!!

    Glad to be back Big-Guy!!! 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ2345:

    Goood to see ya back!!

    Glad to be back Big-Guy!!! 

     
    jtelemaq
    jtelemaq
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 2125
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:20 AM ET #6

    WOW, i like all of those. lets get the
    Reply
    WOW, i like all of those. lets get the
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:20 AM ET #7

    Reply
     
    Timmyd
    Timmyd
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:20 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

    Detroit +10.5 (hook) @ NYG: I've said it before and I'll say it again... I HATE Picking NY Football Teams... but I just cant help myself... Giving this many Points to a Team who has 3 Losses by 5, 3, and 2 (2 of them on the Road), so the point is that Detroit has proven that they can be Competetive and Possibly Win Games... Even on the Road!!! Both Teams are coming off of BLOWOUT Victories Lastwk, so neither should see INFLATED or DEFLATED Lines bc of Last Weeks Performance. The Key to the Giants Success in the Last 2 Weeks has CLEARLY been their DEFENSIVE LINE!!! Against the Bears, they Pinned their Ears Back and DESTROYED Cutler....... and...... Against the Texans, they Dominated the Line of Scrimmage, Holding the Leagues BEST RB to UNDER 40 Yds!!! If the Giants continue to DOMINATE their Opponents O-Line, theyll continue to WIN Impressively... The Giants Secondary and LBs are "some-what" overrated bc of their D-Lines Efficiency!! I expect the Detroit Lions to keep an Xtra Man "Home" to protect the QB, whether it be another TightEnd or a FB/RB, theyll be "Max-Protecting" in ALL Passing Downs, thus Neutralizing the Giants Pass-Rush.... The Lions Defense will be VERY Opportunistic on Sunday, forcing the G-Men into Turning the Ball Over EARLY and OFTEN!!! ..... I could see the Lions Defense and Special Teams coming up HUGE on Sunday and possibly Scoring 1 or more TDs with their Def/Special Tms... The Giants Offense is pretty good and I am worried about Eli and Hill Turning this into a Complete Shootout bc the Giants have MORE WRs and a Better QB, plus the Giants DLine can "pin their ears back" and tee-off on Hill.....BUT..... "Shoot-Outs" aside, Jahvid Best is the BETTER RB on the field, even though Bradshaws been pretty good so far, his "big play ability" isnt even close to Bests "breakaway" speed, I expect Best to break a "BIG ONE" (maybe a BIG TWO!?), bc once Best gets past the Giants DLine, their LBs and Secondary CANNOT Keep up with Jahvid, hell BURN ALL OF THEM!!! ..... Shaun Hill, Calvin Johnson, and Jahvid Best are more than good enough Trio to move the ball efficiently.... The ENTIRE GAME is gonna be Decided by the LIONS Offensive Line! IF they Protect, theyll move the Ball, IF they DONT Protect, theyll get STUCK!!! I dunno, I just feel like the Giants are gonna shoot themselves in the foot with Penalties and Turnovers.... I LOVE the 10 Points but I "might" even Take the ML Bet, I could seriously see the Giants having a Let-Down Game here... even though theyre at Home, the Giants are "Notorious" Road Warriors anyways, so their "Home Field Advantage" isnt as "great" as other teams!!! (as usual 1 Unit)

     

    St Louis +8.5 vs San Diego: St. Louis has played pretty good at Home, posting Victories against Washington by 14 Pts and against Seattle by 17 Pts... Whereas San Diego has been TERRIBLE on the Road... ALL 3 Road Games, ALL 3 Losses... and even though their 3 Road Losses have been by 1 TD, they havent looked very good on the Road, AT ALL... Theyre quite difficult to figure out bc their 2 Home Wins were COMPLETE BLOWOUT Wins (versus 2 Teams with Winning Records; Az and Jax), each by 4 Scores!!! (25pts and 31pts) So at the end of the day, the formula is SIMPLE... Take SD at Home... Fade them on the Road... I am NOT a System kinda Guy but I CANT RESIST two teams with identical records playing eachother, one of them getting MORE THAN A TD @ Home and the Team GIVING the Pts being 0-3 on the Road... Until SD proves me WRONG, Im gonna FADE them on the Road EVERY TIME!!! (as usual 1-Unit)

     

    Denver +3.5 vs NYJ: Here we go AGAIN with NY Football Teams!! I just cant help myself though!!! The Jets are going into a VERY HOSTILE Denver atmosphere and now theyre traveling accross the country to play a GOOD Denver Team. Orton has spread the ball around well enough this season so the Jets cant just stick Cromartie on their "Top WR" and Blitz the house bc the Denver WR Corp is Deep enough to spread the ball around and keep the Jets secondary off balance. They have 3 VERY capable WRs in Gaffney, BLloyd, and Eddie Royal, plus Orton has recently Keyed in on Brandon Lloyd, but prior to that, he involved all 3 WRs in the gameplan, early and often, I expect him to do the same on Sunday! Denvers Running Game does concern me, is it gonna be Maroney or Moreno, bc in my humble opinion, Moreno is a Game-Breaker and could be the Difference on Sunday!! Denvers coaching staff is REALLY REALLY good at attacking opposing Teams Weaknesses and exploiting them, I expect Denver to make the Jets look "mortal".... Mark Sanchez is gonna throw his 1st Interception of the Season (maybe MORE!) on Sunday! BANK IT!! I expect the Jets to turn the ball over a few times Sunday and Give Denver a SHORT Field, letting them Score a few times on the normally Stout Jets D...... (as usual 1-Unit)

    looking good,good luck this wk and keep the good times rolls.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

    Detroit +10.5 (hook) @ NYG: I've said it before and I'll say it again... I HATE Picking NY Football Teams... but I just cant help myself... Giving this many Points to a Team who has 3 Losses by 5, 3, and 2 (2 of them on the Road), so the point is that Detroit has proven that they can be Competetive and Possibly Win Games... Even on the Road!!! Both Teams are coming off of BLOWOUT Victories Lastwk, so neither should see INFLATED or DEFLATED Lines bc of Last Weeks Performance. The Key to the Giants Success in the Last 2 Weeks has CLEARLY been their DEFENSIVE LINE!!! Against the Bears, they Pinned their Ears Back and DESTROYED Cutler....... and...... Against the Texans, they Dominated the Line of Scrimmage, Holding the Leagues BEST RB to UNDER 40 Yds!!! If the Giants continue to DOMINATE their Opponents O-Line, theyll continue to WIN Impressively... The Giants Secondary and LBs are "some-what" overrated bc of their D-Lines Efficiency!! I expect the Detroit Lions to keep an Xtra Man "Home" to protect the QB, whether it be another TightEnd or a FB/RB, theyll be "Max-Protecting" in ALL Passing Downs, thus Neutralizing the Giants Pass-Rush.... The Lions Defense will be VERY Opportunistic on Sunday, forcing the G-Men into Turning the Ball Over EARLY and OFTEN!!! ..... I could see the Lions Defense and Special Teams coming up HUGE on Sunday and possibly Scoring 1 or more TDs with their Def/Special Tms... The Giants Offense is pretty good and I am worried about Eli and Hill Turning this into a Complete Shootout bc the Giants have MORE WRs and a Better QB, plus the Giants DLine can "pin their ears back" and tee-off on Hill.....BUT..... "Shoot-Outs" aside, Jahvid Best is the BETTER RB on the field, even though Bradshaws been pretty good so far, his "big play ability" isnt even close to Bests "breakaway" speed, I expect Best to break a "BIG ONE" (maybe a BIG TWO!?), bc once Best gets past the Giants DLine, their LBs and Secondary CANNOT Keep up with Jahvid, hell BURN ALL OF THEM!!! ..... Shaun Hill, Calvin Johnson, and Jahvid Best are more than good enough Trio to move the ball efficiently.... The ENTIRE GAME is gonna be Decided by the LIONS Offensive Line! IF they Protect, theyll move the Ball, IF they DONT Protect, theyll get STUCK!!! I dunno, I just feel like the Giants are gonna shoot themselves in the foot with Penalties and Turnovers.... I LOVE the 10 Points but I "might" even Take the ML Bet, I could seriously see the Giants having a Let-Down Game here... even though theyre at Home, the Giants are "Notorious" Road Warriors anyways, so their "Home Field Advantage" isnt as "great" as other teams!!! (as usual 1 Unit)

     

    St Louis +8.5 vs San Diego: St. Louis has played pretty good at Home, posting Victories against Washington by 14 Pts and against Seattle by 17 Pts... Whereas San Diego has been TERRIBLE on the Road... ALL 3 Road Games, ALL 3 Losses... and even though their 3 Road Losses have been by 1 TD, they havent looked very good on the Road, AT ALL... Theyre quite difficult to figure out bc their 2 Home Wins were COMPLETE BLOWOUT Wins (versus 2 Teams with Winning Records; Az and Jax), each by 4 Scores!!! (25pts and 31pts) So at the end of the day, the formula is SIMPLE... Take SD at Home... Fade them on the Road... I am NOT a System kinda Guy but I CANT RESIST two teams with identical records playing eachother, one of them getting MORE THAN A TD @ Home and the Team GIVING the Pts being 0-3 on the Road... Until SD proves me WRONG, Im gonna FADE them on the Road EVERY TIME!!! (as usual 1-Unit)

     

    Denver +3.5 vs NYJ: Here we go AGAIN with NY Football Teams!! I just cant help myself though!!! The Jets are going into a VERY HOSTILE Denver atmosphere and now theyre traveling accross the country to play a GOOD Denver Team. Orton has spread the ball around well enough this season so the Jets cant just stick Cromartie on their "Top WR" and Blitz the house bc the Denver WR Corp is Deep enough to spread the ball around and keep the Jets secondary off balance. They have 3 VERY capable WRs in Gaffney, BLloyd, and Eddie Royal, plus Orton has recently Keyed in on Brandon Lloyd, but prior to that, he involved all 3 WRs in the gameplan, early and often, I expect him to do the same on Sunday! Denvers Running Game does concern me, is it gonna be Maroney or Moreno, bc in my humble opinion, Moreno is a Game-Breaker and could be the Difference on Sunday!! Denvers coaching staff is REALLY REALLY good at attacking opposing Teams Weaknesses and exploiting them, I expect Denver to make the Jets look "mortal".... Mark Sanchez is gonna throw his 1st Interception of the Season (maybe MORE!) on Sunday! BANK IT!! I expect the Jets to turn the ball over a few times Sunday and Give Denver a SHORT Field, letting them Score a few times on the normally Stout Jets D...... (as usual 1-Unit)

    looking good,good luck this wk and keep the good times rolls.
     
    CLE_KID
    CLE_KID
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 403
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:22 AM ET #9

    GL. Great job so far
    Reply
    GL. Great job so far
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:30 AM ET #10

    my book has the eagles -3 and will not let me buy the hook...might have to take the ml at -145...
    Reply
    my book has the eagles -3 and will not let me buy the hook...might have to take the ml at -145...
     
    happyshine
    happyshine
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 11187
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:32 AM ET #11

    Thx for doing all these homework for us........BOL

    cheers

    Reply

    Thx for doing all these homework for us........BOL

    cheers

     
    OrangeJuliuss
    OrangeJuliuss
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 113
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:35 AM ET #12

    B2w please don't leave man. Seriously brush all these creeping hater donk jerkoff wannabee BUMS off your shoulders. Seriously man we need your picks this year and we REALLY need your help. If you ever leave this joke of a forum please tell us where your gunna post cause Covers is a fkkkkkkking JOKE. Your helping us beat the books and these MORONS that are prob -10k every year are hating on you cuz your beating the books???? Get a fkkin life u degenerate c000kkkk gobbling BUST BUMS

     

      B2W Please keep posting bro, your the best

     

    Reply

    B2w please don't leave man. Seriously brush all these creeping hater donk jerkoff wannabee BUMS off your shoulders. Seriously man we need your picks this year and we REALLY need your help. If you ever leave this joke of a forum please tell us where your gunna post cause Covers is a fkkkkkkking JOKE. Your helping us beat the books and these MORONS that are prob -10k every year are hating on you cuz your beating the books???? Get a fkkin life u degenerate c000kkkk gobbling BUST BUMS

     

      B2W Please keep posting bro, your the best

     

     
    xx450xx
    xx450xx
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:35 AM ET #13

    good luck this week

    Reply

    good luck this week

     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:39 AM ET #14

    Lets Get em GUYS!!!

    PLEASE, Im BEGGING you GUYS......

     

    Noone mention the word "TOUT"... Noone Ask for Any Emails!!! and NOONE Offer to "Donate" ANYTHING!!! 

    If you do, this LOSER "Powerade" might falsely Accuse me of more BULLSHIT!!! Im sick of basically being PUNISHED for Doing my GODDAMN JOB!!!!!

    Reply

    Lets Get em GUYS!!!

    PLEASE, Im BEGGING you GUYS......

     

    Noone mention the word "TOUT"... Noone Ask for Any Emails!!! and NOONE Offer to "Donate" ANYTHING!!! 

    If you do, this LOSER "Powerade" might falsely Accuse me of more BULLSHIT!!! Im sick of basically being PUNISHED for Doing my GODDAMN JOB!!!!!

     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:41 AM ET #15

    I am sure covers knows you are an asset and are here to help out the members...
    Reply
    I am sure covers knows you are an asset and are here to help out the members...
     
    Trav2282
    Trav2282
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1148
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:47 AM ET #16

    Bets2Win, You are F*cking awesome, keep it going man! More power to ya for your great attitude. Life's short, enjoy it. Great Picks and thanks for sharing!
    Best
    Reply
    Bets2Win, You are F*cking awesome, keep it going man! More power to ya for your great attitude. Life's short, enjoy it. Great Picks and thanks for sharing!
    Best
     
    Trav2282
    Trav2282
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1148
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:48 AM ET #17

    hahaha cock gobbling bust bums haha wtf? I gotta think of names like that
    Reply
    hahaha cock gobbling bust bums haha wtf? I gotta think of names like that
     
    SlapNutts
    SlapNutts
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 924
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:53 AM ET #18

    Good Luck to us all!  Thanks Bets2win.
    Reply
    Good Luck to us all!  Thanks Bets2win.
     
    OrangeJuliuss
    OrangeJuliuss
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 113
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:53 AM ET #19

    Dont worry Bets we got your back . Ain't sayin shii1it and eventually that moron will go away.
    Reply
    Dont worry Bets we got your back . Ain't sayin shii1it and eventually that moron will go away.
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:54 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    my book has the eagles -3 and will not let me buy the hook...might have to take the ml at -145...
    must be drunk...no nfl betting for me...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    my book has the eagles -3 and will not let me buy the hook...might have to take the ml at -145...
    must be drunk...no nfl betting for me...
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:55 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

    Unfortunately, with my success has come a few a$$h0le$ who claim im a "TOUT"... Im putting an end to this right here, right now!!! I AM NOT A TOUT! I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE MONEY! I DO NOT WORK FOR ANY WEBSITE! I AM NOT PROMOTING MY PICKS OR MY WEBSITE FOR MONEY!!!!! A couple of VERY generous guys offered to "donate" money to me, bc I've brought them MANY MANY Winners and I would obviously accept their OFFERS (Who wouldnt!?!?), that is NOT WHY IM HERE!!! I'm here bc Covers.com took care of me in College with Legendary Cappers (atleast I think they are!) such as "Macwestie", "rush", "sportsladyd", "vanzack", and "demapples" (I'll NEVER FORGET demapples "Sucker Bet" of the Week that ALMOST went UNDEFEATED!!) And I know there were a lot MORE Legendary Cappers that I'm forgetting, but the point is that when I needed a Winner, these Gentlemen (and Lady) were there for me EVERY WEEK with their Weekly Posts, providing me Winner After Winner when I needed to CHASE my DEBTs or Double Down my Earnings!!! Since then, I've began Handicapping Games on my Own and I realized that Im Pretty DAMN GOOD at Capping Games!!! So after YEARS of their Tutelage, and after YEARS of reading their Write-Ups, I began creating my own... And as they say.... The Rest is History!!!  

     

    I just re-read this sentence and before "Powerade" takes this out of Context, (referring to the bolded/underlined sentence) theres supposed to be an "if" at the start of this sentence... stating "If" someone offered me something.... yada yada....

    Point is, IM NOT ACCEPTING OFFERS, I DONT WANT OFFERS! I DONT WANT MONEY!!! I JUST WANNA PICK WINNERS AND LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

    Unfortunately, with my success has come a few a$$h0le$ who claim im a "TOUT"... Im putting an end to this right here, right now!!! I AM NOT A TOUT! I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE MONEY! I DO NOT WORK FOR ANY WEBSITE! I AM NOT PROMOTING MY PICKS OR MY WEBSITE FOR MONEY!!!!! A couple of VERY generous guys offered to "donate" money to me, bc I've brought them MANY MANY Winners and I would obviously accept their OFFERS (Who wouldnt!?!?), that is NOT WHY IM HERE!!! I'm here bc Covers.com took care of me in College with Legendary Cappers (atleast I think they are!) such as "Macwestie", "rush", "sportsladyd", "vanzack", and "demapples" (I'll NEVER FORGET demapples "Sucker Bet" of the Week that ALMOST went UNDEFEATED!!) And I know there were a lot MORE Legendary Cappers that I'm forgetting, but the point is that when I needed a Winner, these Gentlemen (and Lady) were there for me EVERY WEEK with their Weekly Posts, providing me Winner After Winner when I needed to CHASE my DEBTs or Double Down my Earnings!!! Since then, I've began Handicapping Games on my Own and I realized that Im Pretty DAMN GOOD at Capping Games!!! So after YEARS of their Tutelage, and after YEARS of reading their Write-Ups, I began creating my own... And as they say.... The Rest is History!!!  

     

    I just re-read this sentence and before "Powerade" takes this out of Context, (referring to the bolded/underlined sentence) theres supposed to be an "if" at the start of this sentence... stating "If" someone offered me something.... yada yada....

    Point is, IM NOT ACCEPTING OFFERS, I DONT WANT OFFERS! I DONT WANT MONEY!!! I JUST WANNA PICK WINNERS AND LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!!!

     
    Trav2282
    Trav2282
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1148
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:55 AM ET #22

    Reply
     
    Trav2282
    Trav2282
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1148
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:57 AM ET #23

    Keep doing that babY!!! what do ya think of Houston & the Cowboys?
    Reply
    Keep doing that babY!!! what do ya think of Houston & the Cowboys?
     
    avrgsr
    avrgsr
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 626
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:58 AM ET #24

    Bets2Win....Thanks for posting your picks after all the drama...I really feel the part about helping others as it all comes back in dividinds. Now let's put that all behind us and keep this moving forward!

    Thanks again bro...

    Let's get this

    Reply

    Bets2Win....Thanks for posting your picks after all the drama...I really feel the part about helping others as it all comes back in dividinds. Now let's put that all behind us and keep this moving forward!

    Thanks again bro...

    Let's get this

     
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:01 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    I am sure covers knows you are an asset and are here to help out the members...

     ....... I sure hope so man!!! Ive been coming here for YEARS!!! (MUCH Longer than my Usernames signup date, ive been a VIEWER for MUCH Longer!!!)

    I sure hope ONE Asshole with No LIFE doesnt convince Covers Staff im something that im NOT!!! Id seriously be LIVID if i got Banned!!! Its sickening man, if i picked "losers" this wouldnt even be an issue!!! Its bc im so goddamn good at what i do, that this is even an issue!!!! Im REALLY REALLY Fed Up with it!!! 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    I am sure covers knows you are an asset and are here to help out the members...

     ....... I sure hope so man!!! Ive been coming here for YEARS!!! (MUCH Longer than my Usernames signup date, ive been a VIEWER for MUCH Longer!!!)

    I sure hope ONE Asshole with No LIFE doesnt convince Covers Staff im something that im NOT!!! Id seriously be LIVID if i got Banned!!! Its sickening man, if i picked "losers" this wouldnt even be an issue!!! Its bc im so goddamn good at what i do, that this is even an issue!!!! Im REALLY REALLY Fed Up with it!!! 

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    123 ... 151617 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,319
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,777
    • MLB Playoffs 5,479
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,935
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 6,995
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,361
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.