• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    34-7 YTD (83% Winning Percentage) Week 6 Winners Inside....

    «First Previous 8910 ... 151617 Next Last»
    Gold_Rush
    Gameover168
    roscoepekotrain
    DaMoneyTrain
    Peter1218
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 121161
    Posts: 405
    «First Previous 8910 ... 151617 Next Last»
     
    Gold_Rush
    Gold_Rush
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 7850
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 2:40 AM ET #176

    Hi Bets2win

    Please please ignore all of these people that come in here and call you any names, or give some kind of negativity. 

     We - most of us - are so freaking happy to have you on covers!! 

    Thanks for posting . | am stoked for this weekend, keep up the great work  


    Reply
    Hi Bets2win

    Please please ignore all of these people that come in here and call you any names, or give some kind of negativity. 

     We - most of us - are so freaking happy to have you on covers!! 

    Thanks for posting . | am stoked for this weekend, keep up the great work  


     
    Gameover168
    Gameover168
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 3:09 AM ET #177

    Quote Originally Posted by dark_chiggin:

    <3 it all except for 49ers,

    they MIGHT cover 6.5 but not 7  

     if they cover 6.5 then they push 7.

    stupid reasoning.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dark_chiggin:

    <3 it all except for 49ers,

    they MIGHT cover 6.5 but not 7  

     if they cover 6.5 then they push 7.

    stupid reasoning.

     
    roscoepekotrain
    roscoepekotrain
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 611
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 6:04 AM ET #178

    Love SF Detroit gets smashed..
    Reply
    Love SF Detroit gets smashed..
     
    DaMoneyTrain
    DaMoneyTrain
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 6:53 AM ET #179

    ooppss i do apologize .just saw it now yours 2 other picks thank u
    Reply
    ooppss i do apologize .just saw it now yours 2 other picks thank u
     
    Peter1218
    Peter1218
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 212
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 7:13 AM ET #180

    BOL this week incredible run keep it up.
    With you on
    TB,SF & Philly.
    Lean the other way on the Giants Game. The X Factor in that game is Shaun Hill more then Megatron for the reason being Hill has pretty much been playing great football against not so great D. GB D is on crutches, Philly D is not bad but not as great as they use to be, St Louis is ehh a improving D lets say that & Chi game he played a half and that was W in my book for Det more of great play by Mega then Hill doing much. One game they lost by 10 is against Minny ( 5th ranked total Defense, NYG 1st ranked total Defense ) where he played his worst game and that is what I think will happen here. Giants do have Dallas next week but this D is zoned in and if Megatron don't play there is no need to double cover any WR they have and Hill will be on his back most of the day I feel. Even if Megatron plays I still think they only need to rush 4 and will have Hill running for his life the front 4 seems motivated and Det O-Line isn't the greatest in the league.
    Full disclosure I am a NYG fan but when it comes to betting I dont bet with the heart its completely different when money is on the line.
    Just stating a different opinion on this game. Either way BOL keep up the great work and lets all have a profitable weekend. Enjoy the write ups you give as some times it points out things I might over look.
    Reply
    BOL this week incredible run keep it up.
    With you on
    TB,SF & Philly.
    Lean the other way on the Giants Game. The X Factor in that game is Shaun Hill more then Megatron for the reason being Hill has pretty much been playing great football against not so great D. GB D is on crutches, Philly D is not bad but not as great as they use to be, St Louis is ehh a improving D lets say that & Chi game he played a half and that was W in my book for Det more of great play by Mega then Hill doing much. One game they lost by 10 is against Minny ( 5th ranked total Defense, NYG 1st ranked total Defense ) where he played his worst game and that is what I think will happen here. Giants do have Dallas next week but this D is zoned in and if Megatron don't play there is no need to double cover any WR they have and Hill will be on his back most of the day I feel. Even if Megatron plays I still think they only need to rush 4 and will have Hill running for his life the front 4 seems motivated and Det O-Line isn't the greatest in the league.
    Full disclosure I am a NYG fan but when it comes to betting I dont bet with the heart its completely different when money is on the line.
    Just stating a different opinion on this game. Either way BOL keep up the great work and lets all have a profitable weekend. Enjoy the write ups you give as some times it points out things I might over look.
     
    2halfalwayswin
    2halfalwayswin
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 864
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 8:01 AM ET #181

    u r tought
    Reply
    u r tought
     
    jdog123
    jdog123
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 10:36 AM ET #182

    nothing but money!
    Reply
    nothing but money!
     
    WAIWAI
    WAIWAI
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1023
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 11:07 AM ET #183

    B2W, What would you say if you put the teams you post in parlay three teams? which one you lean strongest? which three teams you think they are going to cover?
    Reply
    B2W, What would you say if you put the teams you post in parlay three teams? which one you lean strongest? which three teams you think they are going to cover?
     
    PremierEdge
    PremierEdge
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 364
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 11:17 AM ET #184

    Quote Originally Posted by pdouble:


    i get a kick out of the 2 - 5 people per week who post comments like this , i hope you are ready to eat your words come sunday 



    You really think this is going to last forever? Good cappers, and I mean honestly good cappers, play 1-2 plays a week. This guy is posting close to 10 plays a weekend, the books will chew you up and spit you out over the long term... trust me.

    And when he goes 2-5 on his plays this weekend, everyone will chalk it up to " a bad week "
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pdouble:


    i get a kick out of the 2 - 5 people per week who post comments like this , i hope you are ready to eat your words come sunday 



    You really think this is going to last forever? Good cappers, and I mean honestly good cappers, play 1-2 plays a week. This guy is posting close to 10 plays a weekend, the books will chew you up and spit you out over the long term... trust me.

    And when he goes 2-5 on his plays this weekend, everyone will chalk it up to " a bad week "
     
    PremierEdge
    PremierEdge
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 364
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 11:33 AM ET #185

    Excellent run my friend.... but I have you at a 2-5 week. San Fran is a lock and I think you find one other winner in there somewhere.

    One of the nicest runs I have seen in a while.
    Reply
    Excellent run my friend.... but I have you at a 2-5 week. San Fran is a lock and I think you find one other winner in there somewhere.

    One of the nicest runs I have seen in a while.
     
    JJCJR111
    JJCJR111
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 11:38 AM ET #186

    I like New Orleans to finally look like the Champs!!! -4 against TB you will see more focus this week from the Saints. WHO DAT!!!
    Reply
    I like New Orleans to finally look like the Champs!!! -4 against TB you will see more focus this week from the Saints. WHO DAT!!!
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 11:51 AM ET #187

    Quote Originally Posted by PremierEdge:

    Excellent run my friend.... but I have you at a 2-5 week. San Fran is a lock and I think you find one other winner in there somewhere.

    One of the nicest runs I have seen in a while.

    you said if i go 2-5, everyone will chalk it up to a "bad week".... and if i did go 2-5, it would be a bad week!! haha, ive proven that i can cap, what else do i have to do?? am i "not" entitled to a "bad week"??

    thank you for your kind words but u make it seem like somebody cant have a bad week and still be a "good handicapper"... i for one.... see a 5-2 week.... but thats just me!!

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PremierEdge:

    Excellent run my friend.... but I have you at a 2-5 week. San Fran is a lock and I think you find one other winner in there somewhere.

    One of the nicest runs I have seen in a while.

    you said if i go 2-5, everyone will chalk it up to a "bad week".... and if i did go 2-5, it would be a bad week!! haha, ive proven that i can cap, what else do i have to do?? am i "not" entitled to a "bad week"??

    thank you for your kind words but u make it seem like somebody cant have a bad week and still be a "good handicapper"... i for one.... see a 5-2 week.... but thats just me!!

     

     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 12:01 PM ET #188

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C.:

    Great stuff bets2win. Thanks for the effort to post these nice write ups. I tailed you on the Colts last week so thanks for that one. I'll be tailing some of these again. Good luck!

    thanks Mike C.... BOL to you this weekend!!! 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C.:

    Great stuff bets2win. Thanks for the effort to post these nice write ups. I tailed you on the Colts last week so thanks for that one. I'll be tailing some of these again. Good luck!

    thanks Mike C.... BOL to you this weekend!!! 

     
    PremierEdge
    PremierEdge
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 364
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 12:10 PM ET #189

    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

    you said if i go 2-5, everyone will chalk it up to a "bad week".... and if i did go 2-5, it would be a bad week!! haha, ive proven that i can cap, what else do i have to do?? am i "not" entitled to a "bad week"??

    thank you for your kind words but u make it seem like somebody cant have a bad week and still be a "good handicapper"... i for one.... see a 5-2 week.... but thats just me!!

     



    Not saying you're a bad capper, just think you're up for a bad week. You have had a great run but I would cut back on the amount of plays if I was you. If you can narrow it down to your best 2-3 plays a week, your chance for success is a lot higher.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

    you said if i go 2-5, everyone will chalk it up to a "bad week".... and if i did go 2-5, it would be a bad week!! haha, ive proven that i can cap, what else do i have to do?? am i "not" entitled to a "bad week"??

    thank you for your kind words but u make it seem like somebody cant have a bad week and still be a "good handicapper"... i for one.... see a 5-2 week.... but thats just me!!

     



    Not saying you're a bad capper, just think you're up for a bad week. You have had a great run but I would cut back on the amount of plays if I was you. If you can narrow it down to your best 2-3 plays a week, your chance for success is a lot higher.
     
    bunny651
    bunny651
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 12:39 PM ET #190

    Quote Originally Posted by PremierEdge:




    You really think this is going to last forever? Good cappers, and I mean honestly good cappers, play 1-2 plays a week. This guy is posting close to 10 plays a weekend, the books will chew you up and spit you out over the long term... trust me.

    And when he goes 2-5 on his plays this weekend, everyone will chalk it up to " a bad week "

     

    I see where you are coming from and a lot of cappers do bet that way. But just for sake of discussion, he wouldn't have a 7-0, 8-0 week if he had bet that way as well, would he? If he ever runs into a bad streak, I am sure he will change accordingly.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PremierEdge:




    You really think this is going to last forever? Good cappers, and I mean honestly good cappers, play 1-2 plays a week. This guy is posting close to 10 plays a weekend, the books will chew you up and spit you out over the long term... trust me.

    And when he goes 2-5 on his plays this weekend, everyone will chalk it up to " a bad week "

     

    I see where you are coming from and a lot of cappers do bet that way. But just for sake of discussion, he wouldn't have a 7-0, 8-0 week if he had bet that way as well, would he? If he ever runs into a bad streak, I am sure he will change accordingly.

     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 12:56 PM ET #191

    Quote Originally Posted by PremierEdge:



    Not saying you're a bad capper, just think you're up for a bad week. You have had a great run but I would cut back on the amount of plays if I was you. If you can narrow it down to your best 2-3 plays a week, your chance for success is a lot higher.

    Ok, now I understand..... and I appreciate your advice!! 

    Well heres the thing... I ussually POUND my Top Plays... putting smaller wagers("if" anything at all) on my smaller plays.... As I've already said, I dont really Bet that often anymore, I mean I do Bet, just not a lot.... Ussually, at most, I'll Bet my Top 2-4 "Favorite" Picks of that Week... Even though I do "like" the other plays.... Im convinced my Elite Success (on this Forum) this season is bc I dont Bet much anymore, it truly allows me to step back and take a real look at these games. It allows me to not stress about money or worry about losing or wagering money on an "Awful" Underdog...... Like lastwk, for example.... I always make suggestions to my bestfriends on who they should bet and why, well when it came down to the 4pms, I had Oakland and Arizona... well needless to say, my friends did not feel comfortable wagering their hard-earned money on such "bad" football teams, especially bc they were already Down A LOT of money from College Football and the 1pms werent going so well for them either... Add in the fact that Oak and Az were playing "good" football teams, they couldnt bring themselves to Risk SO much money on such Bad Teams..... unfortunately for them, since they wouldnt wager their money on "bad" football teams, they missed on 2 beautiful Bets!! I dont have that problem bc Money is NOT an issue, it really allows me to Pick purely on "gut-feelings", "stats", "opinions", etc, with No Money clouding my vision... 

    My "top plays" are labelled by the amount of "Units" that I bet on them. I wont label a Pick, my "top play", rather I'll just place More Units on them (...lastwk i had Indy for 4-Units and everyone else for 1-Unit).... This week, I "Like" Philly and San Francisco more than my other plays, but I only put 2-Units on them (as opposed to 1-Units on the others).... The reason why I dont "Pound" them is bc I HATE being the Favorite and having to "cover" spreads, I'd MUCH rather be a Dog, but nevertheless..... I'll personally be Pounding SF and Philly BIG this Week!!!! 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PremierEdge:



    Not saying you're a bad capper, just think you're up for a bad week. You have had a great run but I would cut back on the amount of plays if I was you. If you can narrow it down to your best 2-3 plays a week, your chance for success is a lot higher.

    Ok, now I understand..... and I appreciate your advice!! 

    Well heres the thing... I ussually POUND my Top Plays... putting smaller wagers("if" anything at all) on my smaller plays.... As I've already said, I dont really Bet that often anymore, I mean I do Bet, just not a lot.... Ussually, at most, I'll Bet my Top 2-4 "Favorite" Picks of that Week... Even though I do "like" the other plays.... Im convinced my Elite Success (on this Forum) this season is bc I dont Bet much anymore, it truly allows me to step back and take a real look at these games. It allows me to not stress about money or worry about losing or wagering money on an "Awful" Underdog...... Like lastwk, for example.... I always make suggestions to my bestfriends on who they should bet and why, well when it came down to the 4pms, I had Oakland and Arizona... well needless to say, my friends did not feel comfortable wagering their hard-earned money on such "bad" football teams, especially bc they were already Down A LOT of money from College Football and the 1pms werent going so well for them either... Add in the fact that Oak and Az were playing "good" football teams, they couldnt bring themselves to Risk SO much money on such Bad Teams..... unfortunately for them, since they wouldnt wager their money on "bad" football teams, they missed on 2 beautiful Bets!! I dont have that problem bc Money is NOT an issue, it really allows me to Pick purely on "gut-feelings", "stats", "opinions", etc, with No Money clouding my vision... 

    My "top plays" are labelled by the amount of "Units" that I bet on them. I wont label a Pick, my "top play", rather I'll just place More Units on them (...lastwk i had Indy for 4-Units and everyone else for 1-Unit).... This week, I "Like" Philly and San Francisco more than my other plays, but I only put 2-Units on them (as opposed to 1-Units on the others).... The reason why I dont "Pound" them is bc I HATE being the Favorite and having to "cover" spreads, I'd MUCH rather be a Dog, but nevertheless..... I'll personally be Pounding SF and Philly BIG this Week!!!! 

     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 12:59 PM ET #192

    Quote Originally Posted by bunny651:

     

    I see where you are coming from and a lot of cappers do bet that way. But just for sake of discussion, he wouldn't have a 7-0, 8-0 week if he had bet that way as well, would he? If he ever runs into a bad streak, I am sure he will change accordingly.

    Yep! You nailed it!

    If I begin a "decline" and I start to "regress back to the norm", I will scale down my Betting Patterns and take 3 or 4 Games TOPS!

    But with my continued success, Im going to continue to POUND the Plays that I "Like" and "Love" !!!! 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny651:

     

    I see where you are coming from and a lot of cappers do bet that way. But just for sake of discussion, he wouldn't have a 7-0, 8-0 week if he had bet that way as well, would he? If he ever runs into a bad streak, I am sure he will change accordingly.

    Yep! You nailed it!

    If I begin a "decline" and I start to "regress back to the norm", I will scale down my Betting Patterns and take 3 or 4 Games TOPS!

    But with my continued success, Im going to continue to POUND the Plays that I "Like" and "Love" !!!! 

     
    carnzey
    carnzey
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 936
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 1:42 PM ET #193

    thanks for the information bets lets win some money
    Reply
    thanks for the information bets lets win some money
     
    paulus
    paulus
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 231
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 2:07 PM ET #194

      anyone who wants to ban bets2win should be locked away and kept restrained.

    keep up the good work.  i like your write up's a lot

     &  

    paulus

     

    Reply

      anyone who wants to ban bets2win should be locked away and kept restrained.

    keep up the good work.  i like your write up's a lot

     &  

    paulus

     

     
    beemerville
    beemerville
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 663
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 2:15 PM ET #195

    Bets2win... thank u for the posts... keep doing wat u do! all bout making !!!  i did  2 parlay with ur picks last wk, won big! thx! let the haters keep hating while we making grown folk money.. GL
    Reply
    Bets2win... thank u for the posts... keep doing wat u do! all bout making !!!  i did  2 parlay with ur picks last wk, won big! thx! let the haters keep hating while we making grown folk money.. GL
     
    FiveStarGeneral
    FiveStarGeneral
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1309
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 3:01 PM ET #196

    I really need the stars to align this week..for my son.. he's got 35 kids, 8 babymamas, been married 5 times and makes 25 cents an hour. Let's do it tomorrow! 7-0

    Reply

    I really need the stars to align this week..for my son.. he's got 35 kids, 8 babymamas, been married 5 times and makes 25 cents an hour. Let's do it tomorrow! 7-0

     
    swope19
    swope19
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 326
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 3:43 PM ET #197

    Reply
     
    LostnFound
    LostnFound
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 67
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 3:52 PM ET #198

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveStarGeneral:

    I really need the stars to align this week..for my son.. he's got 35 kids, 8 babymamas, been married 5 times and makes 25 cents an hour. Let's do it tomorrow! 7-0




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveStarGeneral:

    I really need the stars to align this week..for my son.. he's got 35 kids, 8 babymamas, been married 5 times and makes 25 cents an hour. Let's do it tomorrow! 7-0




     
    TheOneDawg
    TheOneDawg
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 121
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 5:29 PM ET #199

    Good Luck Bets2win

    Let's Hammer the Books Again, I've Been Viewing Your Picks Silently For Weeks! Thanks Alot Buddy ! 

    I really like
    PHI EAGLES -2½ and SF 49ERS -6½ alot so here goes another BIG WIN !!!!   Cheers

    PARLAY (6 TEAMS)

    [210] STL RAMS +10½-140 (B+1½)
    [212] HOU TEXANS -2½-179 (B+1½)
    [218] PHI EAGLES -2½-105
    [219] DET LIONS +10½-111 (B+½)
    [228] DEN BRONCOS +3½-107
    [230] SF 49ERS -6½-125 (B+½)
    150 / 4191

    STRAIGHT BET

    [218] PHI EAGLES -2½-105
    1050 / 1000

    2 Team Mixed Tsr
    [218] PHI EAGLES +4½-105 (B+7)
    [230] SF 49ERS PK-100 (B+7)
    1300 / 1000

    PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
    [218] PHI EAGLES +½-165 (B+3)
    [230] SF 49ERS -4-175 (B+3)
    1000 / 1486
    Reply
    Good Luck Bets2win

    Let's Hammer the Books Again, I've Been Viewing Your Picks Silently For Weeks! Thanks Alot Buddy ! 

    I really like
    PHI EAGLES -2½ and SF 49ERS -6½ alot so here goes another BIG WIN !!!!   Cheers

    PARLAY (6 TEAMS)

    [210] STL RAMS +10½-140 (B+1½)
    [212] HOU TEXANS -2½-179 (B+1½)
    [218] PHI EAGLES -2½-105
    [219] DET LIONS +10½-111 (B+½)
    [228] DEN BRONCOS +3½-107
    [230] SF 49ERS -6½-125 (B+½)
    150 / 4191

    STRAIGHT BET

    [218] PHI EAGLES -2½-105
    1050 / 1000

    2 Team Mixed Tsr
    [218] PHI EAGLES +4½-105 (B+7)
    [230] SF 49ERS PK-100 (B+7)
    1300 / 1000

    PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
    [218] PHI EAGLES +½-165 (B+3)
    [230] SF 49ERS -4-175 (B+3)
    1000 / 1486
     
     
    Trav2282
    Trav2282
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1148
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 5:32 PM ET #200

    Pretty soon you'll have your own advertising space on this thread Bets2Win!
    Keep it rolllling!
    Reply
    Pretty soon you'll have your own advertising space on this thread Bets2Win!
    Keep it rolllling!
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 8910 ... 151617 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,325
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,805
    • MLB Playoffs 5,556
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,996
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,064
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.