34-7 YTD (83% Winning Percentage) Week 6 Winners Inside....
People will never get it, kid. But bully for you for trying. I once tried, unsuccessfully, to convince a guy that buying two lotto tickets didn't halve his odds to, say, 7.5 million to 1 as opposed to 15 million to 1. the odds are 15 million to 1 on each ticket. buying two tickets makes it 14,999,999 to 1. I only made him mad by pointing out the obvious. He bought 100 tickets anyway. Now he's a millionaire. Only kidding. He's still pissing his money away.
in football, a couple of weeks is a poor statistical sample.
People will never get it, kid. But bully for you for trying. I once tried, unsuccessfully, to convince a guy that buying two lotto tickets didn't halve his odds to, say, 7.5 million to 1 as opposed to 15 million to 1. the odds are 15 million to 1 on each ticket. buying two tickets makes it 14,999,999 to 1. I only made him mad by pointing out the obvious. He bought 100 tickets anyway. Now he's a millionaire. Only kidding. He's still pissing his money away.
in football, a couple of weeks is a poor statistical sample.
I'm very new to this site and it seems like every time I stumble across a skilled capper who generously shares his knowledge, there's someone bashing him??!?! Seems pretty ridicules to me... don't understand it...
Anyway thanks again bets2win, you're on a great roll and I'm pullin for ya!
I'm very new to this site and it seems like every time I stumble across a skilled capper who generously shares his knowledge, there's someone bashing him??!?! Seems pretty ridicules to me... don't understand it...
Anyway thanks again bets2win, you're on a great roll and I'm pullin for ya!
B2W Thanks for everything, your run has been rediculous. Most of all thanks for staying true and not dealing with all the BS. Just get ready though if you have a losing week, they are all gonna be jumpin on you. But F it, by the looks of the is thread you have plenty of our support. Keep up the good work. You may become that guy that people need to bang the book as soon as you get your picks out before you jump the lines.
Thanks for everything bro and keep up the winning!
B2W Thanks for everything, your run has been rediculous. Most of all thanks for staying true and not dealing with all the BS. Just get ready though if you have a losing week, they are all gonna be jumpin on you. But F it, by the looks of the is thread you have plenty of our support. Keep up the good work. You may become that guy that people need to bang the book as soon as you get your picks out before you jump the lines.
Thanks for everything bro and keep up the winning!
And thank you for taking the time to share them out with detail write up.
And thank you for taking the time to share them out with detail write up.
Best of luck to you although I disagree with you on a couple of your picks.
YOUR POST MAKES ME LIKE SF AND PHILLY EVEN MORE NOW!
THANKS AGAIN B2W AND GL THIS WKEND!
Best of luck to you although I disagree with you on a couple of your picks.
YOUR POST MAKES ME LIKE SF AND PHILLY EVEN MORE NOW!
THANKS AGAIN B2W AND GL THIS WKEND!
HELLO ALL HATER, you all hater should get the fffffffffff out of this thread, and again if you all want to correct his picks, go to diffrent thread. OR get your ouwn fuking thread, don't just fucking go in here and correct the man picks. Let he do his fucking job all hater. get a life.... Again thanks the man for his picks and don't folo his picks if you think his picks are wrong.............. go to hell ALL HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
![]()
HELLO ALL HATER, you all hater should get the fffffffffff out of this thread, and again if you all want to correct his picks, go to diffrent thread. OR get your ouwn fuking thread, don't just fucking go in here and correct the man picks. Let he do his fucking job all hater. get a life.... Again thanks the man for his picks and don't folo his picks if you think his picks are wrong.............. go to hell ALL HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
![]()
BTW, if you do go tout, I won't hold it against you (as long as you keep posting) It's not the plays that are so interesting, its the fact that you are spot on with your analysis so often
BTW, if you do go tout, I won't hold it against you (as long as you keep posting) It's not the plays that are so interesting, its the fact that you are spot on with your analysis so often
Detroit +10.5 (hook) @ NYG: I've said it before and I'll say it again... I HATE Picking NY Football Teams... but I just cant help myself... Giving this many Points to a Team who has 3 Losses by 5, 3, and 2 (2 of them on the Road), so the point is that Detroit has proven that they can be Competetive and Possibly Win Games... Even on the Road!!! Both Teams are coming off of BLOWOUT Victories Lastwk, so neither should see INFLATED or DEFLATED Lines bc of Last Weeks Performance. The Key to the Giants Success in the Last 2 Weeks has CLEARLY been their DEFENSIVE LINE!!! Against the Bears, they Pinned their Ears Back and DESTROYED Cutler....... and...... Against the Texans, they Dominated the Line of Scrimmage, Holding the Leagues BEST RB to UNDER 40 Yds!!! If the Giants continue to DOMINATE their Opponents O-Line, theyll continue to WIN Impressively... The Giants Secondary and LBs are "some-what" overrated bc of their D-Lines Efficiency!! I expect the Detroit Lions to keep an Xtra Man "Home" to protect the QB, whether it be another TightEnd or a FB/RB, theyll be "Max-Protecting" in ALL Passing Downs, thus Neutralizing the Giants Pass-Rush.... The Lions Defense will be VERY Opportunistic on Sunday, forcing the G-Men into Turning the Ball Over EARLY and OFTEN!!! ..... I could see the Lions Defense and Special Teams coming up HUGE on Sunday and possibly Scoring 1 or more TDs with their Def/Special Tms... The Giants Offense is pretty good and I am worried about Eli and Hill Turning this into a Complete Shootout bc the Giants have MORE WRs and a Better QB, plus the Giants DLine can "pin their ears back" and tee-off on Hill.....BUT..... "Shoot-Outs" aside, Jahvid Best is the BETTER RB on the field, even though Bradshaws been pretty good so far, his "big play ability" isnt even close to Bests "breakaway" speed, I expect Best to break a "BIG ONE" (maybe a BIG TWO!?), bc once Best gets past the Giants DLine, their LBs and Secondary CANNOT Keep up with Jahvid, hell BURN ALL OF THEM!!! ..... Shaun Hill, Calvin Johnson, and Jahvid Best are more than good enough Trio to move the ball efficiently.... The ENTIRE GAME is gonna be Decided by the LIONS Offensive Line! IF they Protect, theyll move the Ball, IF they DONT Protect, theyll get STUCK!!! I dunno, I just feel like the Giants are gonna shoot themselves in the foot with Penalties and Turnovers.... I LOVE the 10 Points but I "might" even Take the ML Bet, I could seriously see the Giants having a Let-Down Game here... even though theyre at Home, the Giants are "Notorious" Road Warriors anyways, so their "Home Field Advantage" isnt as "great" as other teams!!! (as usual 1 Unit)
St Louis +8.5 vs San Diego: St. Louis has played pretty good at Home, posting Victories against Washington by 14 Pts and against Seattle by 17 Pts... Whereas San Diego has been TERRIBLE on the Road... ALL 3 Road Games, ALL 3 Losses... and even though their 3 Road Losses have been by 1 TD, they havent looked very good on the Road, AT ALL... Theyre quite difficult to figure out bc their 2 Home Wins were COMPLETE BLOWOUT Wins (versus 2 Teams with Winning Records; Az and Jax), each by 4 Scores!!! (25pts and 31pts) So at the end of the day, the formula is SIMPLE... Take SD at Home... Fade them on the Road... I am NOT a System kinda Guy but I CANT RESIST two teams with identical records playing eachother, one of them getting MORE THAN A TD @ Home and the Team GIVING the Pts being 0-3 on the Road... Until SD proves me WRONG, Im gonna FADE them on the Road EVERY TIME!!! (as usual 1-Unit)
Denver +3.5 vs NYJ: Here we go AGAIN with NY Football Teams!! I just cant help myself though!!! The Jets are going into a VERY HOSTILE Denver atmosphere and now theyre traveling accross the country to play a GOOD Denver Team. Orton has spread the ball around well enough this season so the Jets cant just stick Cromartie on their "Top WR" and Blitz the house bc the Denver WR Corp is Deep enough to spread the ball around and keep the Jets secondary off balance. They have 3 VERY capable WRs in Gaffney, BLloyd, and Eddie Royal, plus Orton has recently Keyed in on Brandon Lloyd, but prior to that, he involved all 3 WRs in the gameplan, early and often, I expect him to do the same on Sunday! Denvers Running Game does concern me, is it gonna be Maroney or Moreno, bc in my humble opinion, Moreno is a Game-Breaker and could be the Difference on Sunday!! Denvers coaching staff is REALLY REALLY good at attacking opposing Teams Weaknesses and exploiting them, I expect Denver to make the Jets look "mortal".... Mark Sanchez is gonna throw his 1st Interception of the Season (maybe MORE!) on Sunday! BANK IT!! I expect the Jets to turn the ball over a few times Sunday and Give Denver a SHORT Field, letting them Score a few times on the normally Stout Jets D...... (as usual 1-Unit)
Good luck keeping it going, but I think you go 0-3 on these 3. Love the 49ers though!
Detroit +10.5 (hook) @ NYG: I've said it before and I'll say it again... I HATE Picking NY Football Teams... but I just cant help myself... Giving this many Points to a Team who has 3 Losses by 5, 3, and 2 (2 of them on the Road), so the point is that Detroit has proven that they can be Competetive and Possibly Win Games... Even on the Road!!! Both Teams are coming off of BLOWOUT Victories Lastwk, so neither should see INFLATED or DEFLATED Lines bc of Last Weeks Performance. The Key to the Giants Success in the Last 2 Weeks has CLEARLY been their DEFENSIVE LINE!!! Against the Bears, they Pinned their Ears Back and DESTROYED Cutler....... and...... Against the Texans, they Dominated the Line of Scrimmage, Holding the Leagues BEST RB to UNDER 40 Yds!!! If the Giants continue to DOMINATE their Opponents O-Line, theyll continue to WIN Impressively... The Giants Secondary and LBs are "some-what" overrated bc of their D-Lines Efficiency!! I expect the Detroit Lions to keep an Xtra Man "Home" to protect the QB, whether it be another TightEnd or a FB/RB, theyll be "Max-Protecting" in ALL Passing Downs, thus Neutralizing the Giants Pass-Rush.... The Lions Defense will be VERY Opportunistic on Sunday, forcing the G-Men into Turning the Ball Over EARLY and OFTEN!!! ..... I could see the Lions Defense and Special Teams coming up HUGE on Sunday and possibly Scoring 1 or more TDs with their Def/Special Tms... The Giants Offense is pretty good and I am worried about Eli and Hill Turning this into a Complete Shootout bc the Giants have MORE WRs and a Better QB, plus the Giants DLine can "pin their ears back" and tee-off on Hill.....BUT..... "Shoot-Outs" aside, Jahvid Best is the BETTER RB on the field, even though Bradshaws been pretty good so far, his "big play ability" isnt even close to Bests "breakaway" speed, I expect Best to break a "BIG ONE" (maybe a BIG TWO!?), bc once Best gets past the Giants DLine, their LBs and Secondary CANNOT Keep up with Jahvid, hell BURN ALL OF THEM!!! ..... Shaun Hill, Calvin Johnson, and Jahvid Best are more than good enough Trio to move the ball efficiently.... The ENTIRE GAME is gonna be Decided by the LIONS Offensive Line! IF they Protect, theyll move the Ball, IF they DONT Protect, theyll get STUCK!!! I dunno, I just feel like the Giants are gonna shoot themselves in the foot with Penalties and Turnovers.... I LOVE the 10 Points but I "might" even Take the ML Bet, I could seriously see the Giants having a Let-Down Game here... even though theyre at Home, the Giants are "Notorious" Road Warriors anyways, so their "Home Field Advantage" isnt as "great" as other teams!!! (as usual 1 Unit)
St Louis +8.5 vs San Diego: St. Louis has played pretty good at Home, posting Victories against Washington by 14 Pts and against Seattle by 17 Pts... Whereas San Diego has been TERRIBLE on the Road... ALL 3 Road Games, ALL 3 Losses... and even though their 3 Road Losses have been by 1 TD, they havent looked very good on the Road, AT ALL... Theyre quite difficult to figure out bc their 2 Home Wins were COMPLETE BLOWOUT Wins (versus 2 Teams with Winning Records; Az and Jax), each by 4 Scores!!! (25pts and 31pts) So at the end of the day, the formula is SIMPLE... Take SD at Home... Fade them on the Road... I am NOT a System kinda Guy but I CANT RESIST two teams with identical records playing eachother, one of them getting MORE THAN A TD @ Home and the Team GIVING the Pts being 0-3 on the Road... Until SD proves me WRONG, Im gonna FADE them on the Road EVERY TIME!!! (as usual 1-Unit)
Denver +3.5 vs NYJ: Here we go AGAIN with NY Football Teams!! I just cant help myself though!!! The Jets are going into a VERY HOSTILE Denver atmosphere and now theyre traveling accross the country to play a GOOD Denver Team. Orton has spread the ball around well enough this season so the Jets cant just stick Cromartie on their "Top WR" and Blitz the house bc the Denver WR Corp is Deep enough to spread the ball around and keep the Jets secondary off balance. They have 3 VERY capable WRs in Gaffney, BLloyd, and Eddie Royal, plus Orton has recently Keyed in on Brandon Lloyd, but prior to that, he involved all 3 WRs in the gameplan, early and often, I expect him to do the same on Sunday! Denvers Running Game does concern me, is it gonna be Maroney or Moreno, bc in my humble opinion, Moreno is a Game-Breaker and could be the Difference on Sunday!! Denvers coaching staff is REALLY REALLY good at attacking opposing Teams Weaknesses and exploiting them, I expect Denver to make the Jets look "mortal".... Mark Sanchez is gonna throw his 1st Interception of the Season (maybe MORE!) on Sunday! BANK IT!! I expect the Jets to turn the ball over a few times Sunday and Give Denver a SHORT Field, letting them Score a few times on the normally Stout Jets D...... (as usual 1-Unit)
Good luck keeping it going, but I think you go 0-3 on these 3. Love the 49ers though!
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,329
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,831
- MLB Playoffs 5,647
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,450
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,064
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,230
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
