• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    34-7 YTD (83% Winning Percentage) Week 6 Winners Inside....

    «First Previous 456 ... 151617 Next Last»
    ncsutodd1193
    becker4prez
    MJ2345
    12121414
    BlackKitty35
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 121161
    Posts: 405
    «First Previous 456 ... 151617 Next Last»
     
    ncsutodd1193
    ncsutodd1193
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 306
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 10:48 AM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by zz19191919:

    ok before you freak out on me, just hear me out.

    i think that the odds are that you lose this week. just statistically speaking that is. no one wins like this for the whole season. just like stocks don't go straight up without going down occasionally. i think even you can agree that you are 'due' to lose. i'm sure people will play all of your plays and not question them, but i am not one of them.

    i think the plays on the Rams and 49ers

    i am on the Falcons, Giants and Jets

    also, i love the Texans this week to win big and i think the Steelers blow away the Browns something like 27-0 or 30-3

    gl.


    Statistically speaking huh? What are you... retard? Statistics 101: Past events do not effect future outcomes.  If he had flipped a coin 34 times heads and 7 times tails, would he be more likely to flip tails this week?


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by zz19191919:

    ok before you freak out on me, just hear me out.

    i think that the odds are that you lose this week. just statistically speaking that is. no one wins like this for the whole season. just like stocks don't go straight up without going down occasionally. i think even you can agree that you are 'due' to lose. i'm sure people will play all of your plays and not question them, but i am not one of them.

    i think the plays on the Rams and 49ers

    i am on the Falcons, Giants and Jets

    also, i love the Texans this week to win big and i think the Steelers blow away the Browns something like 27-0 or 30-3

    gl.


    Statistically speaking huh? What are you... retard? Statistics 101: Past events do not effect future outcomes.  If he had flipped a coin 34 times heads and 7 times tails, would he be more likely to flip tails this week?


     
    becker4prez
    becker4prez
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 10:52 AM ET #77

    Best of luck to you although I disagree with you on a couple of your picks.

    49ers continue to get way too much respect by the books and people keep expecting them to breakthrough. Oakland very well may be the better overall team here. Regardless of who wins I don't see the Niners winning by a TD.

    Same thing with the Atlanta game. They are the better team getting 3 points on the road. Kevin Kolb looked OK against San Fran, but was quiet down the stretch. I think Atlanta's power running game will wear down the Eagle defense and allow Matt Ryan to make a few big throws to Roddy White and Tony Gonzalez.

    Good luck.
    Reply
    Best of luck to you although I disagree with you on a couple of your picks.

    49ers continue to get way too much respect by the books and people keep expecting them to breakthrough. Oakland very well may be the better overall team here. Regardless of who wins I don't see the Niners winning by a TD.

    Same thing with the Atlanta game. They are the better team getting 3 points on the road. Kevin Kolb looked OK against San Fran, but was quiet down the stretch. I think Atlanta's power running game will wear down the Eagle defense and allow Matt Ryan to make a few big throws to Roddy White and Tony Gonzalez.

    Good luck.
     
    MJ2345
    MJ2345
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 4731
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 10:54 AM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by ncsutodd1193:



    Statistically speaking huh? What are you... retard? Statistics 101: Past events do not effect future outcomes.  If he had flipped a coin 34 times heads and 7 times tails, would he be more likely to flip tails this week?




    Ya i love the people that think like that they go busted chasing against the streak.Like in the casino when theres 5 red on the roulette wheeel oh its gotta come black and then it goes 20 in row red and the person busted.Or just like the last 2 weeks some people on here have been saying the favorites have to catch up because the dogs have been crushing.Oh ventually those epeople will be right but they have already lost for 2 weeks.

    Lesson is go with streak you can only lose once,go against the streak can lose infinite.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ncsutodd1193:



    Statistically speaking huh? What are you... retard? Statistics 101: Past events do not effect future outcomes.  If he had flipped a coin 34 times heads and 7 times tails, would he be more likely to flip tails this week?




    Ya i love the people that think like that they go busted chasing against the streak.Like in the casino when theres 5 red on the roulette wheeel oh its gotta come black and then it goes 20 in row red and the person busted.Or just like the last 2 weeks some people on here have been saying the favorites have to catch up because the dogs have been crushing.Oh ventually those epeople will be right but they have already lost for 2 weeks.

    Lesson is go with streak you can only lose once,go against the streak can lose infinite.
     
    12121414
    12121414
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 10:57 AM ET #79

    love tailing you my man, care sharing your snf & mnf picks? much appreciated in advance, need to get my picks in early this week.
    Reply
    love tailing you my man, care sharing your snf & mnf picks? much appreciated in advance, need to get my picks in early this week.
     
    BlackKitty35
    BlackKitty35
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 11:04 AM ET #80

    Thanks much Bets2win, you are a class act!  Awesome run.  I have to ask = do you play other sports too, or just NFL?  I'm guessing you'd be good with all sports.
    Reply
    Thanks much Bets2win, you are a class act!  Awesome run.  I have to ask = do you play other sports too, or just NFL?  I'm guessing you'd be good with all sports.
     
    stuartFL
    stuartFL
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 2052
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 11:05 AM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

    Detroit +10.5 (hook) @ NYG: I've said it before and I'll say it again... I HATE Picking NY Football Teams... but I just cant help myself... Giving this many Points to a Team who has 3 Losses by 5, 3, and 2 (2 of them on the Road), so the point is that Detroit has proven that they can be Competetive and Possibly Win Games... Even on the Road!!! Both Teams are coming off of BLOWOUT Victories Lastwk, so neither should see INFLATED or DEFLATED Lines bc of Last Weeks Performance. The Key to the Giants Success in the Last 2 Weeks has CLEARLY been their DEFENSIVE LINE!!! Against the Bears, they Pinned their Ears Back and DESTROYED Cutler....... and...... Against the Texans, they Dominated the Line of Scrimmage, Holding the Leagues BEST RB to UNDER 40 Yds!!! If the Giants continue to DOMINATE their Opponents O-Line, theyll continue to WIN Impressively... The Giants Secondary and LBs are "some-what" overrated bc of their D-Lines Efficiency!! I expect the Detroit Lions to keep an Xtra Man "Home" to protect the QB, whether it be another TightEnd or a FB/RB, theyll be "Max-Protecting" in ALL Passing Downs, thus Neutralizing the Giants Pass-Rush.... The Lions Defense will be VERY Opportunistic on Sunday, forcing the G-Men into Turning the Ball Over EARLY and OFTEN!!! ..... I could see the Lions Defense and Special Teams coming up HUGE on Sunday and possibly Scoring 1 or more TDs with their Def/Special Tms... The Giants Offense is pretty good and I am worried about Eli and Hill Turning this into a Complete Shootout bc the Giants have MORE WRs and a Better QB, plus the Giants DLine can "pin their ears back" and tee-off on Hill.....BUT..... "Shoot-Outs" aside, Jahvid Best is the BETTER RB on the field, even though Bradshaws been pretty good so far, his "big play ability" isnt even close to Bests "breakaway" speed, I expect Best to break a "BIG ONE" (maybe a BIG TWO!?), bc once Best gets past the Giants DLine, their LBs and Secondary CANNOT Keep up with Jahvid, hell BURN ALL OF THEM!!! ..... Shaun Hill, Calvin Johnson, and Jahvid Best are more than good enough Trio to move the ball efficiently.... The ENTIRE GAME is gonna be Decided by the LIONS Offensive Line! IF they Protect, theyll move the Ball, IF they DONT Protect, theyll get STUCK!!! I dunno, I just feel like the Giants are gonna shoot themselves in the foot with Penalties and Turnovers.... I LOVE the 10 Points but I "might" even Take the ML Bet, I could seriously see the Giants having a Let-Down Game here... even though theyre at Home, the Giants are "Notorious" Road Warriors anyways, so their "Home Field Advantage" isnt as "great" as other teams!!! (as usual 1 Unit)

     

    St Louis +8.5 vs San Diego: St. Louis has played pretty good at Home, posting Victories against Washington by 14 Pts and against Seattle by 17 Pts... Whereas San Diego has been TERRIBLE on the Road... ALL 3 Road Games, ALL 3 Losses... and even though their 3 Road Losses have been by 1 TD, they havent looked very good on the Road, AT ALL... Theyre quite difficult to figure out bc their 2 Home Wins were COMPLETE BLOWOUT Wins (versus 2 Teams with Winning Records; Az and Jax), each by 4 Scores!!! (25pts and 31pts) So at the end of the day, the formula is SIMPLE... Take SD at Home... Fade them on the Road... I am NOT a System kinda Guy but I CANT RESIST two teams with identical records playing eachother, one of them getting MORE THAN A TD @ Home and the Team GIVING the Pts being 0-3 on the Road... Until SD proves me WRONG, Im gonna FADE them on the Road EVERY TIME!!! (as usual 1-Unit)

     

    Denver +3.5 vs NYJ: Here we go AGAIN with NY Football Teams!! I just cant help myself though!!! The Jets are going into a VERY HOSTILE Denver atmosphere and now theyre traveling accross the country to play a GOOD Denver Team. Orton has spread the ball around well enough this season so the Jets cant just stick Cromartie on their "Top WR" and Blitz the house bc the Denver WR Corp is Deep enough to spread the ball around and keep the Jets secondary off balance. They have 3 VERY capable WRs in Gaffney, BLloyd, and Eddie Royal, plus Orton has recently Keyed in on Brandon Lloyd, but prior to that, he involved all 3 WRs in the gameplan, early and often, I expect him to do the same on Sunday! Denvers Running Game does concern me, is it gonna be Maroney or Moreno, bc in my humble opinion, Moreno is a Game-Breaker and could be the Difference on Sunday!! Denvers coaching staff is REALLY REALLY good at attacking opposing Teams Weaknesses and exploiting them, I expect Denver to make the Jets look "mortal".... Mark Sanchez is gonna throw his 1st Interception of the Season (maybe MORE!) on Sunday! BANK IT!! I expect the Jets to turn the ball over a few times Sunday and Give Denver a SHORT Field, letting them Score a few times on the normally Stout Jets D...... (as usual 1-Unit)



    A good Denver team????? wow
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

    Detroit +10.5 (hook) @ NYG: I've said it before and I'll say it again... I HATE Picking NY Football Teams... but I just cant help myself... Giving this many Points to a Team who has 3 Losses by 5, 3, and 2 (2 of them on the Road), so the point is that Detroit has proven that they can be Competetive and Possibly Win Games... Even on the Road!!! Both Teams are coming off of BLOWOUT Victories Lastwk, so neither should see INFLATED or DEFLATED Lines bc of Last Weeks Performance. The Key to the Giants Success in the Last 2 Weeks has CLEARLY been their DEFENSIVE LINE!!! Against the Bears, they Pinned their Ears Back and DESTROYED Cutler....... and...... Against the Texans, they Dominated the Line of Scrimmage, Holding the Leagues BEST RB to UNDER 40 Yds!!! If the Giants continue to DOMINATE their Opponents O-Line, theyll continue to WIN Impressively... The Giants Secondary and LBs are "some-what" overrated bc of their D-Lines Efficiency!! I expect the Detroit Lions to keep an Xtra Man "Home" to protect the QB, whether it be another TightEnd or a FB/RB, theyll be "Max-Protecting" in ALL Passing Downs, thus Neutralizing the Giants Pass-Rush.... The Lions Defense will be VERY Opportunistic on Sunday, forcing the G-Men into Turning the Ball Over EARLY and OFTEN!!! ..... I could see the Lions Defense and Special Teams coming up HUGE on Sunday and possibly Scoring 1 or more TDs with their Def/Special Tms... The Giants Offense is pretty good and I am worried about Eli and Hill Turning this into a Complete Shootout bc the Giants have MORE WRs and a Better QB, plus the Giants DLine can "pin their ears back" and tee-off on Hill.....BUT..... "Shoot-Outs" aside, Jahvid Best is the BETTER RB on the field, even though Bradshaws been pretty good so far, his "big play ability" isnt even close to Bests "breakaway" speed, I expect Best to break a "BIG ONE" (maybe a BIG TWO!?), bc once Best gets past the Giants DLine, their LBs and Secondary CANNOT Keep up with Jahvid, hell BURN ALL OF THEM!!! ..... Shaun Hill, Calvin Johnson, and Jahvid Best are more than good enough Trio to move the ball efficiently.... The ENTIRE GAME is gonna be Decided by the LIONS Offensive Line! IF they Protect, theyll move the Ball, IF they DONT Protect, theyll get STUCK!!! I dunno, I just feel like the Giants are gonna shoot themselves in the foot with Penalties and Turnovers.... I LOVE the 10 Points but I "might" even Take the ML Bet, I could seriously see the Giants having a Let-Down Game here... even though theyre at Home, the Giants are "Notorious" Road Warriors anyways, so their "Home Field Advantage" isnt as "great" as other teams!!! (as usual 1 Unit)

     

    St Louis +8.5 vs San Diego: St. Louis has played pretty good at Home, posting Victories against Washington by 14 Pts and against Seattle by 17 Pts... Whereas San Diego has been TERRIBLE on the Road... ALL 3 Road Games, ALL 3 Losses... and even though their 3 Road Losses have been by 1 TD, they havent looked very good on the Road, AT ALL... Theyre quite difficult to figure out bc their 2 Home Wins were COMPLETE BLOWOUT Wins (versus 2 Teams with Winning Records; Az and Jax), each by 4 Scores!!! (25pts and 31pts) So at the end of the day, the formula is SIMPLE... Take SD at Home... Fade them on the Road... I am NOT a System kinda Guy but I CANT RESIST two teams with identical records playing eachother, one of them getting MORE THAN A TD @ Home and the Team GIVING the Pts being 0-3 on the Road... Until SD proves me WRONG, Im gonna FADE them on the Road EVERY TIME!!! (as usual 1-Unit)

     

    Denver +3.5 vs NYJ: Here we go AGAIN with NY Football Teams!! I just cant help myself though!!! The Jets are going into a VERY HOSTILE Denver atmosphere and now theyre traveling accross the country to play a GOOD Denver Team. Orton has spread the ball around well enough this season so the Jets cant just stick Cromartie on their "Top WR" and Blitz the house bc the Denver WR Corp is Deep enough to spread the ball around and keep the Jets secondary off balance. They have 3 VERY capable WRs in Gaffney, BLloyd, and Eddie Royal, plus Orton has recently Keyed in on Brandon Lloyd, but prior to that, he involved all 3 WRs in the gameplan, early and often, I expect him to do the same on Sunday! Denvers Running Game does concern me, is it gonna be Maroney or Moreno, bc in my humble opinion, Moreno is a Game-Breaker and could be the Difference on Sunday!! Denvers coaching staff is REALLY REALLY good at attacking opposing Teams Weaknesses and exploiting them, I expect Denver to make the Jets look "mortal".... Mark Sanchez is gonna throw his 1st Interception of the Season (maybe MORE!) on Sunday! BANK IT!! I expect the Jets to turn the ball over a few times Sunday and Give Denver a SHORT Field, letting them Score a few times on the normally Stout Jets D...... (as usual 1-Unit)



    A good Denver team????? wow
     
    dcowboys
    dcowboys
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 5253
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 11:08 AM ET #82

    Great run.   Roll on!
    Reply
    Great run.   Roll on!
     
    luckeyhal
    luckeyhal
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:05 PM ET #83

    bet2win, great post that's why i don't post in cover no more, it's a joke you spell one word wrong and it's like high school all over again. little baby's on this site, well just want to say thanks boss, picked  up a lot of cash with your picks, god bless and keep it up.
    Reply
    bet2win, great post that's why i don't post in cover no more, it's a joke you spell one word wrong and it's like high school all over again. little baby's on this site, well just want to say thanks boss, picked  up a lot of cash with your picks, god bless and keep it up.
     
    AcesBooted
    AcesBooted
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 244
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:05 PM ET #84

    Thanks for the write ups b2w! Good luck! 

    Reply

    Thanks for the write ups b2w! Good luck! 

     
    cambyspree99
    cambyspree99
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 12262
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:10 PM ET #85

    bet2win

    it looks like ur luck runs out this week.

    giants win 31-13

    jets win 27-20

    chargers on the road suck but this line is indicative of something

    Reply

    bet2win

    it looks like ur luck runs out this week.

    giants win 31-13

    jets win 27-20

    chargers on the road suck but this line is indicative of something

     
    bulubulu
    bulubulu
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 3612
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:13 PM ET #86

    Most of the Chargers' success in domes has been from 5 or more years ago, when LT was at his best.
    Reply
    Most of the Chargers' success in domes has been from 5 or more years ago, when LT was at his best.
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:29 PM ET #87

    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:

    you have done an amazing job the past few weeks and I commend you on your great cappping ability.  however your record is slightly off. I am not trying to be a hater or anything like that, but if you are going to boast a posted record, then it should be correct. you also never posted any plays for the sunday night game or monday night games week 2 and I am sure that if they would have both lost, you would not have claimed them as losses since you never posted them, but you claimed them as wins even though you posted indy -5 when they were up 17-0 and said you were leaning san fran on monday, but never posted any plays. so some of these numbers like 20-2 that you are throwing out there are not true. Your 15 games in a row is amazing though and I praise you for that. But your real posted record should be 31-8.

    week 1

    Houston +2 Won

    Detroit +7 Won

    Oakland +7 Loss

    Cowboys -3.5 Loss

    Ravens +2 Won

    Pitt +2 Won

    Philly +3 Loss

    Seattle +3 Won

    Cleveland +3 Push

    you were claiming a 5-2 record before the cowboys game even started
    and then carried a 6-2 record into week 2 even though the cowboys lost 13-7

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=100822309

    week 2 (Posted Plays 20 minutes after the games started)

    GB-13 Won

    Ravens -2.5 Loss

    Miami + 6 Won

    Chicago +7 Won

    Detroit +7.5 Won

    Seahawks +3.5 Loss

    Oakland -2.5 Loss

    NYJ +3.5 Won

    Houston -2.5 Won

    Claims that his record is 12-5

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=100827895

    says he took Indy -5 60 minutes into the game but didn't have time to post his play. at that point Indy was up 17-0

    says that he is feeling san fran +5.5 depending on his Indy pick for Monday but doesn't post a Play

    going into week 3 plays he now claims that he is 14-5 with wins on sunday night and monday even though NO plays were posted

    week 3 posted on time

    Pitt -2.5 Won

    Atlanta +3.5 Won

    Cincinnati -2.5 Won

    Dallas +3.5 Won

    Cleveland +13 Won

    NY Jets +2.5 Won

    Chicago +3.5 Won

    claims his record is 21-5

    week 4

    Washington +6 Won

    Jacksonville +7.5 Won

    St Louis +1.5 Won

    Houston -2.5 Won

    NYG -3.5 Won

    San Fran +7.5 Won

    San Diego -8 Won

    Cleveland +3.5 Won

    now claims he won 17 in a row even though no picks were posted sunday night or monday night Week 2

    claims his record is 29-5

    Week 5

    Indy -6.5 Won

    Detroit -2.5 Won

    Buffalo -1 Loss

    Arizona +7.5 Won

    Oakland +6 Won

    Houston -2.5 Loss

    Philly +3.5 Won

    Claims Record is 34-7

    My recent 20-2 Record is DEFINITELY TRUE! I went 5-2 lastwk, 8-0 the wk before, and 7-0 before that.... As for the rest, I'll do my research and if you are infact correct, then I'll change my Overall Record... Trust me, if there was an error, it was NOT to deceive anyone, again... I Post for FUN, so why would I alter my Record? Thanks for "helping".....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:

    you have done an amazing job the past few weeks and I commend you on your great cappping ability.  however your record is slightly off. I am not trying to be a hater or anything like that, but if you are going to boast a posted record, then it should be correct. you also never posted any plays for the sunday night game or monday night games week 2 and I am sure that if they would have both lost, you would not have claimed them as losses since you never posted them, but you claimed them as wins even though you posted indy -5 when they were up 17-0 and said you were leaning san fran on monday, but never posted any plays. so some of these numbers like 20-2 that you are throwing out there are not true. Your 15 games in a row is amazing though and I praise you for that. But your real posted record should be 31-8.

    week 1

    Houston +2 Won

    Detroit +7 Won

    Oakland +7 Loss

    Cowboys -3.5 Loss

    Ravens +2 Won

    Pitt +2 Won

    Philly +3 Loss

    Seattle +3 Won

    Cleveland +3 Push

    you were claiming a 5-2 record before the cowboys game even started
    and then carried a 6-2 record into week 2 even though the cowboys lost 13-7

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=100822309

    week 2 (Posted Plays 20 minutes after the games started)

    GB-13 Won

    Ravens -2.5 Loss

    Miami + 6 Won

    Chicago +7 Won

    Detroit +7.5 Won

    Seahawks +3.5 Loss

    Oakland -2.5 Loss

    NYJ +3.5 Won

    Houston -2.5 Won

    Claims that his record is 12-5

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=100827895

    says he took Indy -5 60 minutes into the game but didn't have time to post his play. at that point Indy was up 17-0

    says that he is feeling san fran +5.5 depending on his Indy pick for Monday but doesn't post a Play

    going into week 3 plays he now claims that he is 14-5 with wins on sunday night and monday even though NO plays were posted

    week 3 posted on time

    Pitt -2.5 Won

    Atlanta +3.5 Won

    Cincinnati -2.5 Won

    Dallas +3.5 Won

    Cleveland +13 Won

    NY Jets +2.5 Won

    Chicago +3.5 Won

    claims his record is 21-5

    week 4

    Washington +6 Won

    Jacksonville +7.5 Won

    St Louis +1.5 Won

    Houston -2.5 Won

    NYG -3.5 Won

    San Fran +7.5 Won

    San Diego -8 Won

    Cleveland +3.5 Won

    now claims he won 17 in a row even though no picks were posted sunday night or monday night Week 2

    claims his record is 29-5

    Week 5

    Indy -6.5 Won

    Detroit -2.5 Won

    Buffalo -1 Loss

    Arizona +7.5 Won

    Oakland +6 Won

    Houston -2.5 Loss

    Philly +3.5 Won

    Claims Record is 34-7

    My recent 20-2 Record is DEFINITELY TRUE! I went 5-2 lastwk, 8-0 the wk before, and 7-0 before that.... As for the rest, I'll do my research and if you are infact correct, then I'll change my Overall Record... Trust me, if there was an error, it was NOT to deceive anyone, again... I Post for FUN, so why would I alter my Record? Thanks for "helping".....

     
    scubedoo18
    scubedoo18
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 498
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:32 PM ET #88

    The record speaks for itself bro, you are on a roll and after reading your picks and analysis i am on board for another week.

    GL and keep it rolling

    Reply

    The record speaks for itself bro, you are on a roll and after reading your picks and analysis i am on board for another week.

    GL and keep it rolling

     
    Stark1212
    Stark1212
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:46 PM ET #89

    wanted to thank you as well for your amazing picks and success..you sure do take your time researching and have a great overview of the game (even though you dislike picking nfl haha) which is truely appreciated

    will be with you again this weekend and wish you the best of luck now and in the future!

      

    Reply

    wanted to thank you as well for your amazing picks and success..you sure do take your time researching and have a great overview of the game (even though you dislike picking nfl haha) which is truely appreciated

    will be with you again this weekend and wish you the best of luck now and in the future!

      

     
    LiL_GTO
    LiL_GTO
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:48 PM ET #90

    Im with ya on all of them except the Philly game.  I agree, ATL is a bit over-hyped, but they will still beat the Eagles.

    GL
    Reply
    Im with ya on all of them except the Philly game.  I agree, ATL is a bit over-hyped, but they will still beat the Eagles.

    GL
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:49 PM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:

    yeah, your recnt record is 100% true, I apologize, but some of your earlier picks were questionable. 31-8 is still amazing. I wish I had your talent. the only reason why I checked into this was because I was just checking back to see what plays you made earlier and noticed right off the bat that your week one was a game off and then week 3 you had 2 more wins than in week 12 and I couldn't figure out why.

    Ok, I figured it out... I went back and youre right on almost all of your claims... the only one thats debatable is the Indy -3.5 Pick, I guess it "doesnt count" here on Covers.com, but Im 100% positive I bet that game and then I followed it up with a MNF Win with SF +4.5... I posted in the 1st qrtr that I "Bet" Indy and I also posted that I liked SF for MNF but that I might not Bet it... I DID NOT just make up these Wins, Clearly I "Liked" them but I shouldve "Officially Picked Them", my bad!.... I didnt log back in to "update" my weekly record bc the week was over, so when the next week came about, I remembered "Betting" those games and Winning those Bets (which i did!) but since they were not posted here on Covers, they technically dont count here on Covers... and thats fine, I'll take those away from my overall Record but I just wanna be clear that I didnt just "make-up" Fake Wins.... So with that said... 31-8 is still 80%... I'll Take it!!!  

     

    If you were trying to help, then thank you! 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:

    yeah, your recnt record is 100% true, I apologize, but some of your earlier picks were questionable. 31-8 is still amazing. I wish I had your talent. the only reason why I checked into this was because I was just checking back to see what plays you made earlier and noticed right off the bat that your week one was a game off and then week 3 you had 2 more wins than in week 12 and I couldn't figure out why.

    Ok, I figured it out... I went back and youre right on almost all of your claims... the only one thats debatable is the Indy -3.5 Pick, I guess it "doesnt count" here on Covers.com, but Im 100% positive I bet that game and then I followed it up with a MNF Win with SF +4.5... I posted in the 1st qrtr that I "Bet" Indy and I also posted that I liked SF for MNF but that I might not Bet it... I DID NOT just make up these Wins, Clearly I "Liked" them but I shouldve "Officially Picked Them", my bad!.... I didnt log back in to "update" my weekly record bc the week was over, so when the next week came about, I remembered "Betting" those games and Winning those Bets (which i did!) but since they were not posted here on Covers, they technically dont count here on Covers... and thats fine, I'll take those away from my overall Record but I just wanna be clear that I didnt just "make-up" Fake Wins.... So with that said... 31-8 is still 80%... I'll Take it!!!  

     

    If you were trying to help, then thank you! 

     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 12:53 PM ET #92

    Quote Originally Posted by zz19191919:

    ok before you freak out on me, just hear me out.

    i think that the odds are that you lose this week. just statistically speaking that is. no one wins like this for the whole season. just like stocks don't go straight up without going down occasionally. i think even you can agree that you are 'due' to lose. i'm sure people will play all of your plays and not question them, but i am not one of them.

    i think the plays on the Rams and 49ers

    i am on the Falcons, Giants and Jets

    also, i love the Texans this week to win big and i think the Steelers blow away the Browns something like 27-0 or 30-3

    gl.

    Lol... Im NOT gonna "freak out on you", I respect your opinion and I completely understand where youre coming from.... its VERY HARD to sustain an 80% clip and its virtually unheard of... I can only hope to keep bringing you guys Winners and I appreciate your input and your point of view is understood!!! 

     

    I guess we will Agree to Disagree!!!  

    BOL

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by zz19191919:

    ok before you freak out on me, just hear me out.

    i think that the odds are that you lose this week. just statistically speaking that is. no one wins like this for the whole season. just like stocks don't go straight up without going down occasionally. i think even you can agree that you are 'due' to lose. i'm sure people will play all of your plays and not question them, but i am not one of them.

    i think the plays on the Rams and 49ers

    i am on the Falcons, Giants and Jets

    also, i love the Texans this week to win big and i think the Steelers blow away the Browns something like 27-0 or 30-3

    gl.

    Lol... Im NOT gonna "freak out on you", I respect your opinion and I completely understand where youre coming from.... its VERY HARD to sustain an 80% clip and its virtually unheard of... I can only hope to keep bringing you guys Winners and I appreciate your input and your point of view is understood!!! 

     

    I guess we will Agree to Disagree!!!  

    BOL

     
    Raidernator76
    Raidernator76
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 22865
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:06 PM ET #93


    Last week i did Titans, Raiders, and Cards plus the points. My buddy went 3 times steps further and played all 3 moneylines. I am doing that with your 3 dogs. LETS GET THIS 

    St.Louis +325

    Detroit +400

    Broncos +150

    $20=$1042.50

    gooooood luck bets!
    Reply

    Last week i did Titans, Raiders, and Cards plus the points. My buddy went 3 times steps further and played all 3 moneylines. I am doing that with your 3 dogs. LETS GET THIS 

    St.Louis +325

    Detroit +400

    Broncos +150

    $20=$1042.50

    gooooood luck bets!
     
    Raidernator76
    Raidernator76
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 22865
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:10 PM ET #94

    some of his leans were just leans and not official picks. Man, there are a lot more negative and people trying to point out things to make it seem like his recent streak is obsolete. Continue to do well bets2win
    Reply
    some of his leans were just leans and not official picks. Man, there are a lot more negative and people trying to point out things to make it seem like his recent streak is obsolete. Continue to do well bets2win
     
    12121414
    12121414
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:10 PM ET #95

    bets2win, who u like on snf & mnf? thanks in advance...hoping it's indy/jax...
    Reply
    bets2win, who u like on snf & mnf? thanks in advance...hoping it's indy/jax...
     
    PGram13
    PGram13
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 14861
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:11 PM ET #96

    BOL my friend!
    Reply
    BOL my friend!
     
    Raidernator76
    Raidernator76
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 22865
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:14 PM ET #97

    Oh what the heck. Add those 2 favorites too and make it a 5 teamer

    $20 pays $3852.42


    Reply
    Oh what the heck. Add those 2 favorites too and make it a 5 teamer

    $20 pays $3852.42


     
    PGram13
    PGram13
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 14861
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:14 PM ET #98

    Quote Originally Posted by ncsutodd1193:



    Statistically speaking huh? What are you... retard? Statistics 101: Past events do not effect future outcomes.  If he had flipped a coin 34 times heads and 7 times tails, would he be more likely to flip tails this week?
       GOOD CALL! I dont understand some of these guys?  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ncsutodd1193:



    Statistically speaking huh? What are you... retard? Statistics 101: Past events do not effect future outcomes.  If he had flipped a coin 34 times heads and 7 times tails, would he be more likely to flip tails this week?
       GOOD CALL! I dont understand some of these guys?  
     
    Raidernator76
    Raidernator76
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 22865
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:21 PM ET #99

    peopel are stupid sometimes
    Reply
    peopel are stupid sometimes
     
     
    UHQB
    UHQB
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3072
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:22 PM ET #100

    Awesome bro. Told everyone about in Las Vegas. The books are adjusting their spreads right now !

     You mentioned that you were worried about Detroit. When you say worry, I say no bet. I like your bio about reading those other cappers like Demapples. Where is he? As for MacWestie, I'm not a great fan of his and never will be until he learns how to give a write up on games like you do. I just miss seeing his dog profile.

    Reply

    Awesome bro. Told everyone about in Las Vegas. The books are adjusting their spreads right now !

     You mentioned that you were worried about Detroit. When you say worry, I say no bet. I like your bio about reading those other cappers like Demapples. Where is he? As for MacWestie, I'm not a great fan of his and never will be until he learns how to give a write up on games like you do. I just miss seeing his dog profile.

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 456 ... 151617 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,329
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,831
    • MLB Playoffs 5,647
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,450
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,064
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,230
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.