if i didn't knw puck was so good after i placed my bet i would be fuckin nervous....82% of the action is on charlotte to win SU.....lmao....guess we'll c
money
if i didn't knw puck was so good after i placed my bet i would be fuckin nervous....82% of the action is on charlotte to win SU.....lmao....guess we'll c
Whats going on Hank? Nice avatar buddy. I like it. You ready to Bank w/ the main man PUCK tonight?
Nothing much going on, just workin' 'n' bettin'. Everybody kept asking about me not having an avatar. I kept posting sexy ones and someone else would claim it .Well, this one suits my lifestyle, chasing criminals since 1974 and lovin' the fire fights.
Quote Originally Posted by djmarks71:
Whats going on Hank? Nice avatar buddy. I like it. You ready to Bank w/ the main man PUCK tonight?
Nothing much going on, just workin' 'n' bettin'. Everybody kept asking about me not having an avatar. I kept posting sexy ones and someone else would claim it .Well, this one suits my lifestyle, chasing criminals since 1974 and lovin' the fire fights.
Nothing much going on, just workin' 'n' bettin'. Everybody kept asking about me not having an avatar. I kept posting sexy ones and someone else would claim it .Well, this one suits my lifestyle, chasing criminals since 1974 and lovin' the fire fights.
I think it's a great Avatar for you Hank. I've been busy w/ work as well. Work and bettin w/ PUCK.....what a life heh? I got no reasons to complain. Gonna be chilly tonight in the Gump as well as Hotlanta. Time to turn on the heater!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Hank55:
Nothing much going on, just workin' 'n' bettin'. Everybody kept asking about me not having an avatar. I kept posting sexy ones and someone else would claim it .Well, this one suits my lifestyle, chasing criminals since 1974 and lovin' the fire fights.
I think it's a great Avatar for you Hank. I've been busy w/ work as well. Work and bettin w/ PUCK.....what a life heh? I got no reasons to complain. Gonna be chilly tonight in the Gump as well as Hotlanta. Time to turn on the heater!!!