WILL NOT BE AROUND TOMORROW DURING THE DAY GOING TO PLAY HORSES.. ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD TIPS TOMORROW ANY HORESE THAT LOOK GOOD LET ME KNOW
Hey Puck, I play the horses on the weekends mostly (no time on weekdays)... I have some contacts that do fairly decent, I've hit a handful of exactas and even a few Trifectas. So I'll post my races for you Saturday Morning. Maybe your good luck in hoops can brush off on the ponies as well. I just hope they cash, it's the least I can do for all your help. Thanks.
Grinder
Quote Originally Posted by pucku27:
WILL NOT BE AROUND TOMORROW DURING THE DAY GOING TO PLAY HORSES.. ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD TIPS TOMORROW ANY HORESE THAT LOOK GOOD LET ME KNOW
Hey Puck, I play the horses on the weekends mostly (no time on weekdays)... I have some contacts that do fairly decent, I've hit a handful of exactas and even a few Trifectas. So I'll post my races for you Saturday Morning. Maybe your good luck in hoops can brush off on the ponies as well. I just hope they cash, it's the least I can do for all your help. Thanks.
Puck,Your lucky you weren't watching that game. It was a real nail bitter. My hats off to you because I couldn't have won without you. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Puck,Your lucky you weren't watching that game. It was a real nail bitter. My hats off to you because I couldn't have won without you. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!