TO THE BANK
OMG I feel so lucky. I had NYK -4.5 1H and it looked doomed.
15 - 0 run to end the 1H and its ![]()
I am no longer sad and pissed for taking the Knicks tonight.
Special thanks to David Lee (I think it was him) for poking Jason Richardson in his eye and making him scream like a little beyotch ![]()
Did anyone see that shit?
I'd double on the 2H but the Knicks are up 13pts
ALL
OMG I feel so lucky. I had NYK -4.5 1H and it looked doomed.
15 - 0 run to end the 1H and its ![]()
I am no longer sad and pissed for taking the Knicks tonight.
Special thanks to David Lee (I think it was him) for poking Jason Richardson in his eye and making him scream like a little beyotch ![]()
Did anyone see that shit?
I'd double on the 2H but the Knicks are up 13pts
ALL
kinda hope they stay....the more they whine the more we win
kinda hope they stay....the more they whine the more we win
I'm certainly interested, zappanut. Have her make an appointment.
No doubt, Bator....how could you pass that up?
I'm certainly interested, zappanut. Have her make an appointment.
No doubt, Bator....how could you pass that up?
I asked Puck to give us one with a more comfortable cover ...
AND, he delivered.
Thanks Puck.
See you tomorrow.
I asked Puck to give us one with a more comfortable cover ...
AND, he delivered.
Thanks Puck.
See you tomorrow.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,737
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,834
- PART DEUX 288
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,723
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,507
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
