TNT Thursday NBA 12/20/12
SteelCash =Thanks bro and Merry Christmas to you and yours
Trapstars =No problem bro I am just glad I can help out. It worked out both way when you win I win so it's a win win situation. Lets hope we can continue tonight.
johnwilliambig =Thanks for your kind word bro it's just a hot streak that all cappers go through. But I don't want it to end tonight.
JonnyT650 =Thanks bro I am glad that I can help you out
SteelCash =Thanks bro and Merry Christmas to you and yours
Trapstars =No problem bro I am just glad I can help out. It worked out both way when you win I win so it's a win win situation. Lets hope we can continue tonight.
johnwilliambig =Thanks for your kind word bro it's just a hot streak that all cappers go through. But I don't want it to end tonight.
JonnyT650 =Thanks bro I am glad that I can help you out
All right boys this is what I have for tonight. Locked And Loaded Play It If You Like It Fade It If You Don't.
POD = Under thunder =202$7,700 to win $7,000
POD = Over Mavericks =201 $7,700 to win $7,000
POD = Under Nuggets =200 $7,700 to win $7,000
Thunder -3 $3,300 to win $3,000
Mavericks +5 $3,300 to win $3,000Nuggets -6 $3,300 to win $3,00
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000
Under Thunder =202
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000
Over Mavericks =201
Under Nuggets =200
3 Team Parlay $3,000 to win $18,000
Under Thunder =202
Over Mavericks =201
Under Nuggets =200
As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do. Hope we hit this shiet before I go on my vacation.
All right boys this is what I have for tonight. Locked And Loaded Play It If You Like It Fade It If You Don't.
POD = Under thunder =202$7,700 to win $7,000
POD = Over Mavericks =201 $7,700 to win $7,000
POD = Under Nuggets =200 $7,700 to win $7,000
Thunder -3 $3,300 to win $3,000
Mavericks +5 $3,300 to win $3,000Nuggets -6 $3,300 to win $3,00
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000
Under Thunder =202
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000
Over Mavericks =201
Under Nuggets =200
3 Team Parlay $3,000 to win $18,000
Under Thunder =202
Over Mavericks =201
Under Nuggets =200
As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do. Hope we hit this shiet before I go on my vacation.
All right boys this is what I have for tonight. Locked And Loaded Play It If You Like It Fade It If You Don't.
POD = Under thunder =202$7,700 to win $7,000![]()
POD = Over Mavericks =201 $7,700 to win
$7,000
POD = Under Nuggets =200 $7,700 to win $7,000![]()
Thunder -3 $3,300 to win $3,000![]()
Nuggets -6 $3,300 to win $3,00
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000
Under Thunder =202
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000
Over Mavericks =201
Under Nuggets =200
3 Team Parlay $3,000 to win $18,000
Under Thunder =202
Over Mavericks =201
Under Nuggets =200
As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do. Hope we hit this shiet before I go on my vacation.
All right boys this is what I have for tonight. Locked And Loaded Play It If You Like It Fade It If You Don't.
POD = Under thunder =202$7,700 to win $7,000![]()
POD = Over Mavericks =201 $7,700 to win
$7,000
POD = Under Nuggets =200 $7,700 to win $7,000![]()
Thunder -3 $3,300 to win $3,000![]()
Nuggets -6 $3,300 to win $3,00
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000
Under Thunder =202
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000
Over Mavericks =201
Under Nuggets =200
3 Team Parlay $3,000 to win $18,000
Under Thunder =202
Over Mavericks =201
Under Nuggets =200
As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do. Hope we hit this shiet before I go on my vacation.
Hi Khmer, Don Best Sports just tweeted that Kevin Martin is doubtful for OKC. Does that change your thoughts for OKC line just dropped on Pinny to -2.5
I don't think it's going to have much affect on the game but liking the under more now.
Hi Khmer, Don Best Sports just tweeted that Kevin Martin is doubtful for OKC. Does that change your thoughts for OKC line just dropped on Pinny to -2.5
I don't think it's going to have much affect on the game but liking the under more now.
Thank bro
I feel stronger with the Totals tonight last night the sides was stronger.
Thank bro
I feel stronger with the Totals tonight last night the sides was stronger.
sharp-lads =Thanks and best of luck bro
zXzGotRicezXz =Thanks bro lets hope for one more good night.
sharp-lads =Thanks and best of luck bro
zXzGotRicezXz =Thanks bro lets hope for one more good night.
YTD = 159 - 108 - 9 POD = 103 - 69 - 5
10/30/12 Bankroll=($20,000) 12/20/12 ($79,850)
Withdrawal 12/12/12 =($200,000)
Withdrawal 12/20/12 =($150,000)
12/15/12= 3 - 2 = ($53,100)
12/16/12= 4 - 3 - 1 = ($11,200)
12/17/12= 4 - 1 = ($14,000)
12/18/12= 6 - 1 = ($40,000)
12/19/12= 3 - 2 = ($56,400)
Another profitable night 5 consecutive nights holly shiet this is insane. I went 3 - 2 for the night hitting all my PODS so I made another huge chunk of profit it feels farking awesome to be winning 5 consecutive days. This is by far the best year that I ever have started out in the NBA. Congrats to on all those have been riding this mini hot streak. Like they always say all good thing must come to an end sooner or later. But I am going to try my best to stay on track for another profitable night before I go on my vacation. Once again I would like to thanks everyone who has been supporting me and have been giving their inputs and thoughts. So lets start with some leans for early games. Nothing yet just leans any thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.
Thunder -3
Nuggets -5
Mavericks +5
Under Thunder =199
Over Mavericks =201
Under Nuggets =199
My best play here guys is
Under 199 kirilenko Ibaka Pekovic Sefolosha plays good defense and OKC will have a B2B game from atlanta to Minesota.. its kinda risky to bet on OKC, Wolves are a good team at Home they will bounce back for their B@B loss..
But ive decided to put $30 Denver-5 without Aldridge is injured
$30 under wolves game
$50 over blazers game
GL
YTD = 159 - 108 - 9 POD = 103 - 69 - 5
10/30/12 Bankroll=($20,000) 12/20/12 ($79,850)
Withdrawal 12/12/12 =($200,000)
Withdrawal 12/20/12 =($150,000)
12/15/12= 3 - 2 = ($53,100)
12/16/12= 4 - 3 - 1 = ($11,200)
12/17/12= 4 - 1 = ($14,000)
12/18/12= 6 - 1 = ($40,000)
12/19/12= 3 - 2 = ($56,400)
Another profitable night 5 consecutive nights holly shiet this is insane. I went 3 - 2 for the night hitting all my PODS so I made another huge chunk of profit it feels farking awesome to be winning 5 consecutive days. This is by far the best year that I ever have started out in the NBA. Congrats to on all those have been riding this mini hot streak. Like they always say all good thing must come to an end sooner or later. But I am going to try my best to stay on track for another profitable night before I go on my vacation. Once again I would like to thanks everyone who has been supporting me and have been giving their inputs and thoughts. So lets start with some leans for early games. Nothing yet just leans any thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.
Thunder -3
Nuggets -5
Mavericks +5
Under Thunder =199
Over Mavericks =201
Under Nuggets =199
My best play here guys is
Under 199 kirilenko Ibaka Pekovic Sefolosha plays good defense and OKC will have a B2B game from atlanta to Minesota.. its kinda risky to bet on OKC, Wolves are a good team at Home they will bounce back for their B@B loss..
But ive decided to put $30 Denver-5 without Aldridge is injured
$30 under wolves game
$50 over blazers game
GL
Goodluck tonight, following you again
Enjoy your vacation!
Thanks bro I am glad that I could help you out. Take care and enjoy your vacation as well.
Goodluck tonight, following you again
Enjoy your vacation!
Thanks bro I am glad that I could help you out. Take care and enjoy your vacation as well.
Good job bro. Just wondering bro, how many units do you play for your POD $7700 ?. I am still not your level bro, I only bet $50 per unit. Are you betting in US dollars ? Thanks bro. Good luck for tonight.
Yes sir it is US currency. Thank you and good luck to you
Good job bro. Just wondering bro, how many units do you play for your POD $7700 ?. I am still not your level bro, I only bet $50 per unit. Are you betting in US dollars ? Thanks bro. Good luck for tonight.
Yes sir it is US currency. Thank you and good luck to you
Khmer-thanks for sharing-God Bless you for being so thoughtful...I have benefited for a few weeks now, still waiting for your Lakers and Clips plays one day-Just curious, what % did you hit the last few seasons?
Happy Holidays and enjoy your break!
Khmer-thanks for sharing-God Bless you for being so thoughtful...I have benefited for a few weeks now, still waiting for your Lakers and Clips plays one day-Just curious, what % did you hit the last few seasons?
Happy Holidays and enjoy your break!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,351
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 627
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- PART DEUX 300
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,442
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,742
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,640
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
