TNT Thursday NBA 12/20/12
Ch00b =I'll be there for a couple of days but thanks for the offer bro I have the wife and kids so it's all good. I just hope we can come out positive again tonight.
Johnnyclutch22 =Thanks bro Merry Christmas to you and yours as well enjoy the holidays.
Ch00b =I'll be there for a couple of days but thanks for the offer bro I have the wife and kids so it's all good. I just hope we can come out positive again tonight.
Johnnyclutch22 =Thanks bro Merry Christmas to you and yours as well enjoy the holidays.
Albertcore =Thanks bro I am going to try
gamblerdevil911 =Thanks and best of luck bro
Thanks4-D-Picks =Thanks again bro
jeremylin99 =These guys are professionals bro they get paid millions to play and these guys love what they do. Tired or not they have to stand up and give it a fight. But just by looking at my numbers they seem to be pretty good with the Thunder. Just doing a little tweaking just to see what is the best possible play for tonight.
Mikado =Thanks bro
zaryan33 =Thank you bro much appreciated
danabaa =Sorry bro I don't even have a twitter account
instinctpicks =I am not clear just yet bro still working on the numbers.
Bruno_Saturn =That is correct bro that is my post. The only reason why it's different is that I started posting there a couple of weeks after I posted here you can also see the different of my YTD record as well. I didn't wanted to bring my record from here and posted over there. Then people will look at me thinking this kid is crazy where is he getting all these plays from he just started to post do you know what I mean bro? I hope I am not confusing you.
kimchi1978 =He has his right to ask questions and I don't want him to think that I am a fraud so I hope he understand what I just explain to him. But good looking out bro
Neurofit =Thanks bro
denaps =Thanks bro hope for another profitable night.
Albertcore =Thanks bro I am going to try
gamblerdevil911 =Thanks and best of luck bro
Thanks4-D-Picks =Thanks again bro
jeremylin99 =These guys are professionals bro they get paid millions to play and these guys love what they do. Tired or not they have to stand up and give it a fight. But just by looking at my numbers they seem to be pretty good with the Thunder. Just doing a little tweaking just to see what is the best possible play for tonight.
Mikado =Thanks bro
zaryan33 =Thank you bro much appreciated
danabaa =Sorry bro I don't even have a twitter account
instinctpicks =I am not clear just yet bro still working on the numbers.
Bruno_Saturn =That is correct bro that is my post. The only reason why it's different is that I started posting there a couple of weeks after I posted here you can also see the different of my YTD record as well. I didn't wanted to bring my record from here and posted over there. Then people will look at me thinking this kid is crazy where is he getting all these plays from he just started to post do you know what I mean bro? I hope I am not confusing you.
kimchi1978 =He has his right to ask questions and I don't want him to think that I am a fraud so I hope he understand what I just explain to him. But good looking out bro
Neurofit =Thanks bro
denaps =Thanks bro hope for another profitable night.
sir khmerkid !!
you are truely the king of nba spread 'NBA GOD"
THANKS FOR YOUR PICKS LASTNITE THAT TODAY I DON'T HAVE TO PAY THE BOOKIE
THANK AGAIN SIR!!!
sir khmerkid !!
you are truely the king of nba spread 'NBA GOD"
THANKS FOR YOUR PICKS LASTNITE THAT TODAY I DON'T HAVE TO PAY THE BOOKIE
THANK AGAIN SIR!!!
POD = Under thunder =202$7,700 to win $7,000
POD = Over Mavericks =201 $7,700 to win $7,000
POD = Under Nuggets =200 $7,700 to win $7,000
Thunder -3 $3,300 to win $3,000
Mavericks +5 $3,300 to win $3,000Nuggets -6 $3,300 to win $3,00
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000
Under Thunder =202
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000
Over Mavericks =201
Under Nuggets =200
3 Team Parlay $3,000 to win $18,000
Under Thunder =202
Over Mavericks =201
Under Nuggets =200
As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do. Hope we hit this shiet before I go on my vacation.
POD = Under thunder =202$7,700 to win $7,000
POD = Over Mavericks =201 $7,700 to win $7,000
POD = Under Nuggets =200 $7,700 to win $7,000
Thunder -3 $3,300 to win $3,000
Mavericks +5 $3,300 to win $3,000Nuggets -6 $3,300 to win $3,00
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000
Under Thunder =202
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000
Over Mavericks =201
Under Nuggets =200
3 Team Parlay $3,000 to win $18,000
Under Thunder =202
Over Mavericks =201
Under Nuggets =200
As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do. Hope we hit this shiet before I go on my vacation.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,351
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 627
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- PART DEUX 300
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,442
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,742
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,640
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
