Thanks for your write up BB! Thank you too Scal, LC and for the other cappers' thoughts and opinions. This thread saved my life! On to tomorrow's game. All I know is the Heat will win straight up. But will the heat win big or the pacers cover? Or is it better to bet the over?
Thanks for your write up BB! Thank you too Scal, LC and for the other cappers' thoughts and opinions. This thread saved my life! On to tomorrow's game. All I know is the Heat will win straight up. But will the heat win big or the pacers cover? Or is it better to bet the over?
yep,exactly wat im thinking beginnerboy....to any half-blind casual hoops fan it is fairly obvious that another comfortable win of sum sort of decent margin(at least 7 or so) is on the cards with the spot thunder are in plus the games location and the usual zig-zag nature typical of many playoff series regardless,only its accentuated BIG-time here....but wat the heck can the books do??they cant set at -6 all of a sudden and take that risk can they???.....all i do know is that every man and his dog will be looking to take the "easy" bet on the home team AGAIN,at a short line.
very,very rarely in pro basketball do you get situations this "predictable" one mite say
yep,exactly wat im thinking beginnerboy....to any half-blind casual hoops fan it is fairly obvious that another comfortable win of sum sort of decent margin(at least 7 or so) is on the cards with the spot thunder are in plus the games location and the usual zig-zag nature typical of many playoff series regardless,only its accentuated BIG-time here....but wat the heck can the books do??they cant set at -6 all of a sudden and take that risk can they???.....all i do know is that every man and his dog will be looking to take the "easy" bet on the home team AGAIN,at a short line.
very,very rarely in pro basketball do you get situations this "predictable" one mite say
yep,exactly wat im thinking beginnerboy....to any half-blind casual hoops fan it is fairly obvious that another comfortable win of sum sort of decent margin(at least 7 or so) is on the cards with the spot thunder are in plus the games location and the usual zig-zag nature typical of many playoff series regardless,only its accentuated BIG-time here....but wat the heck can the books do??they cant set at -6 all of a sudden and take that risk can they???.....all i do know is that every man and his dog will be looking to take the "easy" bet on the home team AGAIN,at a short line.
very,very rarely in pro basketball do you get situations this "predictable" one mite say
Yes, I'm gonna look into it some more, but talk about having the books by the balls. Barring some sort of injury, I just don't see how this doesn't go to a game 7. I'll be sure to have a write up for that game.
Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet:
yep,exactly wat im thinking beginnerboy....to any half-blind casual hoops fan it is fairly obvious that another comfortable win of sum sort of decent margin(at least 7 or so) is on the cards with the spot thunder are in plus the games location and the usual zig-zag nature typical of many playoff series regardless,only its accentuated BIG-time here....but wat the heck can the books do??they cant set at -6 all of a sudden and take that risk can they???.....all i do know is that every man and his dog will be looking to take the "easy" bet on the home team AGAIN,at a short line.
very,very rarely in pro basketball do you get situations this "predictable" one mite say
Yes, I'm gonna look into it some more, but talk about having the books by the balls. Barring some sort of injury, I just don't see how this doesn't go to a game 7. I'll be sure to have a write up for that game.
For sports fans this is the least interesting series ever, as in all individual games have been duds.
For sports bettors however it is the most interesting series in years....
This is certainly true. The next bet might be the biggest one in my life. Will have to wait for the line and I'll have to watch the game again, but this might be the GOY.
Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:
For sports fans this is the least interesting series ever, as in all individual games have been duds.
For sports bettors however it is the most interesting series in years....
This is certainly true. The next bet might be the biggest one in my life. Will have to wait for the line and I'll have to watch the game again, but this might be the GOY.
just a fantastic write up ...maybe one of the best ive ever seen
Thanks, friend, but that honor goes to Scal's write-up of Knicks/Nets early in the season. I didn't know Scal then (and I had lost a few bets tailing guys who I thought were good) so I only threw a hundred bucks on the Knicks. If only I could go back in time
Quote Originally Posted by wiggins:
just a fantastic write up ...maybe one of the best ive ever seen
Thanks, friend, but that honor goes to Scal's write-up of Knicks/Nets early in the season. I didn't know Scal then (and I had lost a few bets tailing guys who I thought were good) so I only threw a hundred bucks on the Knicks. If only I could go back in time
Lol BB - I don't know if well ever see a greater game.
Although in hindsight, the one we debated (Knicks Pacers after Phil's hiring) given how truly dysfunctional the Pacers really were at the time and little did we know how bad it would get, may have been close to its equal. And you cleaned up on that one so you made up for Knicks/Nets.
Lol BB - I don't know if well ever see a greater game.
Although in hindsight, the one we debated (Knicks Pacers after Phil's hiring) given how truly dysfunctional the Pacers really were at the time and little did we know how bad it would get, may have been close to its equal. And you cleaned up on that one so you made up for Knicks/Nets.