Spurs vs. Thunder: Game 5 or The Red Wedding
I suggest you bet in live or don't bet at all ...
My feeling: OKC +4
I think this would be one of those games where the team to cover would actually need the spread itself, so it would be SAS BEHIND OKC by 4 points towards the end.
Take OKC ML or OKC +4.
I suggest you bet in live or don't bet at all ...
My feeling: OKC +4
I think this would be one of those games where the team to cover would actually need the spread itself, so it would be SAS BEHIND OKC by 4 points towards the end.
Take OKC ML or OKC +4.
Thanks for your write up, beginnerboy. Appreciate it.
Thanks for your write up, beginnerboy. Appreciate it.
Again, loving the write up!
Secondly a GOT reference. I'm a huge GOT fan
3rdly leaning Spurs myself and you mirror my exact sentiments about them!
Kudos mate.
Again, loving the write up!
Secondly a GOT reference. I'm a huge GOT fan
3rdly leaning Spurs myself and you mirror my exact sentiments about them!
Kudos mate.
I said this in LC's thread and want to reiterate here as your OP will be the board's primary write-up:
I said this in LC's thread and want to reiterate here as your OP will be the board's primary write-up:
Good thoughts BB and Scal, I actually agree with you. Even though game 7s are mostly won by the home team, I think the Thunder have a better chance of winning a game 7 in SA then tonight. The Spurs havn't made one energy-draining run in the last two games besides the one in game 4 by the bench, there completely rested. I think there shots are going to start falling tonight.
However, the Thunder are 13-1 ATS last 14 games against the Spurs with Ibaka in the lineup. That is just something I can not bet against.
Also Scal on the minutes factor, I've watched this team for years. Trust me, they won't be affected by those long minutes. Even now that it's in the playoffs and 100 games in.
Let's look at how Westbrook has played in the playoffs after logging long minutes.
Russ has played 4 games this playoffs logging 43 or more minutes. In the 4 games following:
- 30 points 13 rebounds 2 assists 1 steal
- 30 points 10 rebounds 13 assists 1 steal 1 block (triple double)
- 25 points 9 rebounds 7 assists 3 steals (+- of +21)
- 19 points 3 rebounds 12 assists 2 steals (this game Durant went off for 40 and Westbrook wasn't needed as much)
Good thoughts BB and Scal, I actually agree with you. Even though game 7s are mostly won by the home team, I think the Thunder have a better chance of winning a game 7 in SA then tonight. The Spurs havn't made one energy-draining run in the last two games besides the one in game 4 by the bench, there completely rested. I think there shots are going to start falling tonight.
However, the Thunder are 13-1 ATS last 14 games against the Spurs with Ibaka in the lineup. That is just something I can not bet against.
Also Scal on the minutes factor, I've watched this team for years. Trust me, they won't be affected by those long minutes. Even now that it's in the playoffs and 100 games in.
Let's look at how Westbrook has played in the playoffs after logging long minutes.
Russ has played 4 games this playoffs logging 43 or more minutes. In the 4 games following:
- 30 points 13 rebounds 2 assists 1 steal
- 30 points 10 rebounds 13 assists 1 steal 1 block (triple double)
- 25 points 9 rebounds 7 assists 3 steals (+- of +21)
- 19 points 3 rebounds 12 assists 2 steals (this game Durant went off for 40 and Westbrook wasn't needed as much)
You're over thinking just like i was.
You're over thinking just like i was.
OKC IS 24-6 SU AND 18-12 ATS IN GAMES REFFED BY BROTHERS, GOBLE AND MCCUTCHEN COMBINED ...
SA IS 18-12 SU AND 15-15 ATS IN GAMES REFFED BY BROTHER, GOBLE AND MCCUTCHEN COMBINED ...
OKC IS 10-0 SU IN GAMES REFFED BY TONY BROTHERS
5 - 9.5 HOME FAVORITES ARE 27 - 49 ATS WHEN TONIGHTS CREW (BROTHERS,MCCUTCHEN, GOBLE) IS REFFING
SO THE ROAD UNDERDOG COVERS AT A 64.5% RATE ...
2014 PLAYOFF WISE :
OKC IS 5-2 SU AND 4-3 ATS IN GAMES REFFED BY BROTHERS, GOBLE AND MCCUTCHEN COMBINED ...
SA IS 2-3 SU AND 2-3 ATS IN GAMES REFFED BY BROTHER, GOBLE AND MCCUTCHEN COMBINED ...
We may be headed to two series ending in 6.
OKC IS 24-6 SU AND 18-12 ATS IN GAMES REFFED BY BROTHERS, GOBLE AND MCCUTCHEN COMBINED ...
SA IS 18-12 SU AND 15-15 ATS IN GAMES REFFED BY BROTHER, GOBLE AND MCCUTCHEN COMBINED ...
OKC IS 10-0 SU IN GAMES REFFED BY TONY BROTHERS
5 - 9.5 HOME FAVORITES ARE 27 - 49 ATS WHEN TONIGHTS CREW (BROTHERS,MCCUTCHEN, GOBLE) IS REFFING
SO THE ROAD UNDERDOG COVERS AT A 64.5% RATE ...
2014 PLAYOFF WISE :
OKC IS 5-2 SU AND 4-3 ATS IN GAMES REFFED BY BROTHERS, GOBLE AND MCCUTCHEN COMBINED ...
SA IS 2-3 SU AND 2-3 ATS IN GAMES REFFED BY BROTHER, GOBLE AND MCCUTCHEN COMBINED ...
We may be headed to two series ending in 6.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,642
- Monday 09/28/2026 810
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,261
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,996
- PART DEUX 241
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,026
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,625
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,550
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,353
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
