Spurs vs. Thunder: Game 5 or The Red Wedding
BET UR HOUSE INM SPUR TONIT
BET UR HOUSE INM SPUR TONIT
This should be a great game, but is there any doubt who the play is now??
This should be a great game, but is there any doubt who the play is now??
@LC, I can't wait either!
@LC, I can't wait either!
I said this in LC's thread and want to reiterate here as your OP will be the board's primary write-up:
I said this in LC's thread and want to reiterate here as your OP will be the board's primary write-up:
@LC, I can't wait either!
@LC, I can't wait either!
IBAKA plus DURANT plus WESTBROOK are amazing as a trio both straight up and ATS vs. this Spurs squad.
.....and
the line goes from 4 to 5?
Give me the points. I have a feeling we finally see a game go down to the wire in this series.......a bucket either way when the buzzer sounds.
IBAKA plus DURANT plus WESTBROOK are amazing as a trio both straight up and ATS vs. this Spurs squad.
.....and
the line goes from 4 to 5?
Give me the points. I have a feeling we finally see a game go down to the wire in this series.......a bucket either way when the buzzer sounds.
I agree. The 5 points here is very generous considering that Ibaka played so well in games 3 and 4. OKC has all of the momentum yet the line is virtually the same as games 1 (5) and 2 (5.5)???
Gambling is mostly a 50/50 proposition, but Beginner Boys argument for the Spurs is a weak one. Not much substance in that write up!
I agree. The 5 points here is very generous considering that Ibaka played so well in games 3 and 4. OKC has all of the momentum yet the line is virtually the same as games 1 (5) and 2 (5.5)???
Gambling is mostly a 50/50 proposition, but Beginner Boys argument for the Spurs is a weak one. Not much substance in that write up!
A ref-led Pacers ML win and a Spurs romp.
All free, all with write-ups.
All people had to do was read and tail and make a lot of money.
It was all here guys...
A ref-led Pacers ML win and a Spurs romp.
All free, all with write-ups.
All people had to do was read and tail and make a lot of money.
It was all here guys...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,643
- Monday 09/28/2026 810
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,261
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,996
- PART DEUX 241
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,042
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,627
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,550
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,353
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
