Come on guys do you not read the whole thread? He didn't get 14, he got 12.5 and he lost he was pissed when it went up to 13.5 if anyone cared to read. Idk if he really bet 16k or not, nor do I really care too much. One thing I am confident about is that he bet a shitload of money on this game not the monopoly money some of you post he is betting with. No, sorry he's betting real money just like MOST of us on here. Tough loss tonight Glock never like to see anyone go out like that. I know first hand. I really hope you don't delete the account there's only a handful of threads I follow daily and yours is one of them. Always entertaining regardless of win or loss. Certainly the most entertaining NBA thread on covers in my opinion. And sorry gotta say it, not hating on you whatsoever dawnie but winning your lock of the night by half a point and bragging about it to a man who supposedly lost 16k isnt something to be proud of. Hardly a lock being down by 10 at half and covering by half a point.
Come on guys do you not read the whole thread? He didn't get 14, he got 12.5 and he lost he was pissed when it went up to 13.5 if anyone cared to read. Idk if he really bet 16k or not, nor do I really care too much. One thing I am confident about is that he bet a shitload of money on this game not the monopoly money some of you post he is betting with. No, sorry he's betting real money just like MOST of us on here. Tough loss tonight Glock never like to see anyone go out like that. I know first hand. I really hope you don't delete the account there's only a handful of threads I follow daily and yours is one of them. Always entertaining regardless of win or loss. Certainly the most entertaining NBA thread on covers in my opinion. And sorry gotta say it, not hating on you whatsoever dawnie but winning your lock of the night by half a point and bragging about it to a man who supposedly lost 16k isnt something to be proud of. Hardly a lock being down by 10 at half and covering by half a point.
damn man its one thing to go big and bet looks bad whole game its another to have your team getting 24 points when they were up 10 at half... im sorry for your loss. gambling is a motherfucker sometimes. Take 25K(if you have it) and put it on over in alabama game today...
damn man its one thing to go big and bet looks bad whole game its another to have your team getting 24 points when they were up 10 at half... im sorry for your loss. gambling is a motherfucker sometimes. Take 25K(if you have it) and put it on over in alabama game today...
Glock, what kind of career do you have? I mean to recklessly throw 16 grand on a shit team during the regular season you must be doing really well. Unless of course we are talking 16,000 yen.
Glock, what kind of career do you have? I mean to recklessly throw 16 grand on a shit team during the regular season you must be doing really well. Unless of course we are talking 16,000 yen.
the delete button is on the other side of the window, walk your computer to it and drop.
I did walk on the other side, saw that ass blocking the way, i dropped my computer, but a foam bed saved it, and what i saw is your ass saying "this is bigrickASS", i kicked it and spank it, get a needle and poke it 3 times.
Your bigrick ass suddenly turned 360 like this
You sleep your ass alright.
Quote Originally Posted by bigrick2234:
the delete button is on the other side of the window, walk your computer to it and drop.
I did walk on the other side, saw that ass blocking the way, i dropped my computer, but a foam bed saved it, and what i saw is your ass saying "this is bigrickASS", i kicked it and spank it, get a needle and poke it 3 times.
GOODLUCK TO YOU GLOCK, MAYBE YOU JUST DON'T REALLY FIT IN THE BETTING WORLD, MAYBE YOU CAN EARN MORE ON THE REAL WORLD. GOODLUCK TO YOUR FUTURE BROTHER.
GOODLUCK TO YOU GLOCK, MAYBE YOU JUST DON'T REALLY FIT IN THE BETTING WORLD, MAYBE YOU CAN EARN MORE ON THE REAL WORLD. GOODLUCK TO YOUR FUTURE BROTHER.