Posted:
#1
I don't post on here much...
But when I do it's a $20/1 underdog.
I've been thinking about this bet all week. What does OKC have to play for?
Lakers have a motivated Jazz in last home game. This could very well be Kobe's last win.
There was a article where KD says he was at the last Jordan game when he played for the wizards. Surely he doesn't want the same to be done for Kobe...going out a loser.
Just mot
But when I do it's a $20/1 underdog.
I've been thinking about this bet all week. What does OKC have to play for?
Lakers have a motivated Jazz in last home game. This could very well be Kobe's last win.
There was a article where KD says he was at the last Jordan game when he played for the wizards. Surely he doesn't want the same to be done for Kobe...going out a loser.
Just mot
