• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    FEB NBA THREAD

    «First Previous 789 ... 232425 Next Last»
    eyeownurbookee
    tjtorok07
    Chauster
    Themachine11
    Blas
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 13083
    Posts: 615
    «First Previous 789 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    eyeownurbookee
    eyeownurbookee
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 395
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2021 - 9:08 PM ET #151

    The way you wrote still doesn’t change you gave two losers lol

    Reply

    The way you wrote still doesn’t change you gave two losers lol

     
    tjtorok07
    tjtorok07
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 189
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2021 - 9:19 PM ET #152

    @eyeownurbookee

     Very true, but I never saw the posts about it being incorrect and wouldn't have counted towards my record, so counting it, even though I never corrected it, knowing he would not have counted the games if I actually had won them, since I never saw the posts. Doesn't seem very fair either hahaha

    Reply

    @eyeownurbookee

     Very true, but I never saw the posts about it being incorrect and wouldn't have counted towards my record, so counting it, even though I never corrected it, knowing he would not have counted the games if I actually had won them, since I never saw the posts. Doesn't seem very fair either hahaha

     
    tjtorok07
    tjtorok07
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 189
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2021 - 9:22 PM ET #153

    @eyeownurbookee

     Side note, im just giving him shit. I dont really care one way or the other. Its just for fun lol

    Reply

    @eyeownurbookee

     Side note, im just giving him shit. I dont really care one way or the other. Its just for fun lol

     
    Chauster
    Chauster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10110
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2021 - 10:23 PM ET #154

    @tjtorok07

     

    Your 1st time posting your pick doing it incorrectly on post #8 I was nice enough to correct it for you in the correct format since it was your 1st time and u had your 1st loss.  I reminded everyone next day to post correctly using the simple format then on post #104 you didn’t follow the simple step again posting your 2nd pick and on post #110 I told you your pick won’t be counted in the standings that night and on post #118 I never counted your 2nd loss since I told you your pick won’t be counted and you were still 0-1.  On post #132 you updated your own record to being 0-2 but still can’t follow simple format of posting.  Wow you blame me when you can’t follow simple steps and I reminded everyone daily to post their pick following my simple format or I will void it, you updated your own record to 0-2 and you blame me for it..............an_timeout  

     

    Reply

    @tjtorok07

     

    Your 1st time posting your pick doing it incorrectly on post #8 I was nice enough to correct it for you in the correct format since it was your 1st time and u had your 1st loss.  I reminded everyone next day to post correctly using the simple format then on post #104 you didn’t follow the simple step again posting your 2nd pick and on post #110 I told you your pick won’t be counted in the standings that night and on post #118 I never counted your 2nd loss since I told you your pick won’t be counted and you were still 0-1.  On post #132 you updated your own record to being 0-2 but still can’t follow simple format of posting.  Wow you blame me when you can’t follow simple steps and I reminded everyone daily to post their pick following my simple format or I will void it, you updated your own record to 0-2 and you blame me for it..............an_timeout  

     

     
    Chauster
    Chauster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10110
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2021 - 10:34 PM ET #155

    I stay up late at night to do all this work and ask everyone to follow my simple steps posting their pick making it easier for me  and I tell everyone many times to post their pick following my simple format or I will void it, now I void your pick it’s because you didn’t bother to make the effort follow my simple steps.  If I make a mistake grading or updating your record I told everyone to tell me ASAP and I will correct it.  I’m sure I will make mistakes late at night and am not perfect but if you think I’m being unfair or unreasonable you don’t have to participate in this contest.

    Reply

    I stay up late at night to do all this work and ask everyone to follow my simple steps posting their pick making it easier for me  and I tell everyone many times to post their pick following my simple format or I will void it, now I void your pick it’s because you didn’t bother to make the effort follow my simple steps.  If I make a mistake grading or updating your record I told everyone to tell me ASAP and I will correct it.  I’m sure I will make mistakes late at night and am not perfect but if you think I’m being unfair or unreasonable you don’t have to participate in this contest.

     
    Chauster
    Chauster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10110
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2021 - 10:34 PM ET #156

    I stay up late at night to do all this work and ask everyone to follow my simple steps posting their pick making it easier for me  and I tell everyone many times to post their pick following my simple format or I will void it, now I void your pick it’s because you didn’t bother to make the effort follow my simple steps.  If I make a mistake grading or updating your record I told everyone to tell me ASAP and I will correct it.  I’m sure I will make mistakes late at night and am not perfect but if you think I’m being unfair or unreasonable you don’t have to participate in this contest.

    Reply

    I stay up late at night to do all this work and ask everyone to follow my simple steps posting their pick making it easier for me  and I tell everyone many times to post their pick following my simple format or I will void it, now I void your pick it’s because you didn’t bother to make the effort follow my simple steps.  If I make a mistake grading or updating your record I told everyone to tell me ASAP and I will correct it.  I’m sure I will make mistakes late at night and am not perfect but if you think I’m being unfair or unreasonable you don’t have to participate in this contest.

     
    Chauster
    Chauster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10110
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2021 - 10:48 PM ET #157

    Pendings:

    Themachine11: Feb Record 3 - 0

    Atlanta + 7.5

    Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 1 - 1

    Houston +2

    Simple: Feb Record 2 - 0

    Dallas-3.5

    Blas: Feb Record 1 - 1

    DENVER +5 

    Mannutd: Feb Record 1 - 1   

    La lakers -5.5

    SBV: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Warriors +2.5

    Tressel33:  Feb Record 1 - 2

    Atlanta +7.5

    manchodi: Feb Record 1 - 2

    Hawks +8.5

    icantremember: Feb Record 1 - 2 

    Mavericks -3

    NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 1 - 0

    Memphis -3

    mulliganagain: Feb Record 1 - 1 - 1

    Utah under 224

    atlhawks: Feb Record 0 - 3

    Den +5

    Animax: Feb Record 1 - 1 - 1

    Mem under 223.5

    Chauster: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Lakers-5

    Straightwagers: Feb Record 1 - 0

    under 229.5 Warriors/Mavs

    Ildjarn: Feb Record 0 - 3

    Denver over 216.5

    Eyeownurbookee: Feb Record 1 - 0

    Denver +5

     

     

    Reply

    Pendings:

    Themachine11: Feb Record 3 - 0

    Atlanta + 7.5

    Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 1 - 1

    Houston +2

    Simple: Feb Record 2 - 0

    Dallas-3.5

    Blas: Feb Record 1 - 1

    DENVER +5 

    Mannutd: Feb Record 1 - 1   

    La lakers -5.5

    SBV: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Warriors +2.5

    Tressel33:  Feb Record 1 - 2

    Atlanta +7.5

    manchodi: Feb Record 1 - 2

    Hawks +8.5

    icantremember: Feb Record 1 - 2 

    Mavericks -3

    NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 1 - 0

    Memphis -3

    mulliganagain: Feb Record 1 - 1 - 1

    Utah under 224

    atlhawks: Feb Record 0 - 3

    Den +5

    Animax: Feb Record 1 - 1 - 1

    Mem under 223.5

    Chauster: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Lakers-5

    Straightwagers: Feb Record 1 - 0

    under 229.5 Warriors/Mavs

    Ildjarn: Feb Record 0 - 3

    Denver over 216.5

    Eyeownurbookee: Feb Record 1 - 0

    Denver +5

     

     

     
    tjtorok07
    tjtorok07
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 189
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2021 - 11:23 PM ET #158

    @Chauster

     Lol so sensitive... I was being completely sarcastic. I even said I was just giving you shit. Get off your soap box and lighten up haha. Some of us don't have time to Cypher through all these comments and read every single one. So I apologize for not seeing it sooner. 

    Reply

    @Chauster

     Lol so sensitive... I was being completely sarcastic. I even said I was just giving you shit. Get off your soap box and lighten up haha. Some of us don't have time to Cypher through all these comments and read every single one. So I apologize for not seeing it sooner. 

     
    Chauster
    Chauster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10110
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 1:49 AM ET #159

    Pendings:

    Themachine11: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Atlanta + 7.5 an_burningbag

    Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Houston +2 moneybag

    Simple: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Dallas-3.5 an_burningbag

    Blas: Feb Record 1 - 2

    DENVER +5 an_burningbag

    Mannutd: Feb Record 2 - 1   

    La lakers -5.5 moneybag

    SBV: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Warriors +2.5 moneybag

    Tressel33:  Feb Record 1 - 3

    Atlanta +7.5 an_burningbag

    manchodi: Feb Record 1 - 2

    Hawks +8.5 an_burningbag

    icantremember: Feb Record 1 - 3 

    Mavericks -3 an_burningbag

    NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 1 - 1

    Memphis -3 an_burningbag

    mulliganagain: Feb Record 2 - 1 - 1

    Utah under 224 moneybag

    atlhawks: Feb Record 0 - 4

    Den +5 an_burningbag

    Animax: Feb Record 2 - 1 - 1

    Mem under 223.5 moneybag

    Chauster: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Lakers-5 moneybag

    Straightwagers: Feb Record 1 - 1

    under 229.5 Warriors/Mavs an_burningbag

    Ildjarn: Feb Record 0 - 4

    Denver over 216.5 an_burningbag

    Eyeownurbookee: Feb Record 1 - 1

    Denver +5 an_burningbag

    Reply

    Pendings:

    Themachine11: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Atlanta + 7.5 an_burningbag

    Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Houston +2 moneybag

    Simple: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Dallas-3.5 an_burningbag

    Blas: Feb Record 1 - 2

    DENVER +5 an_burningbag

    Mannutd: Feb Record 2 - 1   

    La lakers -5.5 moneybag

    SBV: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Warriors +2.5 moneybag

    Tressel33:  Feb Record 1 - 3

    Atlanta +7.5 an_burningbag

    manchodi: Feb Record 1 - 2

    Hawks +8.5 an_burningbag

    icantremember: Feb Record 1 - 3 

    Mavericks -3 an_burningbag

    NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 1 - 1

    Memphis -3 an_burningbag

    mulliganagain: Feb Record 2 - 1 - 1

    Utah under 224 moneybag

    atlhawks: Feb Record 0 - 4

    Den +5 an_burningbag

    Animax: Feb Record 2 - 1 - 1

    Mem under 223.5 moneybag

    Chauster: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Lakers-5 moneybag

    Straightwagers: Feb Record 1 - 1

    under 229.5 Warriors/Mavs an_burningbag

    Ildjarn: Feb Record 0 - 4

    Denver over 216.5 an_burningbag

    Eyeownurbookee: Feb Record 1 - 1

    Denver +5 an_burningbag

     
    Chauster
    Chauster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10110
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 2:31 AM ET #160

    STANDINGS:

    pfk51169: Feb Record 2 - 0

    Themachine11: Feb Record 3 - 1

    SBV: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Chauster: Feb Record 3 - 1

    mulliganagain: Feb Record 2 - 1 - 1

    Animax: Feb record 2 - 1 - 1

    Simple: Feb Record 2 - 1

    HammerP: Feb Record 2 - 1

    HappySir: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Mannutd: Feb record 2 - 1

    StraightWagers: Feb Record 1 - 1

    Eyeownurbookee: Feb Record 1 - 1

    NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 1 - 1

    sundance: Feb Record 1 - 1

    Blas: Feb Record 1 - 2

    Leafsfan76: Feb record 1 - 2

    Herbiehandicap: Feb Record 1 - 2

    Tressel33: Feb Record 1 - 3

    icantremember: Feb Record 1 - 3

    manchodi: Feb Record 1 - 3 corrected

    PATCHADAMSWINS: Feb Record 0 - 1

    TjTorok07: Feb Record 0 - 1

    haithuy: Feb Record 0 - 2

    chauwagerline: Feb Record 0 - 2

    Naomi777: Feb Record 0 - 2

    Ildjarn: Feb Record 0 - 3

    atlhawks: Feb Record 0 - 4

     

     

    If I made a mistake in grading or updating your Record please let me know ASAP.

    Ok anyone not following my simple format I won’t bother to include:

    Please just post ONLY 1 of your best play each day (side or total for the game only & no ml) using the current spread not something you got many hrs ago.  I’ll try keep track who is hot this month and keep track of your record just for this month.  I will not be carrying over the record from previous month into the next month, everyone starts a fresh monthly record.

    Please use the format below when entering your play:

    Your Name: Your Feb Record (I suggest if you have an existing record above just copy & paste)

    Your Play

    It should look like this below, pls don’t deviate:

    Chauster: Feb Record 1 - 1

    Memphis +4

    Reply

    STANDINGS:

    pfk51169: Feb Record 2 - 0

    Themachine11: Feb Record 3 - 1

    SBV: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Chauster: Feb Record 3 - 1

    mulliganagain: Feb Record 2 - 1 - 1

    Animax: Feb record 2 - 1 - 1

    Simple: Feb Record 2 - 1

    HammerP: Feb Record 2 - 1

    HappySir: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Mannutd: Feb record 2 - 1

    StraightWagers: Feb Record 1 - 1

    Eyeownurbookee: Feb Record 1 - 1

    NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 1 - 1

    sundance: Feb Record 1 - 1

    Blas: Feb Record 1 - 2

    Leafsfan76: Feb record 1 - 2

    Herbiehandicap: Feb Record 1 - 2

    Tressel33: Feb Record 1 - 3

    icantremember: Feb Record 1 - 3

    manchodi: Feb Record 1 - 3 corrected

    PATCHADAMSWINS: Feb Record 0 - 1

    TjTorok07: Feb Record 0 - 1

    haithuy: Feb Record 0 - 2

    chauwagerline: Feb Record 0 - 2

    Naomi777: Feb Record 0 - 2

    Ildjarn: Feb Record 0 - 3

    atlhawks: Feb Record 0 - 4

     

     

    If I made a mistake in grading or updating your Record please let me know ASAP.

    Ok anyone not following my simple format I won’t bother to include:

    Please just post ONLY 1 of your best play each day (side or total for the game only & no ml) using the current spread not something you got many hrs ago.  I’ll try keep track who is hot this month and keep track of your record just for this month.  I will not be carrying over the record from previous month into the next month, everyone starts a fresh monthly record.

    Please use the format below when entering your play:

    Your Name: Your Feb Record (I suggest if you have an existing record above just copy & paste)

    Your Play

    It should look like this below, pls don’t deviate:

    Chauster: Feb Record 1 - 1

    Memphis +4

     
    Themachine11
    Themachine11
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 8654
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 5:43 AM ET #161

    Themachine11: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Detroit + 8.5

    Reply

    Themachine11: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Detroit + 8.5

     
    Blas
    Blas
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2020
    Posts: 222
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 5:55 AM ET #162

    Blas: Feb Record 1 - 2

    MIAMI -6.5

    Reply

    Blas: Feb Record 1 - 2

    MIAMI -6.5

     
    Animax
    Animax
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1996
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 9:37 AM ET #163

    Animax: Feb record 2-1-1

    MIA -6.5

     

    BOL  an_cheers

    Reply

    Animax: Feb record 2-1-1

    MIA -6.5

     

    BOL  an_cheers

     
    HammerP
    HammerP
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 1558
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 10:08 AM ET #164

    HammerP: Feb Record 2-1

    Heat - 6.5

    Reply

    HammerP: Feb Record 2-1

    Heat - 6.5

     
    Manuel_Quezon
    Manuel_Quezon
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 11:20 AM ET #165

    Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Twolves +1

    Reply

    Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Twolves +1

     
    Mannutd
    Mannutd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2017
    Posts: 4958
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 11:50 AM ET #166

    Mannutd: Feb Record  2 - 1 

    Orlando Magic + 2

    Scared Wonga dont make Wonga
    Reply

    Mannutd: Feb Record  2 - 1 

    Orlando Magic + 2

     
    Chauster
    Chauster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10110
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 1:57 PM ET #167

    Chauster: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Brooklyn-5

    Reply

    Chauster: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Brooklyn-5

     
    herbiehandicap
    herbiehandicap
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 789
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 2:03 PM ET #168

    @Chauster: I lost last night. Should be 1-3, you have me at 1-2. 

     

    HerbieHandicap: Feb Record 1 - 3

    New Orleans +1.5

    Reply

    @Chauster: I lost last night. Should be 1-3, you have me at 1-2. 

     

    HerbieHandicap: Feb Record 1 - 3

    New Orleans +1.5

     
    Tressel33
    Tressel33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 3181
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 3:16 PM ET #169

    Tressel33:  Feb Record 1 - 3

     

    TWOLVES Pick em

    CatchMyPick
    Reply

    Tressel33:  Feb Record 1 - 3

     

    TWOLVES Pick em

     
    Chauster
    Chauster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10110
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 3:31 PM ET #170

    Quote Originally Posted by herbiehandicap:

    @Chauster: I lost last night. Should be 1-3, you have me at 1-2.    HerbieHandicap: Feb Record 1 - 3 New Orleans +1.5

    Thx you for letting me know, I will correct it when I grade everything tonight.  Don’t have time right now.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by herbiehandicap:

    @Chauster: I lost last night. Should be 1-3, you have me at 1-2.    HerbieHandicap: Feb Record 1 - 3 New Orleans +1.5

    Thx you for letting me know, I will correct it when I grade everything tonight.  Don’t have time right now.

     
    sbv
    sbv
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 31
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 5:49 PM ET #171

    SBV: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Raptors +5.5

    Reply

    SBV: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Raptors +5.5

     
    pfk51169
    pfk51169
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 1208
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 6:30 PM ET #172

    pfk51169: Feb Record 2 - 0

    Miami -7

    Reply

    pfk51169: Feb Record 2 - 0

    Miami -7

     
    NB-TurfPounders
    NB-TurfPounders
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 271
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 6:58 PM ET #173

    NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 1 - 1

    Phoenix -7.5

    Reply

    NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 1 - 1

    Phoenix -7.5

     
    Chauster
    Chauster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10110
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 7:06 PM ET #174

    Pendings:

    Themachine11: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Detroit +8.5

    Blas: Feb Record 1 - 2

    MIAMI -6.5

    Animax: Feb Record 2 - 1 - 1

    MIA -6.5

    HammerP: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Heat - 6.5

    Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Twolves +1

    Mannutd: Feb Record  2 - 1 

    Orlando Magic +2

    Chauster: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Brooklyn-5

    HerbieHandicap: Feb Record 1 - 3

    New Orleans +1.5

    Tressel33:  Feb Record 1 - 3

    TWOLVES Pick em

    SBV: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Raptors +5.5

    pfk51169: Feb Record 2 - 0

    Miami -7

    NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 1 - 1

    Phoenix -7.5

     
     

     

     

     

    Reply

    Pendings:

    Themachine11: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Detroit +8.5

    Blas: Feb Record 1 - 2

    MIAMI -6.5

    Animax: Feb Record 2 - 1 - 1

    MIA -6.5

    HammerP: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Heat - 6.5

    Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 2 - 1

    Twolves +1

    Mannutd: Feb Record  2 - 1 

    Orlando Magic +2

    Chauster: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Brooklyn-5

    HerbieHandicap: Feb Record 1 - 3

    New Orleans +1.5

    Tressel33:  Feb Record 1 - 3

    TWOLVES Pick em

    SBV: Feb Record 3 - 1

    Raptors +5.5

    pfk51169: Feb Record 2 - 0

    Miami -7

    NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 1 - 1

    Phoenix -7.5

     
     

     

     

     

     
     
    Ildjarn
    Ildjarn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2020
    Posts: 1669
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 7:10 PM ET #175

    Ildjarn: Feb Record 0 - 4

    Hornets +8.5

    Reply

    Ildjarn: Feb Record 0 - 4

    Hornets +8.5

    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 789 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,610
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,192
    • Tuesday 10/06/2026 739
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,744
    • MLB Playoffs 10,851
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,820
    • Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,698
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,121
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,612

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.