Tressel33: Feb Record 1 - 2
Atlanta +7.5
![]()
![]()
![]()
It must be really hard for some people to follow simple steps:
Your Name: Your Feb Record (I suggest if you have an existing record above just copy & paste)
Your Play
It should look like this below, pls don’t deviate:
Chauster: Feb Record 1 - 1
Memphis +4
![]()
![]()
![]()
It must be really hard for some people to follow simple steps:
Your Name: Your Feb Record (I suggest if you have an existing record above just copy & paste)
Your Play
It should look like this below, pls don’t deviate:
Chauster: Feb Record 1 - 1
Memphis +4
Pendings:
Themachine11: Feb Record 3 - 0
Atlanta + 7.5
Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 1 - 1
Houston +2
Simple: Feb record 2 - 0
Dallas-3.5
Blas: Feb Record 1 - 1
DENVER +5
Mannutd: Feb record 1 - 1
La lakers -5.5
SBV: Feb Record 2 - 1
Warriors +2.5
Tressel33: Feb Record 1 - 2
Atlanta +7.5
manchodi: Feb Record 1 - 2
Hawks +8.5
icantremember: Feb Record 1 - 2
Mavericks -3
NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 1 - 0
Memphis -3
mulliganagain: Feb Record 1 - 1 - 1
Utah under 224
atlhawks: Feb Record 0 - 3
Den +5
You 3 figure it out I don’t have time to fix up your posting
naomi777: 0-2 (Voided follow simple steps)
hou +2
TjTorok07 0-2 (Voided follow simple steps)
Next pick is denver/Lakers over 216
sundance: 1-1 (Voided follow simple steps)
Houston/Memphis under 224.5
You 3 figure it out I don’t have time to fix up your posting
Pendings:
Themachine11: Feb Record 3 - 0
Atlanta + 7.5
Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 1 - 1
Houston +2
Simple: Feb record 2 - 0
Dallas-3.5
Blas: Feb Record 1 - 1
DENVER +5
Mannutd: Feb record 1 - 1
La lakers -5.5
SBV: Feb Record 2 - 1
Warriors +2.5
Tressel33: Feb Record 1 - 2
Atlanta +7.5
manchodi: Feb Record 1 - 2
Hawks +8.5
icantremember: Feb Record 1 - 2
Mavericks -3
NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 1 - 0
Memphis -3
mulliganagain: Feb Record 1 - 1 - 1
Utah under 224
atlhawks: Feb Record 0 - 3
Den +5
You 3 figure it out I don’t have time to fix up your posting
naomi777: 0-2 (Voided follow simple steps)
hou +2
TjTorok07 0-2 (Voided follow simple steps)
Next pick is denver/Lakers over 216
sundance: 1-1 (Voided follow simple steps)
Houston/Memphis under 224.5
You 3 figure it out I don’t have time to fix up your posting
Pendings:
Themachine11: Feb Record 3 - 0
Atlanta + 7.5
Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 1 - 1
Houston +2
Simple: Feb Record 2 - 0
Dallas-3.5
Blas: Feb Record 1 - 1
DENVER +5
Mannutd: Feb Record 1 - 1
La lakers -5.5
SBV: Feb Record 2 - 1
Warriors +2.5
Tressel33: Feb Record 1 - 2
Atlanta +7.5
manchodi: Feb Record 1 - 2
Hawks +8.5
icantremember: Feb Record 1 - 2
Mavericks -3
NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 1 - 0
Memphis -3
mulliganagain: Feb Record 1 - 1 - 1
Utah under 224
atlhawks: Feb Record 0 - 3
Den +5
Animax: Feb Record 1 - 1 - 1
Mem under 223.5
Chauster: Feb Record 2 - 1
Lakers-5
Pendings:
Themachine11: Feb Record 3 - 0
Atlanta + 7.5
Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 1 - 1
Houston +2
Simple: Feb Record 2 - 0
Dallas-3.5
Blas: Feb Record 1 - 1
DENVER +5
Mannutd: Feb Record 1 - 1
La lakers -5.5
SBV: Feb Record 2 - 1
Warriors +2.5
Tressel33: Feb Record 1 - 2
Atlanta +7.5
manchodi: Feb Record 1 - 2
Hawks +8.5
icantremember: Feb Record 1 - 2
Mavericks -3
NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 1 - 0
Memphis -3
mulliganagain: Feb Record 1 - 1 - 1
Utah under 224
atlhawks: Feb Record 0 - 3
Den +5
Animax: Feb Record 1 - 1 - 1
Mem under 223.5
Chauster: Feb Record 2 - 1
Lakers-5
Tressel33: Feb Record 1 - 2
GS / Dallas Over 229. (I'm changing my play because I don't think Young is playing for ATL)
I apologize @Chauster for doing this before a few minutes before tip. If you don't want to add It, I understand. Thanks
Tressel33: Feb Record 1 - 2
GS / Dallas Over 229. (I'm changing my play because I don't think Young is playing for ATL)
I apologize @Chauster for doing this before a few minutes before tip. If you don't want to add It, I understand. Thanks
You 3 figure it out what you did wrong
naomi777: 0-2 (Voided follow simple steps)
hou +2
TjTorok07 0-2 (Voided follow simple steps)
Next pick is denver/Lakers over 216
sundance: 1-1 (Voided follow simple steps)
Houston/Memphis under 224.5
The corrected way:
naomi777: Feb Record 0-2
hou +2
TjTorok07: Feb Record 0-2
denver/Lakers over 216
sundance: Feb Record 1-1
Houston/Memphis under 224.5
The corrected way:
You 3 figure it out what you did wrong
naomi777: 0-2 (Voided follow simple steps)
hou +2
TjTorok07 0-2 (Voided follow simple steps)
Next pick is denver/Lakers over 216
sundance: 1-1 (Voided follow simple steps)
Houston/Memphis under 224.5
The corrected way:
naomi777: Feb Record 0-2
hou +2
TjTorok07: Feb Record 0-2
denver/Lakers over 216
sundance: Feb Record 1-1
Houston/Memphis under 224.5
The corrected way:
Sorry no changing picks too much work, if game is cancel then I would allow it.
Sorry no changing picks too much work, if game is cancel then I would allow it.
Pendings:
Themachine11: Feb Record 3 - 0
Atlanta + 7.5
Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 1 - 1
Houston +2
Simple: Feb Record 2 - 0
Dallas-3.5
Blas: Feb Record 1 - 1
DENVER +5
Mannutd: Feb Record 1 - 1
La lakers -5.5
SBV: Feb Record 2 - 1
Warriors +2.5
Tressel33: Feb Record 1 - 2
Atlanta +7.5
manchodi: Feb Record 1 - 2
Hawks +8.5
icantremember: Feb Record 1 - 2
Mavericks -3
NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 1 - 0
Memphis -3
mulliganagain: Feb Record 1 - 1 - 1
Utah under 224
atlhawks: Feb Record 0 - 3
Den +5
Animax: Feb Record 1 - 1 - 1
Mem under 223.5
Chauster: Feb Record 2 - 1
Lakers-5
Straightwagers: Feb Record 1 - 0
under 229.5 Warriors/Mavs
Pendings:
Themachine11: Feb Record 3 - 0
Atlanta + 7.5
Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 1 - 1
Houston +2
Simple: Feb Record 2 - 0
Dallas-3.5
Blas: Feb Record 1 - 1
DENVER +5
Mannutd: Feb Record 1 - 1
La lakers -5.5
SBV: Feb Record 2 - 1
Warriors +2.5
Tressel33: Feb Record 1 - 2
Atlanta +7.5
manchodi: Feb Record 1 - 2
Hawks +8.5
icantremember: Feb Record 1 - 2
Mavericks -3
NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 1 - 0
Memphis -3
mulliganagain: Feb Record 1 - 1 - 1
Utah under 224
atlhawks: Feb Record 0 - 3
Den +5
Animax: Feb Record 1 - 1 - 1
Mem under 223.5
Chauster: Feb Record 2 - 1
Lakers-5
Straightwagers: Feb Record 1 - 0
under 229.5 Warriors/Mavs
Lmao nah, those don't count. I'm 0-0 since I did it wrong... can't say play is not valid them count it towards the record after it loses... thats bushleague hahah. I did figure out what I did wrong in the since you want it literally the way you wrote out though... soooo going forward from here, following your rules lol
TjTorok07 feb record 0-0
Denver/Lakers over 216 ![]()
Lmao nah, those don't count. I'm 0-0 since I did it wrong... can't say play is not valid them count it towards the record after it loses... thats bushleague hahah. I did figure out what I did wrong in the since you want it literally the way you wrote out though... soooo going forward from here, following your rules lol
TjTorok07 feb record 0-0
Denver/Lakers over 216 ![]()
