Animax: Feb record 0-1
Gsw +4.0
BOL
Pendings:
Themachine11: Feb Record 1 - 0
Boston -2.5
Chauster: Feb Record 1 - 0
Orlando+5.5
manchodi: Feb Record 0 - 1
Washington -2
Blas: Feb Record 0 - 0
IND -6
Animax: Feb record 0 - 1
Gsw +4.0
Ok anyone not following my simple format of posting I won’t bother to include:
Please just post ONLY 1 of your best play each day (side or total for the game only & no ml) using the current spread not something you got many hrs ago. I’ll try keep track who is hot this month and keep track of your record just for this month. I will not be carrying over the record from previous month into the next month, everyone starts a fresh monthly record.
Your Name: Your Feb Record (I suggest if you have an existing record above just copy & paste)
Your Play
It should look like this:
Chauster: Feb Record 1 - 0
Memphis +4
Pendings:
Themachine11: Feb Record 1 - 0
Boston -2.5
Chauster: Feb Record 1 - 0
Orlando+5.5
manchodi: Feb Record 0 - 1
Washington -2
Blas: Feb Record 0 - 0
IND -6
Animax: Feb record 0 - 1
Gsw +4.0
Ok anyone not following my simple format of posting I won’t bother to include:
Please just post ONLY 1 of your best play each day (side or total for the game only & no ml) using the current spread not something you got many hrs ago. I’ll try keep track who is hot this month and keep track of your record just for this month. I will not be carrying over the record from previous month into the next month, everyone starts a fresh monthly record.
Your Name: Your Feb Record (I suggest if you have an existing record above just copy & paste)
Your Play
It should look like this:
Chauster: Feb Record 1 - 0
Memphis +4
Follow the simple format when posting:
sundance: Feb 0-0
Portland +2
Why you got to be different?
Follow the simple format when posting:
sundance: Feb 0-0
Portland +2
Why you got to be different?
Ok anyone who can not follow my simple format of posting I won’t bother to include:
Please just post ONLY 1 of your best play each day (side or total for the game only & no ml) using the current spread not something you got many hrs ago. I’ll try keep track who is hot this month and keep track of your record just for this month. I will not be carrying over the record from previous month into the next month, everyone starts a fresh monthly record.
Your Name: Your Feb Record (I suggest if you have an existing record above just copy & paste)
Your Play
It should look like this and don’t deviate:
Chauster: Feb Record 1 - 0
Memphis +4
Ok anyone who can not follow my simple format of posting I won’t bother to include:
Please just post ONLY 1 of your best play each day (side or total for the game only & no ml) using the current spread not something you got many hrs ago. I’ll try keep track who is hot this month and keep track of your record just for this month. I will not be carrying over the record from previous month into the next month, everyone starts a fresh monthly record.
Your Name: Your Feb Record (I suggest if you have an existing record above just copy & paste)
Your Play
It should look like this and don’t deviate:
Chauster: Feb Record 1 - 0
Memphis +4
I will do better tomorrow! Promise!
I will do better tomorrow! Promise!
Pendings:
Themachine11: Feb Record 1 - 0
Boston -2.5
Chauster: Feb Record 1 - 0
Orlando+5.5
manchodi: Feb Record 0 - 1
Washington -2
Blas: Feb Record 0 - 0
IND -6
Animax: Feb record 0 - 1
Gsw +4.0
Simple: Feb record 0 - 0
Indiana -5.5
sundance: Feb 0 - 0
Portland +2
Tressel33: Feb Record 1 - 0
Boston / Golden State Over 226
HammerP: Feb Record 1 - 0
Nets -1
Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 0 - 0
Boston -2.5
Naomi777: Feb Record 0 - 1
orl +5.5
Cappro69: Feb Record 1 - 0
LAKER-7
HappySir: Feb Record 1 - 0
Brooklyn Under 243.5
atlhawks: Feb record 0 - 1
Wash -2.5
PATCHADAMSWINS: Feb Record 0 - 0 (don’t put brackets next time I won’t include your pick)
Orlando +6
NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 0 - 0
Port. +2.5
Pendings:
Themachine11: Feb Record 1 - 0
Boston -2.5
Chauster: Feb Record 1 - 0
Orlando+5.5
manchodi: Feb Record 0 - 1
Washington -2
Blas: Feb Record 0 - 0
IND -6
Animax: Feb record 0 - 1
Gsw +4.0
Simple: Feb record 0 - 0
Indiana -5.5
sundance: Feb 0 - 0
Portland +2
Tressel33: Feb Record 1 - 0
Boston / Golden State Over 226
HammerP: Feb Record 1 - 0
Nets -1
Manuel_Quezon: Feb Record 0 - 0
Boston -2.5
Naomi777: Feb Record 0 - 1
orl +5.5
Cappro69: Feb Record 1 - 0
LAKER-7
HappySir: Feb Record 1 - 0
Brooklyn Under 243.5
atlhawks: Feb record 0 - 1
Wash -2.5
PATCHADAMSWINS: Feb Record 0 - 0 (don’t put brackets next time I won’t include your pick)
Orlando +6
NB-TurfPounders: Feb Record 0 - 0
Port. +2.5
