Lose Knicks+7 (are fucking garbage) Win Spurs+1 live
Now we following system Suns -6 live they gonna win by 13.
Let's cash
To night many rematch
Knicks favorit by 3 to win game at home. Knicks coming off road trip on the road
[00:45]
According results I have 1.85 in favor Knicks
[00:45]
Hawks+3
[00:45]
Second game
[00:47]
Clippers favorit on the road to win this game.
[00:47]
Houston coming off road trip on the road they losing 95-93 @ clippers it's a rematch
[00:47]
According system I have 3.85 in favor clippers
[00:47]
Houston+6
[00:47]
Third game
[00:47]
Memphis on the road favorit to win this game.
[00:48]
Spread is 5
[00:48]
According system I have a results 9.5 which 10 points for Memphis
[00:48]
Memphis -5
[00:48]
Four games
Raptors favorit on the road by 7 to win this game
[00:49]
According system I have a results 5.9 for Raptors
[00:49]
Spurs+7
[00:49]
Last game
[00:49]
Pelicans favorit by 3 on the road to win this game
[00:49]
According system I have a results 11.85 in favor Pelicans
[00:49]
Pelicans -3
[00:49]
For make a resume
Hawks+3 Houston+6 Spurs+7 Memphis -5 Pelicans -3
To night many rematch
Knicks favorit by 3 to win game at home. Knicks coming off road trip on the road
[00:45]
According results I have 1.85 in favor Knicks
[00:45]
Hawks+3
[00:45]
Second game
[00:47]
Clippers favorit on the road to win this game.
[00:47]
Houston coming off road trip on the road they losing 95-93 @ clippers it's a rematch
[00:47]
According system I have 3.85 in favor clippers
[00:47]
Houston+6
[00:47]
Third game
[00:47]
Memphis on the road favorit to win this game.
[00:48]
Spread is 5
[00:48]
According system I have a results 9.5 which 10 points for Memphis
[00:48]
Memphis -5
[00:48]
Four games
Raptors favorit on the road by 7 to win this game
[00:49]
According system I have a results 5.9 for Raptors
[00:49]
Spurs+7
[00:49]
Last game
[00:49]
Pelicans favorit by 3 on the road to win this game
[00:49]
According system I have a results 11.85 in favor Pelicans
[00:49]
Pelicans -3
[00:49]
For make a resume
Hawks+3 Houston+6 Spurs+7 Memphis -5 Pelicans -3
I'm back ro night NBA
[22:44]
First game
[22:45]
Wizards favorit by 3 vs Nets.
[22:45]
According results I have 2.3 in favor Wizards. Nets+3
[22:45]
Second game
[22:46]
Celtics favorit by 7 to win this game
[22:46]
According system I have results 5.35 for Celtics
[22:46]
Bulls+7
[22:46]
Third game
[22:46]
Clippers favorit by 5 to win this game on the road
[22:47]
According system I have results 2 points for Clippers
[22:47]
Spurs+5
[22:48]
Four game
[22:48]
Suns favorit by 11 to win this game
[22:49]
According system I have results 18.35 for suns
[22:49]
Suns -11
[22:51]
Fifth game
[22:51]
T-Wolves/Bucks
[22:51]
Bucks favorit to win this game on the road by 4
[22:51]
According system I have a results 1.3 in favor Bucks
T-Wolves+4
To night I'm taking Spurs+5 first bet and Suns -11
Let's cash ![]()
I'm back ro night NBA
[22:44]
First game
[22:45]
Wizards favorit by 3 vs Nets.
[22:45]
According results I have 2.3 in favor Wizards. Nets+3
[22:45]
Second game
[22:46]
Celtics favorit by 7 to win this game
[22:46]
According system I have results 5.35 for Celtics
[22:46]
Bulls+7
[22:46]
Third game
[22:46]
Clippers favorit by 5 to win this game on the road
[22:47]
According system I have results 2 points for Clippers
[22:47]
Spurs+5
[22:48]
Four game
[22:48]
Suns favorit by 11 to win this game
[22:49]
According system I have results 18.35 for suns
[22:49]
Suns -11
[22:51]
Fifth game
[22:51]
T-Wolves/Bucks
[22:51]
Bucks favorit to win this game on the road by 4
[22:51]
According system I have a results 1.3 in favor Bucks
T-Wolves+4
To night I'm taking Spurs+5 first bet and Suns -11
Let's cash ![]()
I'm tired these bullshits happens to me how you can taking lead during three quarters and losing last quarter like that. I have+5 they losing by 7 fuck Vegas.
I did a mistake earlier about Lakers. I have 0.75 for Lakers
Utah+4
I'm tired these bullshits happens to me how you can taking lead during three quarters and losing last quarter like that. I have+5 they losing by 7 fuck Vegas.
I did a mistake earlier about Lakers. I have 0.75 for Lakers
Utah+4
Hawks playing badly and still winning this game.
Giannis didn't play full quarters missing many free throws.
No one taking shoots beside young Beauchamps ?
Only way I see Bucks winning and covers they have to make a big run.
Hawks playing badly and still winning this game.
Giannis didn't play full quarters missing many free throws.
No one taking shoots beside young Beauchamps ?
Only way I see Bucks winning and covers they have to make a big run.
