Solid Capping ![]()
Anonyme system beat your book
First game
T-Wolves/Spurs Match 2 T-Wolves favorit at home by 8 now 9 to win this game.
According my system I have results 12.75 in favor T-Wolves
T-Wolves -8
Second game
Cavs/Orlando Cavs favorit by now this up to 9 to win this game
According my system I have results 11.35 in favor Cavs -6
Third game
Utah favorit to win this game at home favorit by 7
According my system I have a results 16.9 in favor Utah Jazz
Utah -7
Portland underdogs Miami favorit to win this game on the road by 3 according my results I have 1.8 which 2 points in favor Miami
Portland+3
Last game
Bucks favorit to win this game by 4
According my system I have a results 3 points in favor Bucks
Nets+4
First game
T-Wolves/Spurs Match 2 T-Wolves favorit at home by 8 now 9 to win this game.
According my system I have results 12.75 in favor T-Wolves
T-Wolves -8
Second game
Cavs/Orlando Cavs favorit by now this up to 9 to win this game
According my system I have results 11.35 in favor Cavs -6
Third game
Utah favorit to win this game at home favorit by 7
According my system I have a results 16.9 in favor Utah Jazz
Utah -7
Portland underdogs Miami favorit to win this game on the road by 3 according my results I have 1.8 which 2 points in favor Miami
Portland+3
Last game
Bucks favorit to win this game by 4
According my system I have a results 3 points in favor Bucks
Nets+4
@masterkush
Hey masterkush yes I had amazing night.
I forgot post my pick last night I took Warriors-6 I found 14.1 points and Kings+4 3 points in favor Memphis
1-1
![]()
@masterkush
Hey masterkush yes I had amazing night.
I forgot post my pick last night I took Warriors-6 I found 14.1 points and Kings+4 3 points in favor Memphis
1-1
![]()
Wizards -5 system results 11.6 points Wizards -5
Bucks -7 system results 4 points Knicks+7
Bulls -5 system results 0.5 points Spurs+5
Denver -8 system results 0.95 points Jazz+8
Portland -4 system results 8.75 points Portland -4
T-Wolves -8 system results 11.45 points T-Wolves -8
Suns -8 system results 12.45 points Suns-8
Celtics -7 system results 6 points Cavs+7
Keep in mind never taking teams after they came back from a road trip 3 games or more or haven't playing for more than 3 days that the rules this system.
Wizards -5 system results 11.6 points Wizards -5
Bucks -7 system results 4 points Knicks+7
Bulls -5 system results 0.5 points Spurs+5
Denver -8 system results 0.95 points Jazz+8
Portland -4 system results 8.75 points Portland -4
T-Wolves -8 system results 11.45 points T-Wolves -8
Suns -8 system results 12.45 points Suns-8
Celtics -7 system results 6 points Cavs+7
Keep in mind never taking teams after they came back from a road trip 3 games or more or haven't playing for more than 3 days that the rules this system.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,267
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,440
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,616
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 115
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,114
- Trump lies so much. 22,896
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
