Spurs+10 following system I have results 5.65
Warriors came back few game on the road
let's cash.
To night let's back in track
Kings favorit by 2 to win this game against Nets
According my system I have results 3.55 in favor Nets
I'm taking Nets+3
Let's cash ![]()
To night let's back in track
Kings favorit by 2 to win this game against Nets
According my system I have results 3.55 in favor Nets
I'm taking Nets+3
Let's cash ![]()
We will come back with rules from system never taking teams playing 2/3 games on the road and get at least 2 days off.
After checking all games I found games interesting with all rules from System
Hornets/Pacers Warriors/Suns Hawks/Celtics
Pacers+3 @ Hornets
Warriors -2 @ Suns
Hawks+2 vs Celtics
First bet to night
Pacers+3 ![]()
We will come back with rules from system never taking teams playing 2/3 games on the road and get at least 2 days off.
After checking all games I found games interesting with all rules from System
Hornets/Pacers Warriors/Suns Hawks/Celtics
Pacers+3 @ Hornets
Warriors -2 @ Suns
Hawks+2 vs Celtics
First bet to night
Pacers+3 ![]()
To night
Sixers favorit to win this game after came back Emblid.
I have results 5.1 for Hawks to night.
I'm taking Hawks+3 to get this win @ Sixers is also revenge game
Let's cash
To night
Sixers favorit to win this game after came back Emblid.
I have results 5.1 for Hawks to night.
I'm taking Hawks+3 to get this win @ Sixers is also revenge game
Let's cash
To night 3 games strange game isn't it ?
Which team I'm taking to night well ....
You will not believe your eyes if I tell you but you are not dreaming.
According system I have results 3.1 in favor Knicks on the road.
Knicks no problem isn't it ? haha no .... Right side is Detroit Pistons baby
Pistons+5 let's cash
![]()
To night 3 games strange game isn't it ?
Which team I'm taking to night well ....
You will not believe your eyes if I tell you but you are not dreaming.
According system I have results 3.1 in favor Knicks on the road.
Knicks no problem isn't it ? haha no .... Right side is Detroit Pistons baby
Pistons+5 let's cash
![]()
Two bets for to night
Cavs -5 according system I have results 29.95 at least 30 points blowout.
Celtics -9 according system I have results 14.05 points.
Two bets for to night
Cavs -5 according system I have results 29.95 at least 30 points blowout.
Celtics -9 according system I have results 14.05 points.
@beats723
Half of Toronto’s made shots have been 3’s, Cleveland can’t let that happen
. Cleveland is by far the best home team in the nba against a bad road team and were only 4.5, should have known this wasn’t going to be easy![]()
@beats723
Half of Toronto’s made shots have been 3’s, Cleveland can’t let that happen
. Cleveland is by far the best home team in the nba against a bad road team and were only 4.5, should have known this wasn’t going to be easy![]()
