U Idiots just dont get it. WTF so many here, land of misfits. BOL, when you see a bogus post or line you say nothing???? U just follow ???? ![]()
Anonyme system beat your book
Follow what? I can pick my own bets. You're the one who is demanding he post as soon as he puts money on it. For what? You paying him or something? Clown.
Follow what? I can pick my own bets. You're the one who is demanding he post as soon as he puts money on it. For what? You paying him or something? Clown.
@jepjep02
U must be a real retard dude, what dont u understand. He posts a play with a line that is 3pts off from the current line. Did he buy pts??? Did he buy early??
U so smart asshole u tell me. All im trying to say is post the current line not to mislead people. I hope u can understand all this.
@jepjep02
U must be a real retard dude, what dont u understand. He posts a play with a line that is 3pts off from the current line. Did he buy pts??? Did he buy early??
U so smart asshole u tell me. All im trying to say is post the current line not to mislead people. I hope u can understand all this.
Quote Originally Posted by Win4You: Cilpps were +2 at game time when you post, are you buying 3 pts? U need to post ur odds and inform all your buying points. Even your heat line is off. the only time Clips were +5 was when they opened on Unibet like 1am... if he got clips +5, good for him, but why post the pick at tip-off? Why not declare it the moment you bet it?
YES EXACTLY!!!! BINGO YOU GET IT TY!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Win4You: Cilpps were +2 at game time when you post, are you buying 3 pts? U need to post ur odds and inform all your buying points. Even your heat line is off. the only time Clips were +5 was when they opened on Unibet like 1am... if he got clips +5, good for him, but why post the pick at tip-off? Why not declare it the moment you bet it?
YES EXACTLY!!!! BINGO YOU GET IT TY!!!!
Go to covers page. Check line movement. Don't be a newbie
Give him the benefit of the doubt that he has money on it when it was available. How hard can that be?
There was a point the clippers was a 5pt underdog and the heat 5.5
Check again. Don't be a d*ck who just follows plays and demands for picks as soon as money is placed on it.
Go to covers page. Check line movement. Don't be a newbie
Give him the benefit of the doubt that he has money on it when it was available. How hard can that be?
There was a point the clippers was a 5pt underdog and the heat 5.5
Check again. Don't be a d*ck who just follows plays and demands for picks as soon as money is placed on it.
To night NBA Friday
According my system
Memphis favorit by 5 results 14 points
Memphis -5
Lakers favorit by 3 results 1.7 points at least 2 points
T-Wolves+3
![]()
To night NBA Friday
According my system
Memphis favorit by 5 results 14 points
Memphis -5
Lakers favorit by 3 results 1.7 points at least 2 points
T-Wolves+3
![]()
@rentongfb
Shut up random dude I know I lost my bet in Nuggets -2 past belongs to past today it's a new day and I post my pick for this Friday.
@rentongfb
Shut up random dude I know I lost my bet in Nuggets -2 past belongs to past today it's a new day and I post my pick for this Friday.
@rentongfb Shut up random dude I know I lost my bet in Nuggets -2 past belongs to past today it's a new day and I post my pick for this Friday.
listen amigo, i didnt say you dont know you lost your bet. what you know or dont know is not the issue here, but what you say or did, is. and in that specific instance, you posted that pick with
which clearly indicates a win. however, nuggets lost that night. so either edit those picks as lost, or admit you are trying to fool people.
@rentongfb Shut up random dude I know I lost my bet in Nuggets -2 past belongs to past today it's a new day and I post my pick for this Friday.
listen amigo, i didnt say you dont know you lost your bet. what you know or dont know is not the issue here, but what you say or did, is. and in that specific instance, you posted that pick with
which clearly indicates a win. however, nuggets lost that night. so either edit those picks as lost, or admit you are trying to fool people.
@rentongfb
Hey ese, the cheers emoji doesn't represent a win. His money bags of cash does. The game didn't even start yet when he posted that play. Go back and check it out. We're all in here trying to help each other out. I think you went overboard with your assumption.
@rentongfb
Hey ese, the cheers emoji doesn't represent a win. His money bags of cash does. The game didn't even start yet when he posted that play. Go back and check it out. We're all in here trying to help each other out. I think you went overboard with your assumption.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,263
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,438
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,612
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 113
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,111
- Trump lies so much. 22,895
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
