I also have a system that has w9n every year except 2020. Gl with yours yours seems a little more complex
Anonyme system beat your book
@beats723
i was watching game on my book and my stupid book stop streaming.
What happens at the end ? Aaron Gardon had turnover and offensive charge lol.
@beats723
i was watching game on my book and my stupid book stop streaming.
What happens at the end ? Aaron Gardon had turnover and offensive charge lol.
@beats723
Ayton and Craig turnover when they should never "turnover" this why Suns went in OT
My old Chris Paul was without gaz at the end ! he was on the floor more than 30 minutes.
Suns need to bring something new to their offense without Booker.
@beats723
Ayton and Craig turnover when they should never "turnover" this why Suns went in OT
My old Chris Paul was without gaz at the end ! he was on the floor more than 30 minutes.
Suns need to bring something new to their offense without Booker.
Brown had the ball with about 5 seconds left and not a body near him. He could've dropped easy bucket but just ran in a circle for time to run out
Brown had the ball with about 5 seconds left and not a body near him. He could've dropped easy bucket but just ran in a circle for time to run out
@beats723
Wow crazy ending thanks god ... look like he was thinking to finish this game quickly after this overtimes.
We are really lucky.
To night many tricky games.
I have Cavs by 4 points but this really a coin flip.
@beats723
Wow crazy ending thanks god ... look like he was thinking to finish this game quickly after this overtimes.
We are really lucky.
To night many tricky games.
I have Cavs by 4 points but this really a coin flip.
To night. Cavs Nets Cavs are favorit to win this game spread open to 3 down 2. According my system and what i found. I have a results 3.55 at least 4 points for cavs. First game on the road for nets. Cavs =2 im not riding with hot nets
To night. Cavs Nets Cavs are favorit to win this game spread open to 3 down 2. According my system and what i found. I have a results 3.55 at least 4 points for cavs. First game on the road for nets. Cavs =2 im not riding with hot nets
@yorosan
For now they are down I know it my system didn't work when team coming off long road trip but Hornets are on the road for a while. I crossed my fingers we will see.
@yorosan
For now they are down I know it my system didn't work when team coming off long road trip but Hornets are on the road for a while. I crossed my fingers we will see.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,270
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,444
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,617
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 116
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,115
- Trump lies so much. 22,898
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
