49-31 ( 3-0 in this thread +1500$ ) Let’s get this money Leaning towards Atlanta and Toronto. thought?
10k
49-31 ( 3-0 in this thread +1500$ ) Let’s get this money Leaning towards Atlanta and Toronto. thought?
49-31 ( 3-0 in this thread +1500$ ) Let’s get this money Leaning towards Atlanta and Toronto. thought?
Lldarn Hope all is good. Hate being against everyone Detroit -5 GLMK
Lldarn Hope all is good. Hate being against everyone Detroit -5 GLMK
I’m not gonna win every bet![]()
If I could do that…. I wouldn’t be posting on covers. I would be chilling on a yacht with my family.![]()
But I’m trying to win more than I lose.
I’m not gonna win every bet![]()
If I could do that…. I wouldn’t be posting on covers. I would be chilling on a yacht with my family.![]()
But I’m trying to win more than I lose.
Lldarn Hope all is good. Hate being against everyone Detroit -5 GLMK
Lldarn Hope all is good. Hate being against everyone Detroit -5 GLMK
Thanks for the support….
I feel like I’m only winning because of the cause. Let’s keep this going and try to get that 20k.
I’m going to enjoy the look on his face more than winning when I give him that cash….
bless us all
Thanks for the support….
I feel like I’m only winning because of the cause. Let’s keep this going and try to get that 20k.
I’m going to enjoy the look on his face more than winning when I give him that cash….
bless us all
How can Detroit win by DD? Pistons trash
Lopez, you’re trash …. STFU until the game is over … I see you do this constantly.
How can Detroit win by DD? Pistons trash
Lopez, you’re trash …. STFU until the game is over … I see you do this constantly.
@masterkush
Thanks for sharing the winners with us here as you continue your mission to help your friend .
No words to describe the horrible situation in the LA area.
@masterkush
Thanks for sharing the winners with us here as you continue your mission to help your friend .
No words to describe the horrible situation in the LA area.
Let’s keep this thread positive. We all are here to beat the books not each other.
Lopez please refrain from posting that negativity. It’s not a good look and will bring you nothing in the long run.
I use to be that negative guy….. Let it go…..
Anyways,
Leaning Denver but waiting closer to Tip off…
thoughts?
Let’s keep this thread positive. We all are here to beat the books not each other.
Lopez please refrain from posting that negativity. It’s not a good look and will bring you nothing in the long run.
I use to be that negative guy….. Let it go…..
Anyways,
Leaning Denver but waiting closer to Tip off…
thoughts?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,245
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 200
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,989
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,092
- Cleveland Bettors 2,544
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,200
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,110
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,892
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
