WHO'S READY TO HIT THESE MLB TOTALS!
Trigg you're a "Mark"....I'll fucc your wife.
Trigg you're a "Mark"....I'll fucc your wife.
You know what?!?!?...I'm getting real sick and tired of you squares that can't pick a game without someone on Covers holding y'all fuccin hand!!! Leave Sinsei alone...Obviously the man has another life besides leaving us his great plays...I swear, I read some of y'all posts and wonder how much box you get a day....Chuuuch!!! Keep doing YOU Sensei!!...Fucc these lames that bash you!!....
And whoever got a problem can come visit me in Vegas...I live in these Sporstbooks....I'm not hard to find...Just look for a tall black skinny nigga that look like Snoop!!....Wdup Sensei...Holla atcha boy Cuhz..
You know what?!?!?...I'm getting real sick and tired of you squares that can't pick a game without someone on Covers holding y'all fuccin hand!!! Leave Sinsei alone...Obviously the man has another life besides leaving us his great plays...I swear, I read some of y'all posts and wonder how much box you get a day....Chuuuch!!! Keep doing YOU Sensei!!...Fucc these lames that bash you!!....
And whoever got a problem can come visit me in Vegas...I live in these Sporstbooks....I'm not hard to find...Just look for a tall black skinny nigga that look like Snoop!!....Wdup Sensei...Holla atcha boy Cuhz..
108 posts, calling nig's out..First of all Moonshine..We don;t say y'all....Go over to Clarence's sleep over, before daddy comes back home with your ice cream.
108 posts, calling nig's out..First of all Moonshine..We don;t say y'all....Go over to Clarence's sleep over, before daddy comes back home with your ice cream.
108 posts, calling nig's out..First of all Moonshine..We don;t say y'all....Go over to Clarence's sleep over, before daddy comes back home with your ice cream.
Take issue with another poster if they are off their rocker. But save the retarded you only have 108 posts so you clearly don't know as much as me and my 5,000 posts. You look ... stupid.
108 posts, calling nig's out..First of all Moonshine..We don;t say y'all....Go over to Clarence's sleep over, before daddy comes back home with your ice cream.
Take issue with another poster if they are off their rocker. But save the retarded you only have 108 posts so you clearly don't know as much as me and my 5,000 posts. You look ... stupid.
I was at the Padres game last night. That total should have gone under without a doubt. Padres had bases loaded in the 9th and 10th and couldnt convert the game winning run... BOL today with your plays. ![]()
I was at the Padres game last night. That total should have gone under without a doubt. Padres had bases loaded in the 9th and 10th and couldnt convert the game winning run... BOL today with your plays. ![]()
WOW! Top 9th BS again! Last 3 losses - multiple runs in top 9,11 and 9th. Not fun.
f***ing brutal .That stuff goes both ways .I had the Sox under also .
The baseball gods owe me one .We'll win one that way also,but it still hurts .
WOW! Top 9th BS again! Last 3 losses - multiple runs in top 9,11 and 9th. Not fun.
f***ing brutal .That stuff goes both ways .I had the Sox under also .
The baseball gods owe me one .We'll win one that way also,but it still hurts .
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,958
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 585
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,460
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
