• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    WHO'S READY TO HIT THESE MLB TOTALS!

    «First Previous 234 ... 111213 Next Last»
    SenseiKreese
    onlinechamp
    tigerdog
    topcat69
    MarkissAnthony
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 104360
    Posts: 301
    «First Previous 234 ... 111213 Next Last»
     
    SenseiKreese
    SenseiKreese
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1573
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2011 - 6:13 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    He's just pointing out to the poster that he'd be far more interested in his thread if he actually had his plays ready when he starts the thread. To do so otherwise seems to be lacking in objective and common courtesy. The Mouse is just trying to be helpful, that's all.

    Do you not think it the least bit disrespectful to start a thread just to tell people that you don't have any plays ready, but you might be back with something later ? Play the pawn if you choose.

    A thousand pardons for the disrespect to you sir.  You must have missed my common courtesy to those who do inquire about early  plays on past threads.  Thought I clarified this earlier.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    He's just pointing out to the poster that he'd be far more interested in his thread if he actually had his plays ready when he starts the thread. To do so otherwise seems to be lacking in objective and common courtesy. The Mouse is just trying to be helpful, that's all.

    Do you not think it the least bit disrespectful to start a thread just to tell people that you don't have any plays ready, but you might be back with something later ? Play the pawn if you choose.

    A thousand pardons for the disrespect to you sir.  You must have missed my common courtesy to those who do inquire about early  plays on past threads.  Thought I clarified this earlier.

     
    onlinechamp
    onlinechamp
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 2643
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2011 - 6:29 PM ET #27

    gl sensei
    Reply
    gl sensei
     
    tigerdog
    tigerdog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2011 - 6:29 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    He's just pointing out to the poster that he'd be far more interested in his thread if he actually had his plays ready when he starts the thread. To do so otherwise seems to be lacking in objective and common courtesy. The Mouse is just trying to be helpful, that's all.

    Do you not think it the least bit disrespectful to start a thread just to tell people that you don't have any plays ready, but you might be back with something later ? Play the pawn if you choose.

    I do think it's ridiculous the amount of people who take the time to bash Sensei, I don't think the mouse was trying to be, or actually was, helpful. If you don't like Sensei's style, don't check out the thread. It's actually that simple. Funny thing though, these experienced people with so much helpful criticism just can't seem to stay away. Can't imagine why...

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    He's just pointing out to the poster that he'd be far more interested in his thread if he actually had his plays ready when he starts the thread. To do so otherwise seems to be lacking in objective and common courtesy. The Mouse is just trying to be helpful, that's all.

    Do you not think it the least bit disrespectful to start a thread just to tell people that you don't have any plays ready, but you might be back with something later ? Play the pawn if you choose.

    I do think it's ridiculous the amount of people who take the time to bash Sensei, I don't think the mouse was trying to be, or actually was, helpful. If you don't like Sensei's style, don't check out the thread. It's actually that simple. Funny thing though, these experienced people with so much helpful criticism just can't seem to stay away. Can't imagine why...

     

     
    topcat69
    topcat69
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1276
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2011 - 6:29 PM ET #29

     Bam.. dude been wit you sinsi cbb...dog... bring that shit basterd eye's...
    Reply
     Bam.. dude been wit you sinsi cbb...dog... bring that shit basterd eye's...
     
    MarkissAnthony
    MarkissAnthony
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 175
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2011 - 6:54 PM ET #30

    You know what?!?!?...I'm getting real sick and tired of you squares that can't pick a game without someone on Covers holding y'all fuccin hand!!! Leave Sinsei alone...Obviously the man has another life besides leaving us his great plays...I swear, I read some of y'all posts and wonder how much box you get a day....Chuuuch!!! Keep doing YOU Sensei!!...Fucc these lames that bash you!!....

    And whoever got a problem can come visit me in Vegas...I live in these Sporstbooks....I'm not hard to find...Just look for a tall black skinny nigga that look like Snoop!!....Wdup Sensei...Holla atcha boy Cuhz..

    Reply

    You know what?!?!?...I'm getting real sick and tired of you squares that can't pick a game without someone on Covers holding y'all fuccin hand!!! Leave Sinsei alone...Obviously the man has another life besides leaving us his great plays...I swear, I read some of y'all posts and wonder how much box you get a day....Chuuuch!!! Keep doing YOU Sensei!!...Fucc these lames that bash you!!....

    And whoever got a problem can come visit me in Vegas...I live in these Sporstbooks....I'm not hard to find...Just look for a tall black skinny nigga that look like Snoop!!....Wdup Sensei...Holla atcha boy Cuhz..

     
    more4us
    more4us
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 13319
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2011 - 6:55 PM ET #31

    Good luck today..........................
    Reply
    Good luck today..........................
     
    WhiteMice
    WhiteMice
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10787
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2011 - 8:42 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdog:

    I do think it's ridiculous the amount of people who take the time to bash Sensei, I don't think the mouse was trying to be, or actually was, helpful. If you don't like Sensei's style, don't check out the thread. It's actually that simple. Funny thing though, these experienced people with so much helpful criticism just can't seem to stay away. Can't imagine why...

     

    cant imagine either how a guy with 47 posts can infer my post was written to bash a poster.  I dont bash people that take time to post.  I can certainly question his intention tho which I did.  If I want to bash I will not be so subtle...I will bash. So dont try to read my mind and accuse me of criticizing.  Unless you know me and wtf youre talking about
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdog:

    I do think it's ridiculous the amount of people who take the time to bash Sensei, I don't think the mouse was trying to be, or actually was, helpful. If you don't like Sensei's style, don't check out the thread. It's actually that simple. Funny thing though, these experienced people with so much helpful criticism just can't seem to stay away. Can't imagine why...

     

    cant imagine either how a guy with 47 posts can infer my post was written to bash a poster.  I dont bash people that take time to post.  I can certainly question his intention tho which I did.  If I want to bash I will not be so subtle...I will bash. So dont try to read my mind and accuse me of criticizing.  Unless you know me and wtf youre talking about
     
    ghostfaceripper
    ghostfaceripper
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 2602
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2011 - 8:44 PM ET #33

    Sensei, I miss CBB 2h unders.............wish em back!
    All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy
    Reply
    Sensei, I miss CBB 2h unders.............wish em back!
     
    tigerdog
    tigerdog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2011 - 8:49 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMice:

    cant imagine either how a guy with 47 posts can infer my post was written to bash a poster.  I dont bash people that take time to post.  I can certainly question his intention tho which I did.  If I want to bash I will not be so subtle...I will bash. So dont try to read my mind and accuse me of criticizing.  Unless you know me and wtf youre talking about

     

    Oh so 5205 posts makes you brilliant. Well you don't know mw anymore than I know you so I guess we disagree. FYI I said I didn't think your post was helpful, I still feel that way.  Hey 48 posts I'm smarter now

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMice:

    cant imagine either how a guy with 47 posts can infer my post was written to bash a poster.  I dont bash people that take time to post.  I can certainly question his intention tho which I did.  If I want to bash I will not be so subtle...I will bash. So dont try to read my mind and accuse me of criticizing.  Unless you know me and wtf youre talking about

     

    Oh so 5205 posts makes you brilliant. Well you don't know mw anymore than I know you so I guess we disagree. FYI I said I didn't think your post was helpful, I still feel that way.  Hey 48 posts I'm smarter now

     
    WhiteMice
    WhiteMice
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10787
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2011 - 8:54 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdog:

     

    Oh so 5205 posts makes you brilliant. Well you don't know mw anymore than I know you so I guess we disagree. FYI I said I didn't think your post was helpful, I still feel that way.  Hey 48 posts I'm smarter now

    yeah im brilliant.  And you can count your posts from your previous and you'll beat my 5200
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdog:

     

    Oh so 5205 posts makes you brilliant. Well you don't know mw anymore than I know you so I guess we disagree. FYI I said I didn't think your post was helpful, I still feel that way.  Hey 48 posts I'm smarter now

    yeah im brilliant.  And you can count your posts from your previous and you'll beat my 5200
     
    SenseiKreese
    SenseiKreese
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1573
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2011 - 9:15 PM ET #36

    Ghost- Agree. MLB is painfully slow. Hopefully NBA playoffs 2nds will fill the void.
    Reply
    Ghost- Agree. MLB is painfully slow. Hopefully NBA playoffs 2nds will fill the void.
     
    ChazWeissFUPA
    ChazWeissFUPA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 28
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2011 - 9:57 PM ET #37

    Sensei has two more posts for 1000! give us a big winner for post 1000!
    Reply
    Sensei has two more posts for 1000! give us a big winner for post 1000!
     
    tigerdog
    tigerdog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2011 - 10:12 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMice:

    yeah im brilliant.  And you can count your posts from your previous and you'll beat my 5200

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMice:

    yeah im brilliant.  And you can count your posts from your previous and you'll beat my 5200

     
    SenseiKreese
    SenseiKreese
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1573
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2011 - 12:41 AM ET #39

    B.S. Homers in 9th for under loss. Line shifted to 10, hopefully some got the push.
    Now 15-9-2.
    Reply
    B.S. Homers in 9th for under loss. Line shifted to 10, hopefully some got the push.
    Now 15-9-2.
     
    Rahzel525
    Rahzel525
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 35
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2011 - 1:04 AM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiKreese:

    B.S. Homers in 9th for under loss. Line shifted to 10, hopefully some got the push.
    Now 15-9-2.


    Yeah, I got it at 10 so just a push. Always sucks when there is junk runs at end of game and it screws you over, but I guess a push isn't the worst that could of happened.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiKreese:

    B.S. Homers in 9th for under loss. Line shifted to 10, hopefully some got the push.
    Now 15-9-2.


    Yeah, I got it at 10 so just a push. Always sucks when there is junk runs at end of game and it screws you over, but I guess a push isn't the worst that could of happened.
     
    Gbobgunn
    Gbobgunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 4635
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2011 - 5:40 AM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkissAnthony:

    You know what?!?!?...I'm getting real sick and tired of you squares that can't pick a game without someone on Covers holding y'all fuccin hand!!! Leave Sinsei alone...Obviously the man has another life besides leaving us his great plays...I swear, I read some of y'all posts and wonder how much box you get a day....Chuuuch!!! Keep doing YOU Sensei!!...Fucc these lames that bash you!!....

    And whoever got a problem can come visit me in Vegas...I live in these Sporstbooks....I'm not hard to find...Just look for a tall black skinny nigga that look like Snoop!!....Wdup Sensei...Holla atcha boy Cuhz..


    Will you be at the Bellagio Tuesday morning?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkissAnthony:

    You know what?!?!?...I'm getting real sick and tired of you squares that can't pick a game without someone on Covers holding y'all fuccin hand!!! Leave Sinsei alone...Obviously the man has another life besides leaving us his great plays...I swear, I read some of y'all posts and wonder how much box you get a day....Chuuuch!!! Keep doing YOU Sensei!!...Fucc these lames that bash you!!....

    And whoever got a problem can come visit me in Vegas...I live in these Sporstbooks....I'm not hard to find...Just look for a tall black skinny nigga that look like Snoop!!....Wdup Sensei...Holla atcha boy Cuhz..


    Will you be at the Bellagio Tuesday morning?
     
    Gbobgunn
    Gbobgunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 4635
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2011 - 6:35 AM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiKreese:

    Ghost- Agree. MLB is painfully slow. Hopefully NBA playoffs 2nds will fill the void.

    Sensei......you have my Respect. Period.  Your style is original....and that's a high compliment.  2H Unders in Playoffs are always $.  Unless the......



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiKreese:

    Ghost- Agree. MLB is painfully slow. Hopefully NBA playoffs 2nds will fill the void.

    Sensei......you have my Respect. Period.  Your style is original....and that's a high compliment.  2H Unders in Playoffs are always $.  Unless the......



     
    tigerdog
    tigerdog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2011 - 9:28 AM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiKreese:

    B.S. Homers in 9th for under loss. Line shifted to 10, hopefully some got the push.
    Now 15-9-2.

    I got greedy, took the +$ at 9.5, passed on the 10 at -110, lesson learned, keep up the good work Sensei

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiKreese:

    B.S. Homers in 9th for under loss. Line shifted to 10, hopefully some got the push.
    Now 15-9-2.

    I got greedy, took the +$ at 9.5, passed on the 10 at -110, lesson learned, keep up the good work Sensei

     
    ebryant373
    ebryant373
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 52
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2011 - 11:55 AM ET #44

    Let's get em Sensei
    Reply
    Let's get em Sensei
     
    onlinechamp
    onlinechamp
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 2643
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2011 - 12:59 PM ET #45

    good morning sensei
    Reply
    good morning sensei
     
    Trigg
    Trigg
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 2888
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2011 - 1:10 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMice:

    yeah im brilliant.  And you can count your posts from your previous and you'll beat my 5200

    Don't you have your own losing picks that you post in your own losing thread to get on with?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMice:

    yeah im brilliant.  And you can count your posts from your previous and you'll beat my 5200

    Don't you have your own losing picks that you post in your own losing thread to get on with?
     
    WhiteMice
    WhiteMice
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10787
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2011 - 1:12 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigg:


    Don't you have your own losing picks that you post in your own losing thread to get on with?
    i sure do newboy.  With the winning record updated daily
    nice try dhead
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigg:


    Don't you have your own losing picks that you post in your own losing thread to get on with?
    i sure do newboy.  With the winning record updated daily
    nice try dhead
     
    SenseiKreese
    SenseiKreese
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1573
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2011 - 4:08 PM ET #48

    HERE WE GO TODAY....
    CHI/HOUS OVER 8
    CINCI/SD UNDER 7
    CLE/LAA UNDER 7

    Reply
    HERE WE GO TODAY....
    CHI/HOUS OVER 8
    CINCI/SD UNDER 7
    CLE/LAA UNDER 7

     
    thumpinfla
    thumpinfla
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 16
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2011 - 4:29 PM ET #49

    Ty Sensi. GL
    Reply
    Ty Sensi. GL
     
     
    onlinechamp
    onlinechamp
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 2643
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2011 - 4:34 PM ET #50

    sensei you done for the day?
    Reply
    sensei you done for the day?
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 234 ... 111213 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,958
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 585
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,460
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
    • the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.