I'm out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
T-9
We've all had days like these my freind
Keep the head up
Today (1-3 +5.43 units) not pretty but I'll take it!!!!
Wednesday - May 5
Boston ML -162 15 units(Pineiro/Lackey)
St.Louis ML -118 6 units(Penny/Kendrick)
![]()
Leans: Sea(Lee)
Today (1-3 +5.43 units) not pretty but I'll take it!!!!
Wednesday - May 5
Boston ML -162 15 units(Pineiro/Lackey)
St.Louis ML -118 6 units(Penny/Kendrick)
![]()
Leans: Sea(Lee)
NO!!!! Do I have to every time there's a pitching change stop what I'm fucking doing and log on and let you know that "my" play is still good!!!! How does this affect you? It's my bet I'll take care of it on my own!!!! The reason for my posts are to try and help others win $$$$$ from their books!!! I already have one son who is police officer I don't need another!!!
T-9
NO!!!! Do I have to every time there's a pitching change stop what I'm fucking doing and log on and let you know that "my" play is still good!!!! How does this affect you? It's my bet I'll take care of it on my own!!!! The reason for my posts are to try and help others win $$$$$ from their books!!! I already have one son who is police officer I don't need another!!!
T-9
NO!!!! Do I have to every time there's a pitching change stop what I'm fucking doing and log on and let you know that "my" play is still good!!!! How does this affect you? It's my bet I'll take care of it on my own!!!! The reason for my posts are to try and help others win $$$$$ from their books!!! I already have one son who is police officer I don't need another!!!
T-9
Slow down a bit T9. I don't think he was questioning you or your play. I'm sure his question was in response to the abrupt "I'm outta here post" of yours. He was wondering if you were upset because you possibly lost a wager you shoulda won because of a pitching change. (Which woulda pissed me off if I woulda lost out on 15 units because of that)
So again, I don't think he meant anything by it. He was just wondering why you were so upset. I was wondering the same thing because that's not normal behavior from one of the most respected, and well-liked cappers in here.
So with that said, let's keep the party going. ![]()
NO!!!! Do I have to every time there's a pitching change stop what I'm fucking doing and log on and let you know that "my" play is still good!!!! How does this affect you? It's my bet I'll take care of it on my own!!!! The reason for my posts are to try and help others win $$$$$ from their books!!! I already have one son who is police officer I don't need another!!!
T-9
Slow down a bit T9. I don't think he was questioning you or your play. I'm sure his question was in response to the abrupt "I'm outta here post" of yours. He was wondering if you were upset because you possibly lost a wager you shoulda won because of a pitching change. (Which woulda pissed me off if I woulda lost out on 15 units because of that)
So again, I don't think he meant anything by it. He was just wondering why you were so upset. I was wondering the same thing because that's not normal behavior from one of the most respected, and well-liked cappers in here.
So with that said, let's keep the party going. ![]()
Today (1-3 +5.43 units) not pretty but I'll take it!!!!
Updated Card - May 5
Wednesday - May 5
Boston ML -162 15 units(Pineiro/Lackey)
St.Louis ML -118 6 units(Penny/Kendrick)
Atlanta ML -170 6 units(Hanson/Atilano)
Atlanta TT o 4.5 -112 5 units(Hanson/Atilano)
![]()
Leans: Sea(Lee)
Today (1-3 +5.43 units) not pretty but I'll take it!!!!
Updated Card - May 5
Wednesday - May 5
Boston ML -162 15 units(Pineiro/Lackey)
St.Louis ML -118 6 units(Penny/Kendrick)
Atlanta ML -170 6 units(Hanson/Atilano)
Atlanta TT o 4.5 -112 5 units(Hanson/Atilano)
![]()
Leans: Sea(Lee)
