Wed 5/5 MLB Picks
Tues (6-2 +13.02 units)
Season (151-102-2 +243.17 units)
Money Lines(123-77 +223.09 units)
Run Lines(16-11 +36.77 units)
Totals(9-7-1 +0.60 units)
Team Totals(3-7-1 -16.29 units)
POD(11-2 +123.20 units)
Here are my plays for today!!!! ![]()
GL to all this season!!!! ![]()
Wednesday - May 5
New York M ML +116 3 units(Niese/Cueto)
Cleveland ML -119 3 units(Morrow/Carmona)
Detroit ML +143 3 units(Porcello/Slowey)
New York Y RL -1.5 -125 15 units(Hendrickson/Pettitte)
![]()
More Later!!!!
any change on that NY game, pitchers changed?
Tues (6-2 +13.02 units)
Season (151-102-2 +243.17 units)
Money Lines(123-77 +223.09 units)
Run Lines(16-11 +36.77 units)
Totals(9-7-1 +0.60 units)
Team Totals(3-7-1 -16.29 units)
POD(11-2 +123.20 units)
Here are my plays for today!!!! ![]()
GL to all this season!!!! ![]()
Wednesday - May 5
New York M ML +116 3 units(Niese/Cueto)
Cleveland ML -119 3 units(Morrow/Carmona)
Detroit ML +143 3 units(Porcello/Slowey)
New York Y RL -1.5 -125 15 units(Hendrickson/Pettitte)
![]()
More Later!!!!
any change on that NY game, pitchers changed?
GL bud, I hope for your sake the Yanks don;t win by 2 or more so you don't have that moose of a last minute pitcher change.
![]()
Don't wish that...he may have still played this game with Hernandez starting....I sure as hell did.
GL bud, I hope for your sake the Yanks don;t win by 2 or more so you don't have that moose of a last minute pitcher change.
![]()
Don't wish that...he may have still played this game with Hernandez starting....I sure as hell did.
Today (1-3 +5.43 units) not pretty but I'll take it!!!!
Wednesday - May 5
New York Y RL -1.5 -125 15 units(Hendrickson/Pettitte) ![]()
New York M ML +116 3 units(Niese/Cueto) ![]()
Cleveland ML -119 3 units(Morrow/Carmona) ![]()
![]()
Detroit ML +143 3 units(Porcello/Slowey) ![]()
![]()
Back Later!!!!
Today (1-3 +5.43 units) not pretty but I'll take it!!!!
Wednesday - May 5
New York Y RL -1.5 -125 15 units(Hendrickson/Pettitte) ![]()
New York M ML +116 3 units(Niese/Cueto) ![]()
Cleveland ML -119 3 units(Morrow/Carmona) ![]()
![]()
Detroit ML +143 3 units(Porcello/Slowey) ![]()
![]()
Back Later!!!!
Today (1-3 +5.43 units) not pretty but I'll take it!!!!
Wednesday - May 5
New York Y RL -1.5 -125 15 units(Hendrickson/Pettitte) ![]()
New York M ML +116 3 units(Niese/Cueto) ![]()
Cleveland ML -119 3 units(Morrow/Carmona) ![]()
![]()
Detroit ML +143 3 units(Porcello/Slowey) ![]()
![]()
Back Later!!!!
Clev game sucked donkey balls. I had to go with i did go with the Twinkies myself though I have no faith in Porcello and Slowey has been solid. Great large play on yanks RL could it have got any more never racking though haha.
Today (1-3 +5.43 units) not pretty but I'll take it!!!!
Wednesday - May 5
New York Y RL -1.5 -125 15 units(Hendrickson/Pettitte) ![]()
New York M ML +116 3 units(Niese/Cueto) ![]()
Cleveland ML -119 3 units(Morrow/Carmona) ![]()
![]()
Detroit ML +143 3 units(Porcello/Slowey) ![]()
![]()
Back Later!!!!
Clev game sucked donkey balls. I had to go with i did go with the Twinkies myself though I have no faith in Porcello and Slowey has been solid. Great large play on yanks RL could it have got any more never racking though haha.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,958
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,205
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 598
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,477
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,481
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
