*** Thursday's Bases - 3 Plays on the Card ***
waht do you think about the A's and the Angels games, LVL
My opinion is "just the Over" 6.5 in this game.
snakebyte
L2408
DetroitPlaya23
eliminat0r85
waht do you think about the A's and the Angels games, LVL
My opinion is "just the Over" 6.5 in this game.
snakebyte
L2408
DetroitPlaya23
eliminat0r85
As are playing Minn.,not the Angels,
GL today LVL
If I were to play the side I would fade Fister and take the Angels (Haren).
capskip
burningsun72
As are playing Minn.,not the Angels,
GL today LVL
If I were to play the side I would fade Fister and take the Angels (Haren).
capskip
burningsun72
What angle are you looking at on the POD? Isn't the under like 9-1 Beckett's last 10? Not questioning your play, just wondering what you see that I don't
I answered this is in post #34 of the thread.
What angle are you looking at on the POD? Isn't the under like 9-1 Beckett's last 10? Not questioning your play, just wondering what you see that I don't
I answered this is in post #34 of the thread.
LVL, i sit here and i'm just amazed. Every day you put quality picks out there for all to see. Yet these people insist on asking you about every other game. Don't they realize if you liked the plays that they're asking you about, you would have posted them already in your daily picks?
You are a Saint Sir!![]()
LVL, i sit here and i'm just amazed. Every day you put quality picks out there for all to see. Yet these people insist on asking you about every other game. Don't they realize if you liked the plays that they're asking you about, you would have posted them already in your daily picks?
You are a Saint Sir!![]()
LVL, i sit here and i'm just amazed. Every day you put quality picks out there for all to see. Yet these people insist on asking you about every other game. Don't they realize if you liked the plays that they're asking you about, you would have posted them already in your daily picks?
You are a Saint Sir!![]()
nice c6
LVL, i sit here and i'm just amazed. Every day you put quality picks out there for all to see. Yet these people insist on asking you about every other game. Don't they realize if you liked the plays that they're asking you about, you would have posted them already in your daily picks?
You are a Saint Sir!![]()
nice c6
Great analysis there GBob - I agree. Looking to hit on the 1H over and then check the halftime line![]()
Great analysis there GBob - I agree. Looking to hit on the 1H over and then check the halftime line![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,674
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,358
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,031
- Sunday 10/04/2026 592
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,595
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,455
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,060
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,662
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
