*** Thursday's Bases - 3 Plays on the Card ***
Posted:
#152
Quote Originally Posted by thanhers:
LVL....vegasmaxxx just posted that it's nasty out in boston and no team doing batting practice...sway you at all?? personally i love the play and played it...you are da MAN!
LVL....vegasmaxxx just posted that it's nasty out in boston and no team doing batting practice...sway you at all?? personally i love the play and played it...you are da MAN!
Damnnn!!!
Hopefully no ppd. Cus i want another LVL POD winner!!! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by thanhers:
LVL....vegasmaxxx just posted that it's nasty out in boston and no team doing batting practice...sway you at all?? personally i love the play and played it...you are da MAN!
LVL....vegasmaxxx just posted that it's nasty out in boston and no team doing batting practice...sway you at all?? personally i love the play and played it...you are da MAN!
Damnnn!!!
Hopefully no ppd. Cus i want another LVL POD winner!!! ![]()
Posted:
#157
Quote Originally Posted by MrSquare:
No offense Sir , but I think you made a mistake . That Hockey total should be the POD , if not the POW . Good luck to you .
Quote Originally Posted by MrSquare:
No offense Sir , but I think you made a mistake . That Hockey total should be the POD , if not the POW . Good luck to you .
Posted:
#166
Quote Originally Posted by ReppinDaBurghh:
I know it's still early, but for some reason I'm nervous as hell about that POD.
I know it's still early, but for some reason I'm nervous as hell about that POD.
I’m not too worried about it yet. It’s still early and both pitchers obviously don’t have their A game tonight.
Hell there was 5 hits and 1 walk in the 2nd inning alone.
Quote Originally Posted by ReppinDaBurghh:
I know it's still early, but for some reason I'm nervous as hell about that POD.
I know it's still early, but for some reason I'm nervous as hell about that POD.
I’m not too worried about it yet. It’s still early and both pitchers obviously don’t have their A game tonight.
Hell there was 5 hits and 1 walk in the 2nd inning alone.
Posted:
#172
man lvl!!!! how do u do it??? do u got an inside scoop in vegas or what!!!! amazing brother!!!! keep up the good work....love your brew pick tonight. im on it pretty heavy again like i was last night.. i got to quit playing those heavy favs... its breaking my bank roll. best of luck man and you r the man!!!
man lvl!!!! how do u do it??? do u got an inside scoop in vegas or what!!!! amazing brother!!!! keep up the good work....love your brew pick tonight. im on it pretty heavy again like i was last night.. i got to quit playing those heavy favs... its breaking my bank roll. best of luck man and you r the man!!!
Posted:
#175
Lordy...
There is your daily luck
Thanks for yesterdays winning day and POD Winner... On all 3 with you!!! Keep it up bro! Looks like we need some runs here late to steal one in Boston... Lets go bats
I just flipped the switch so they should be good now.. Thanks for all that you do Lordy.. You truly are the man 
Lordy...
There is your daily luck
Thanks for yesterdays winning day and POD Winner... On all 3 with you!!! Keep it up bro! Looks like we need some runs here late to steal one in Boston... Lets go bats
I just flipped the switch so they should be good now.. Thanks for all that you do Lordy.. You truly are the man 

Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,674
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,359
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,031
- Sunday 10/04/2026 601
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,623
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,456
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,066
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,718
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
