*** Thursday's Bases - 3 Plays on the Card ***
Anyone who knows anything about baseball could tell this game had an 'over' feel all night.
Worst case scenario - push ![]()
Exactly. Regardless of what happens its obvious LVL’s POD was a smart play.
Anyone who knows anything about baseball could tell this game had an 'over' feel all night.
Worst case scenario - push ![]()
Exactly. Regardless of what happens its obvious LVL’s POD was a smart play.
Exactly. Regardless of what happens its obvious LVL’s POD was a smart play.
IMO it is such a great play because I would have never thought to play this line if it wasn't for LVL.
Exactly. Regardless of what happens its obvious LVL’s POD was a smart play.
IMO it is such a great play because I would have never thought to play this line if it wasn't for LVL.
Solo home runs left and right, but all the times there have been 2+ runners on with less than 2 outs and no one can get an RBI single to save their life.
All you can do is laugh about it. ![]()
Solo home runs left and right, but all the times there have been 2+ runners on with less than 2 outs and no one can get an RBI single to save their life.
All you can do is laugh about it. ![]()
bases loaded 1 out, boesch and cabrera couldnt deliver.. horrible.. hopefully no walk offs lets go into extra's now
Hell, I'd gladly take a walk off as long as it's a HR with at least one person on base.
bases loaded 1 out, boesch and cabrera couldnt deliver.. horrible.. hopefully no walk offs lets go into extra's now
Hell, I'd gladly take a walk off as long as it's a HR with at least one person on base.
kalalau kid, I wish there was 6 runs off the 4 HR's cause then we would have already hit.
Unfortunately all 4 were solo shots ![]()
yeah I meant 6 runs total in the game
sorry for not being clearer
Have O 7
kalalau kid, I wish there was 6 runs off the 4 HR's cause then we would have already hit.
Unfortunately all 4 were solo shots ![]()
yeah I meant 6 runs total in the game
sorry for not being clearer
Have O 7
The Man, The Myth,The Legend, a.k.a LasVegasLord!!
I think you posted earlier that you got the line at 7.5,and if I'm correct,I truly feel upset
. Because you deserve the push more than any of us! Thanks for the POD pick and for sharing! Look forward to tomorrows picks.Thanks again.![]()
![]()
![]()
The Man, The Myth,The Legend, a.k.a LasVegasLord!!
I think you posted earlier that you got the line at 7.5,and if I'm correct,I truly feel upset
. Because you deserve the push more than any of us! Thanks for the POD pick and for sharing! Look forward to tomorrows picks.Thanks again.![]()
![]()
![]()
hahahaha i faded all three of his picks. Chicken Dinner. Thanks LVL
I am raising the BULLSHIT flag on this post!
hahahaha i faded all three of his picks. Chicken Dinner. Thanks LVL
I am raising the BULLSHIT flag on this post!
hahahaha i faded all three of his picks. Chicken Dinner. Thanks LVL
LVL has been on a roll lately and the first losing day he has had in a while is the same day you decided to start fading him? I’m not sure who you think is buying that load of shit.
hahahaha i faded all three of his picks. Chicken Dinner. Thanks LVL
LVL has been on a roll lately and the first losing day he has had in a while is the same day you decided to start fading him? I’m not sure who you think is buying that load of shit.
LVL has been on a roll lately and the first losing day he has had in a while is the same day you decided to start fading him? I’m not sure who you think is buying that load of shit.
Nah its true, he called he was fading the picks when the picks were posted
LVL has been on a roll lately and the first losing day he has had in a while is the same day you decided to start fading him? I’m not sure who you think is buying that load of shit.
Nah its true, he called he was fading the picks when the picks were posted
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,353
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,008
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,421
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,903
- Sunday 10/04/2026 568
- MLB Playoffs 6,155
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
