POD pounded. Bol LVL
*** Thursday's Bases - 3 Plays on the Card ***
nbird33
Bueller1978
yogz1
Ropsha
Dougheyez
Eric_Ball3r
Megamaniak
jackmeehoff
wizkid30
You know I am not questioning any of your plays.. I just wanted to know what your read was on that Braves/Arizona Over.. Just a little curious and trying to learn something here!
nbird33
Bueller1978
yogz1
Ropsha
Dougheyez
Eric_Ball3r
Megamaniak
jackmeehoff
wizkid30
You know I am not questioning any of your plays.. I just wanted to know what your read was on that Braves/Arizona Over.. Just a little curious and trying to learn something here!
Awesome dude.. See this is what I'm talking about.. I was on your first 2 picks already.. And leaned your 3rd pick so I just put it in..
Yesterday wasn't good as I was against you lol.. Learned my lesson and made the right plays today!
Tho I am leaning over in the Boston/Tampa game.. ![]()
Cheers buddy! ![]()
Awesome dude.. See this is what I'm talking about.. I was on your first 2 picks already.. And leaned your 3rd pick so I just put it in..
Yesterday wasn't good as I was against you lol.. Learned my lesson and made the right plays today!
Tho I am leaning over in the Boston/Tampa game.. ![]()
Cheers buddy! ![]()
I must say I’m very curious to hear what made you take the ATL/ARI over.
Ma'am, there's no eating in my thread.
Over is 4-0-1 in Braves last 5 after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game.
Over is 5-1-1 in Braves last 7 road games vs. a right-handed starter.
Over is 5-1-1 in Braves last 7 road games vs. a team with a losing record.
Over is 4-0 in Jurrjens' last 4 starts vs. National League West. I look for this trend to go to 5-0 today.
WeMoveLines
bruingold
BIGD185
scaracas51
Eric_Ball3r
215Hustler
Cokomo
tidefan07
I must say I’m very curious to hear what made you take the ATL/ARI over.
Ma'am, there's no eating in my thread.
Over is 4-0-1 in Braves last 5 after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game.
Over is 5-1-1 in Braves last 7 road games vs. a right-handed starter.
Over is 5-1-1 in Braves last 7 road games vs. a team with a losing record.
Over is 4-0 in Jurrjens' last 4 starts vs. National League West. I look for this trend to go to 5-0 today.
WeMoveLines
bruingold
BIGD185
scaracas51
Eric_Ball3r
215Hustler
Cokomo
tidefan07
thank you LasVegasLord I almost went over in the NHL any thoughts on dallas okcity ?
The entire world is on the Over 200.5 in this game. I'm leaning Under, but my NBA is not very good. For me it's a no play.
thank you LasVegasLord I almost went over in the NHL any thoughts on dallas okcity ?
The entire world is on the Over 200.5 in this game. I'm leaning Under, but my NBA is not very good. For me it's a no play.
Which of the Horses do you like to win,dont think my site does boxes or anything but win,you see Animal Kingdom winning again?
I like Animal Kingdom to win again in the Preakness.
backdooor_cover
jimmy_B
Which of the Horses do you like to win,dont think my site does boxes or anything but win,you see Animal Kingdom winning again?
I like Animal Kingdom to win again in the Preakness.
backdooor_cover
jimmy_B
I like Animal Kingdom to win again in the Preakness.
backdooor_cover
jimmy_B
WELL THEN IM ON ANIMAL KINGDOM THIS WEEKEND
I like Animal Kingdom to win again in the Preakness.
backdooor_cover
jimmy_B
WELL THEN IM ON ANIMAL KINGDOM THIS WEEKEND
- Atlanta / Arizona Over 8.5 (100) (Again)
GL LVL
- Atlanta / Arizona Over 8.5 (100) (Again)
GL LVL
GREAT HIT ON THE POD
HOW ABOUT BRUINS TODAY AT +$$$
Boston +120 has a lot of value.
erikhaovo
https://www.vegasinsider.com/mlb/odds/las-vegas/
GREAT HIT ON THE POD
HOW ABOUT BRUINS TODAY AT +$$$
Boston +120 has a lot of value.
erikhaovo
https://www.vegasinsider.com/mlb/odds/las-vegas/
The entire world is on the Over 200.5 in this game. I'm leaning Under, but my NBA is not very good. For me it's a no play.
The entire world is on the Over 200.5 in this game. I'm leaning Under, but my NBA is not very good. For me it's a no play.
YTD Posting: 80-51-4
Totals: 33-25-2
Sides: 49-27-1
Yesterday: 2-1-0 for + 1.23 Units
Units Won As of 4/17: + 36.74 Units
P.O.D. YTD: 27-14
Runlines: 7-3
Reverse Runlines: 1-0-1
Game of Week: 1-0
Game of Month: 0-0
Game of Year: 0-0
Yesterday's Recap: 2-1-0 for +1.23 Units
- Pittsburgh +143 (POD)


- Cleveland / CWS Under 8.5 (-120)


- Atlanta / Arizona Over 9.5 (-120)


Useless Fact of the Day:
More people in China speak English than in the United States.
Thursday's MLB Plays:
- Detroit / Boston Over 7.5 (-105) (POD)

- Milwaukee -105
- Atlanta / Arizona Over 8.5 (100)
(Again)
NHL Playoff Pick:
- Boston / Tampa Bay Under 5.5 (-115)
As Always, Best of Luck To Everyone Today! ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Best of Luck as always LVL. I agree with the NHL under after 2 high scoring games i see good value. ![]()
YTD Posting: 80-51-4
Totals: 33-25-2
Sides: 49-27-1
Yesterday: 2-1-0 for + 1.23 Units
Units Won As of 4/17: + 36.74 Units
P.O.D. YTD: 27-14
Runlines: 7-3
Reverse Runlines: 1-0-1
Game of Week: 1-0
Game of Month: 0-0
Game of Year: 0-0
Yesterday's Recap: 2-1-0 for +1.23 Units
- Pittsburgh +143 (POD)


- Cleveland / CWS Under 8.5 (-120)


- Atlanta / Arizona Over 9.5 (-120)


Useless Fact of the Day:
More people in China speak English than in the United States.
Thursday's MLB Plays:
- Detroit / Boston Over 7.5 (-105) (POD)

- Milwaukee -105
- Atlanta / Arizona Over 8.5 (100)
(Again)
NHL Playoff Pick:
- Boston / Tampa Bay Under 5.5 (-115)
As Always, Best of Luck To Everyone Today! ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Best of Luck as always LVL. I agree with the NHL under after 2 high scoring games i see good value. ![]()
Makes sense to me.
I_Need_A_Detox
Whoooooooa
Makes sense to me.
I_Need_A_Detox
Whoooooooa
Boston +120 has a lot of value.
erikhaovo
https://www.vegasinsider.com/mlb/odds/las-vegas/
uhm, weird!!! Mine is 7.5. I really don't like this kinda fluctuation at all!
Boston +120 has a lot of value.
erikhaovo
https://www.vegasinsider.com/mlb/odds/las-vegas/
uhm, weird!!! Mine is 7.5. I really don't like this kinda fluctuation at all!
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,674
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,358
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,031
- Sunday 10/04/2026 590
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,583
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,455
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,059
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,656
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
