LVL I was thinking the samething on A. Kingdom...Man Great Minds do think ALOT...:-)
Go ahead...no one is stopping you but get use to losing if you are going to fade.....comments like yours again serve no purpose to this thread but malice...does LVL win every single game=no, but I would take his record in a heartbeat....
Go ahead...no one is stopping you but get use to losing if you are going to fade.....comments like yours again serve no purpose to this thread but malice...does LVL win every single game=no, but I would take his record in a heartbeat....
Go ahead...no one is stopping you but get use to losing if you are going to fade.....comments like yours again serve no purpose to this thread but malice...does LVL win every single game=no, but I would take his record in a heartbeat....
Go ahead...no one is stopping you but get use to losing if you are going to fade.....comments like yours again serve no purpose to this thread but malice...does LVL win every single game=no, but I would take his record in a heartbeat....
