Nah its true, he called he was fading the picks when the picks were posted
*** Thursday's Bases - 3 Plays on the Card ***
Nah its true, he called he was fading the picks when the picks were posted
Nah its true, he called he was fading the picks when the picks were posted
I am raising the BULLSHIT flag on this post!
I am raising the BULLSHIT flag on this post!
Nah its true, he called he was fading the picks when the picks were posted
He’s been saying that for days now.
If he really is fading him he has been fading him for a while and has lost money or he is lying about fading him at all.
Ether way he is a dumbass.
Nah its true, he called he was fading the picks when the picks were posted
He’s been saying that for days now.
If he really is fading him he has been fading him for a while and has lost money or he is lying about fading him at all.
Ether way he is a dumbass.
All he does is TROLL and spread hate it multiple threads! You can see that by his post history! Dude is not legit and is just out to cause trouble! Not worth the time...LVL is solid and everyone knows that!
All he does is TROLL and spread hate it multiple threads! You can see that by his post history! Dude is not legit and is just out to cause trouble! Not worth the time...LVL is solid and everyone knows that!
LVL PLEASE PLEASE IGNORE THE HATERS. YOU HAVE DONE ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING JOB WITH THE GAMES AND EVREY TIME YOU GIVE A BREAK DOWN IT MAKES SENCE AND THE GAME PLAYS OUT VERY SIMILAR TO HOW YOU THINK. HATERS ARE HATING BECAUSE THEY ARE LOSING AND YOU DO NOTHING BUT HELP ALL OF US OUT.
I AM NOT SURE IF YOU REMEMBER WHEN I POSTED THAT I DO NOT KNOW OR BET BASEBALL BUT ONLY PLAY YOUR PICKS AND PUT NEEDED MONEY IN THE POCKET. PLEASE THINK OF THAT WHEN YOU READ A BS POST . ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU AND I THINK MIL STILL PULLS OUT THE GAME BUT NO MATTER RESULTS YOU ARE A GEM> THANK YOU ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
LVL PLEASE PLEASE IGNORE THE HATERS. YOU HAVE DONE ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING JOB WITH THE GAMES AND EVREY TIME YOU GIVE A BREAK DOWN IT MAKES SENCE AND THE GAME PLAYS OUT VERY SIMILAR TO HOW YOU THINK. HATERS ARE HATING BECAUSE THEY ARE LOSING AND YOU DO NOTHING BUT HELP ALL OF US OUT.
I AM NOT SURE IF YOU REMEMBER WHEN I POSTED THAT I DO NOT KNOW OR BET BASEBALL BUT ONLY PLAY YOUR PICKS AND PUT NEEDED MONEY IN THE POCKET. PLEASE THINK OF THAT WHEN YOU READ A BS POST . ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU AND I THINK MIL STILL PULLS OUT THE GAME BUT NO MATTER RESULTS YOU ARE A GEM> THANK YOU ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
hahahaha i faded all three of his picks. Chicken Dinner. Thanks LVL
hahahaha i faded all three of his picks. Chicken Dinner. Thanks LVL
i'm opposite on all three plays tonight LVL but you are the man. great capping bro.
i thought you were due to lose! no big deal. get it back tonight
i'm opposite on all three plays tonight LVL but you are the man. great capping bro.
i thought you were due to lose! no big deal. get it back tonight
And you are human you had a bad day but that doesn't compare to those GREAT days you have had the past couple weeks
ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
And you are human you had a bad day but that doesn't compare to those GREAT days you have had the past couple weeks
ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,351
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,993
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,384
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,824
- Sunday 10/04/2026 565
- MLB Playoffs 6,090
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
