LVL...Man I've followed you for sometime and for the most part.."THANKS"...I was in in LV for Kentucky Derby, while looking over B-Ball stats you had a lil piece on Animal Kingdom....Need I say More!! Again Thanks....
LVL...Man I've followed you for sometime and for the most part.."THANKS"...I was in in LV for Kentucky Derby, while looking over B-Ball stats you had a lil piece on Animal Kingdom....Need I say More!! Again Thanks....
LVL...Man I've followed you for sometime and for the most part.."THANKS"...I was in in LV for Kentucky Derby, while looking over B-Ball stats you had a lil piece on Animal Kingdom....Need I say More!! Again Thanks....
Preakness is this Saturday. Taking an exacta box with Animal Kingdom and Astrology.
HaroonTheGreat You could be right, but I look for more offense tonight. But if it's a 7 point game, I lose at 7.5 and a lot of people who had it at 7 "PUSH" on the game's total.
LVL...Man I've followed you for sometime and for the most part.."THANKS"...I was in in LV for Kentucky Derby, while looking over B-Ball stats you had a lil piece on Animal Kingdom....Need I say More!! Again Thanks....
Preakness is this Saturday. Taking an exacta box with Animal Kingdom and Astrology.
HaroonTheGreat You could be right, but I look for more offense tonight. But if it's a 7 point game, I lose at 7.5 and a lot of people who had it at 7 "PUSH" on the game's total.