THE CHASE LOUNGE
Moth I noticed that Memphis is coming home from a 3 game west coast roadie and playing San Antonio. Play the Spurs +2. Interesting line in N.O. and the Timberwolves. They played in Minnesota and both teams scored 215 points with a 184 line. Line is 182 tonite so they adjusted the line lower from last game instead of higher looks like the are looking for over money so we play Under. Last game also Minnesota had Love playing and N.O. had Davis playing as well.
I was happy to hear that you hit so many fairways now just practice that so it becomes comfortable and you wont have to think about it with the elbow. Best of luck tonite everyone.
Moth I noticed that Memphis is coming home from a 3 game west coast roadie and playing San Antonio. Play the Spurs +2. Interesting line in N.O. and the Timberwolves. They played in Minnesota and both teams scored 215 points with a 184 line. Line is 182 tonite so they adjusted the line lower from last game instead of higher looks like the are looking for over money so we play Under. Last game also Minnesota had Love playing and N.O. had Davis playing as well.
I was happy to hear that you hit so many fairways now just practice that so it becomes comfortable and you wont have to think about it with the elbow. Best of luck tonite everyone.
So Billy, based on your SS I would play the following 1st Q's:
TOR (12-7) over CHA (5 -9)
HOU (11-5) over BOS (6-10)
and maybe SAS (10 -11) over MEM (5 -11)
agree?
2 out of 3 winners
So Billy, based on your SS I would play the following 1st Q's:
TOR (12-7) over CHA (5 -9)
HOU (11-5) over BOS (6-10)
and maybe SAS (10 -11) over MEM (5 -11)
agree?
2 out of 3 winners
Moth I noticed that Memphis is coming home from a 3 game west coast roadie and playing San Antonio. Play the Spurs +2. Interesting line in N.O. and the Timberwolves. They played in Minnesota and both teams scored 215 points with a 184 line. Line is 182 tonite so they adjusted the line lower from last game instead of higher looks like the are looking for over money so we play Under. Last game also Minnesota had Love playing and N.O. had Davis playing as well.
Bogey, Ya gotta post earlier, so I can get some tails in...
The under was a bust. MEM was up by 4 with 11 secs, and now OT.
Moth I noticed that Memphis is coming home from a 3 game west coast roadie and playing San Antonio. Play the Spurs +2. Interesting line in N.O. and the Timberwolves. They played in Minnesota and both teams scored 215 points with a 184 line. Line is 182 tonite so they adjusted the line lower from last game instead of higher looks like the are looking for over money so we play Under. Last game also Minnesota had Love playing and N.O. had Davis playing as well.
Bogey, Ya gotta post earlier, so I can get some tails in...
The under was a bust. MEM was up by 4 with 11 secs, and now OT.
Lakers/ Clips So Cal Seasonal Chase 26-13 ATS...
Lakers are so screwed up, I am staying away...until the smoke clears-Clips-play everyone game from now on-you will win over 50% as I've been saying, their bench will win many spreads for them as teams get more tired in the dog days of the season...
NHL local play-fade my Kings for the first 2 weeks of the season-someone should do a Defending Champs ATS in all sports in this area-it's very solid to fade-recent examples NYG vs Cowboys.....
I should have a play on UCLA today...
NFL playoffs I hit both my plays last week-GB and Balto..
Like Houston and Atl so far because I'm looking into the future and the public is looking into the past and that, my friends, is one of my favorite factors in gambling and stock investing...both teams know what's being said and you're getting 3-5 points because of that...value=$
Lakers/ Clips So Cal Seasonal Chase 26-13 ATS...
Lakers are so screwed up, I am staying away...until the smoke clears-Clips-play everyone game from now on-you will win over 50% as I've been saying, their bench will win many spreads for them as teams get more tired in the dog days of the season...
NHL local play-fade my Kings for the first 2 weeks of the season-someone should do a Defending Champs ATS in all sports in this area-it's very solid to fade-recent examples NYG vs Cowboys.....
I should have a play on UCLA today...
NFL playoffs I hit both my plays last week-GB and Balto..
Like Houston and Atl so far because I'm looking into the future and the public is looking into the past and that, my friends, is one of my favorite factors in gambling and stock investing...both teams know what's being said and you're getting 3-5 points because of that...value=$
Bogey, missed the loser and tailed the winner. Your teams haven't finished the games off. You were covering again with just a few minutes left.
Early action ,Let's get these two. Thanks and BOL !
Over of the day pushed and Under of the day lost.
Today: Charlotte and Indiana 186.5, two games at 202.
Bogey, missed the loser and tailed the winner. Your teams haven't finished the games off. You were covering again with just a few minutes left.
Early action ,Let's get these two. Thanks and BOL !
Over of the day pushed and Under of the day lost.
Today: Charlotte and Indiana 186.5, two games at 202.
With Billy's SS, here are a few SIDES to consider. All 1st Q:
LAC 12-9 over ORL 6-9
IND 9-7 over CHA 5-10
ATL 9-7 over WAS 6-9
HOU 11-6 over PHI 7-10
PHO 11-8 over CHI 7-12
With Billy's SS, here are a few SIDES to consider. All 1st Q:
LAC 12-9 over ORL 6-9
IND 9-7 over CHA 5-10
ATL 9-7 over WAS 6-9
HOU 11-6 over PHI 7-10
PHO 11-8 over CHI 7-12
Lakers/ Clips So Cal Seasonal Chase 26-13 ATS...
Lakers are so screwed up, I am staying away...until the smoke clears-Clips-play everyone game from now on-you will win over 50% as I've been saying, their bench will win many spreads for them as teams get more tired in the dog days of the season...
NHL local play-fade my Kings for the first 2 weeks of the season-someone should do a Defending Champs ATS in all sports in this area-it's very solid to fade-recent examples NYG vs Cowboys.....
I should have a play on UCLA today...
NFL playoffs I hit both my plays last week-GB and Balto..
Like Houston and Atl so far because I'm looking into the future and the public is looking into the past and that, my friends, is one of my favorite factors in gambling and stock investing...both teams know what's being said and you're getting 3-5 points because of that...value=$
Fade the champs is one of my favorite plays. I didn't notice NHL until the Bruins came out completely flat the next year. You could have made money fading them every game for the whole first month. Only thing about this year is the Kings have had more time off than the normal Cup champion and may not have the hangover effect. I would say at least a 3 game chase should work. Especially since they will probably be faves, nothing like a ML dog chase winner!
Fade the Superbowl champ ATS for 3 games has not lost to my knowledge. Usually the NBA champ loses first game vs spread but Heat did not so I chased it for 3 and won on game 3.
Lakers/ Clips So Cal Seasonal Chase 26-13 ATS...
Lakers are so screwed up, I am staying away...until the smoke clears-Clips-play everyone game from now on-you will win over 50% as I've been saying, their bench will win many spreads for them as teams get more tired in the dog days of the season...
NHL local play-fade my Kings for the first 2 weeks of the season-someone should do a Defending Champs ATS in all sports in this area-it's very solid to fade-recent examples NYG vs Cowboys.....
I should have a play on UCLA today...
NFL playoffs I hit both my plays last week-GB and Balto..
Like Houston and Atl so far because I'm looking into the future and the public is looking into the past and that, my friends, is one of my favorite factors in gambling and stock investing...both teams know what's being said and you're getting 3-5 points because of that...value=$
Fade the champs is one of my favorite plays. I didn't notice NHL until the Bruins came out completely flat the next year. You could have made money fading them every game for the whole first month. Only thing about this year is the Kings have had more time off than the normal Cup champion and may not have the hangover effect. I would say at least a 3 game chase should work. Especially since they will probably be faves, nothing like a ML dog chase winner!
Fade the Superbowl champ ATS for 3 games has not lost to my knowledge. Usually the NBA champ loses first game vs spread but Heat did not so I chased it for 3 and won on game 3.
The Dallas Mavericks are one of the most undervalued teams in the league right now. That’s because they have gotten off to a slow start due to injuries. However, Dirk Nowitzki has recently returned from a knee injury and he’s basically back to full strength.
After four straight tough losses to the Heat (OT), Hornets (OT), Jazz (by 6) and Clippers (by 6), the Mavs finally got back on track with an overtime victory at Sacramento on Thursday. I believe this team is primed to go on a run now that they are finally healthy.
Memphis is in a huge letdown spot tonight after a 101-98 (OT) win over San Antonio Friday. It will be playing the second of a back-to-back and its 5th game in 7 days. This is a tired team that won’t be able to match the energy level of Dallas, especially after such a big win over the Spurs last night.
The home team has won four straight meetings in this series. The
Mavericks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a S.U. win.
The Dallas Mavericks are one of the most undervalued teams in the league right now. That’s because they have gotten off to a slow start due to injuries. However, Dirk Nowitzki has recently returned from a knee injury and he’s basically back to full strength.
After four straight tough losses to the Heat (OT), Hornets (OT), Jazz (by 6) and Clippers (by 6), the Mavs finally got back on track with an overtime victory at Sacramento on Thursday. I believe this team is primed to go on a run now that they are finally healthy.
Memphis is in a huge letdown spot tonight after a 101-98 (OT) win over San Antonio Friday. It will be playing the second of a back-to-back and its 5th game in 7 days. This is a tired team that won’t be able to match the energy level of Dallas, especially after such a big win over the Spurs last night.
The home team has won four straight meetings in this series. The
Mavericks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a S.U. win.
Great spot for the Pistons here. Not only is Detroit one of the hottest teams in the Association with seven wins in nine games (both losses came in OT), they catch the Jazz at precisely the right time. Utah’s loss in Atlanta last night could snowball. The Jazz led that game throughout, had a 15-point lead late in the third and eventually surrendered the lead with about 90 seconds to go for good. They walked off the court demoralized and with their heads down. Utah now has to travel again to play their third road game in four days and final game of this trip. On Monday, they return home to play the Heat.
The Pistons played in Milwaukee last night and buried them by 16. That was on five days rest so they are certainly going to be the fresher club with more energy. Winning increases energy and right now the Pistons are feeling it. Detroit’s starting five is rock solid and the bench is deep, outscoring opponents by an average of 20.7 points in the last nine games. This is a cheap price to pay for the better team at home in a very favorable spot.
Great spot for the Pistons here. Not only is Detroit one of the hottest teams in the Association with seven wins in nine games (both losses came in OT), they catch the Jazz at precisely the right time. Utah’s loss in Atlanta last night could snowball. The Jazz led that game throughout, had a 15-point lead late in the third and eventually surrendered the lead with about 90 seconds to go for good. They walked off the court demoralized and with their heads down. Utah now has to travel again to play their third road game in four days and final game of this trip. On Monday, they return home to play the Heat.
The Pistons played in Milwaukee last night and buried them by 16. That was on five days rest so they are certainly going to be the fresher club with more energy. Winning increases energy and right now the Pistons are feeling it. Detroit’s starting five is rock solid and the bench is deep, outscoring opponents by an average of 20.7 points in the last nine games. This is a cheap price to pay for the better team at home in a very favorable spot.
Teams that lost last game of reg season, then won next week playoff game (GB, Balt) are 3-28 straight up. I think that is since wild card format, not sure exactly. ATS they are 6-24-1, therefore my teaser
Forgot to include Houston, they lost last game of season and won wild card game last week.
Teams that lost last game of reg season, then won next week playoff game (GB, Balt) are 3-28 straight up. I think that is since wild card format, not sure exactly. ATS they are 6-24-1, therefore my teaser
Forgot to include Houston, they lost last game of season and won wild card game last week.
Thanks for the info Angle and for keeping this thread alive . I am on the Pacers under as the low total of the day .
I am a Broncos/Manning fan and also of Rodgers and the Pack . GL !
Thanks for the info Angle and for keeping this thread alive . I am on the Pacers under as the low total of the day .
I am a Broncos/Manning fan and also of Rodgers and the Pack . GL !
Heard this on Mike & Mike show fri and I guess this has happened 11 times.......when 2 teams that played each other during regular season and the game ended up being lopsided and these teams meet again in the playoffs the team getting revenge has won 7 of the 11 straight up.
Dec 10 NE 42 HOU 14
Dec 16 DEN 34 BALT 17
If I remember correctly I think it has something to do with playing against each other towards the end of the season...so it is fresh in the memory of the teams being routed.
Heard this on Mike & Mike show fri and I guess this has happened 11 times.......when 2 teams that played each other during regular season and the game ended up being lopsided and these teams meet again in the playoffs the team getting revenge has won 7 of the 11 straight up.
Dec 10 NE 42 HOU 14
Dec 16 DEN 34 BALT 17
If I remember correctly I think it has something to do with playing against each other towards the end of the season...so it is fresh in the memory of the teams being routed.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 207
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,993
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
- Cleveland Bettors 2,569
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,943
- Happening just recently . . . 36,843
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
