Some possible 1st Q games
MIN 15-1 over DAL 7-9
OKC 9-6 over PHO 8-11
CLEV 15-6 over SSAC 7-12
Took a break to recuperate, came back today and tried some plays. These were the ones, I did a chase with these 3.
Back to the gutter I go.
Some possible 1st Q games
MIN 15-1 over DAL 7-9
OKC 9-6 over PHO 8-11
CLEV 15-6 over SSAC 7-12
Some possible 1st Q games
MIN 15-1 over DAL 7-9
OKC 9-6 over PHO 8-11
CLEV 15-6 over SSAC 7-12
Aw. no offense. I played them larger than usual. So it really did suck. Even if just one came in. But all 3 losers. I'm cutting back on those plays if at all.
The Under of the day hit and so did the Over of the day.
There were 3 plays for the roadie fade. OKC
, Miami (which I think was a beatdown winner or ot winner, so could have dropped that one
and Washington (thanks to Bogey) ![]()
Aw. no offense. I played them larger than usual. So it really did suck. Even if just one came in. But all 3 losers. I'm cutting back on those plays if at all.
The Under of the day hit and so did the Over of the day.
There were 3 plays for the roadie fade. OKC
, Miami (which I think was a beatdown winner or ot winner, so could have dropped that one
and Washington (thanks to Bogey) ![]()
Angle
little confused. I played the Under on Indy, and the over on LAL sunday. Your thread said LAL over was a winner, I know the side won but the total was around 209 the final was 113-93.
Angle
little confused. I played the Under on Indy, and the over on LAL sunday. Your thread said LAL over was a winner, I know the side won but the total was around 209 the final was 113-93.
