I'm going to start a new thread later tonight. That's a good idea.
THE CHASE LOUNGE
I'm going to start a new thread later tonight. That's a good idea.
I'm going to start a new thread later tonight. That's a good idea.
Angle, thanks, I'll tail ya.
Utah comes home from playing Detroit on 01/12/13, playing Miami. The play is Miami -2.5. I hate betting with Miami and against Utah at home. So small bet for me.
Phoenix comes home from Chicago on 01/12/13. Now playing OKC -5.
These games tend to go UNDER as well.
BOL all!
Angle, thanks, I'll tail ya.
Utah comes home from playing Detroit on 01/12/13, playing Miami. The play is Miami -2.5. I hate betting with Miami and against Utah at home. So small bet for me.
Phoenix comes home from Chicago on 01/12/13. Now playing OKC -5.
These games tend to go UNDER as well.
BOL all!
ATL/CHI and LAC/MEM are hovering around 184.
I have to bet now so I got Cle over 205, ATL under 184 and LAC under 184. I'm going for both on the unders
Angle out, back later to start new thread tonight.
ATL/CHI and LAC/MEM are hovering around 184.
I have to bet now so I got Cle over 205, ATL under 184 and LAC under 184. I'm going for both on the unders
Angle out, back later to start new thread tonight.
Of course, there could be more days between games, etc to keep them on the road longer even with a shorter number of games.
Angle out. GL tonight everyone and thanks to ALL for keep up the spreadsheets!
That Minny 1Q is an awesome record!
Of course, there could be more days between games, etc to keep them on the road longer even with a shorter number of games.
Angle out. GL tonight everyone and thanks to ALL for keep up the spreadsheets!
That Minny 1Q is an awesome record!
Moth, one question before I go. I noticed you are tracking at least a 3 game road trip with Utah and Phx. Have you noticed any difference between 3 as compared with 4 or even 5? I would think the longer the trip the better the result for us.
Of course, there could be more days between games, etc to keep them on the road longer even with a shorter number of games.
Nope, it was a big enough pain to do 3 games.
Moth, one question before I go. I noticed you are tracking at least a 3 game road trip with Utah and Phx. Have you noticed any difference between 3 as compared with 4 or even 5? I would think the longer the trip the better the result for us.
Of course, there could be more days between games, etc to keep them on the road longer even with a shorter number of games.
Nope, it was a big enough pain to do 3 games.
Angle
little confused. I played the Under on Indy, and the over on LAL sunday. Your thread said LAL over was a winner, I know the side won but the total was around 209 the final was 113-93.
Angle
little confused. I played the Under on Indy, and the over on LAL sunday. Your thread said LAL over was a winner, I know the side won but the total was around 209 the final was 113-93.
Glad I was able to drop in for a minute to the best thread on covers! You the man Angle for keeping this thing rolling! Along with everyone else who contributes on a daily basis. I've been busy as dog poo all weekend and haven't been able to pay attention to the sports betting world.. Looking at yesterdays card though I believe there were some winners on the board. Today's games that jump out at me for potential HT plays are
ORL @ WAS
CHA @ BOS
OKC @ PHO
MIA @ UTA
I'd keep an eye on these games.. I will not be able to look at games 2nite though. Hopefully I can get some time tomorrow night. BOL fellas!
Glad I was able to drop in for a minute to the best thread on covers! You the man Angle for keeping this thing rolling! Along with everyone else who contributes on a daily basis. I've been busy as dog poo all weekend and haven't been able to pay attention to the sports betting world.. Looking at yesterdays card though I believe there were some winners on the board. Today's games that jump out at me for potential HT plays are
ORL @ WAS
CHA @ BOS
OKC @ PHO
MIA @ UTA
I'd keep an eye on these games.. I will not be able to look at games 2nite though. Hopefully I can get some time tomorrow night. BOL fellas!
Clev/sac O205
Memp/lac U181 (scary #....)
CHASE PLAY: atl +5......GL EVERYONE and as always thanks to everyone who contributes....
Clev/sac O205
Memp/lac U181 (scary #....)
CHASE PLAY: atl +5......GL EVERYONE and as always thanks to everyone who contributes....
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 207
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,993
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
- Cleveland Bettors 2,569
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,943
- Happening just recently . . . 36,843
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
