THE CHASE LOUNGE
Im going to tail Atl -3. Seems like a wrong number with Atl playing so well at home but what the heck. Playing Ohio St -1 bought a half point against Michigan and also playing the Over 137. Like Iowa at 5.30 it was N.W. -1- but they took the line down. Lets go Falcons and Buckeyes and Over. Best of luck on everyones plays today.
Im going to tail Atl -3. Seems like a wrong number with Atl playing so well at home but what the heck. Playing Ohio St -1 bought a half point against Michigan and also playing the Over 137. Like Iowa at 5.30 it was N.W. -1- but they took the line down. Lets go Falcons and Buckeyes and Over. Best of luck on everyones plays today.
Lakers -7 GM1 of 3
2% or 2 unit profit play, updated record 40-5 with 10 in a row
Line opened around 8. If it drops to -6.5 I would buy down to 6 in order to get off the half point. Line of -7 is official.
Lakers -7 GM1 of 3
2% or 2 unit profit play, updated record 40-5 with 10 in a row
Line opened around 8. If it drops to -6.5 I would buy down to 6 in order to get off the half point. Line of -7 is official.
Moth did you play golf today and if so how did it go? I know you played yesterday how did that go and you still hitting the fairways?
Looks like the Iowa game has no line right now so I am playing Mich St. - 18 and Over 118. Moth you like any NBA games?
Moth did you play golf today and if so how did it go? I know you played yesterday how did that go and you still hitting the fairways?
Looks like the Iowa game has no line right now so I am playing Mich St. - 18 and Over 118. Moth you like any NBA games?
2H TOTALS have been making me some decent coin over the past couple of weeks.
Hi2ak, how has this been working for ya lately? It's so hard for me to time the 2nd half bets.
Qbun, GL on you overs. I couldn't pull the trigger on LAL...
And we always talk about the Under of the day but you deserve the credit for Over of the day. Hope they all come in for everyone! ![]()
2H TOTALS have been making me some decent coin over the past couple of weeks.
Hi2ak, how has this been working for ya lately? It's so hard for me to time the 2nd half bets.
Qbun, GL on you overs. I couldn't pull the trigger on LAL...
And we always talk about the Under of the day but you deserve the credit for Over of the day. Hope they all come in for everyone! ![]()
Lets stay in the fight boys...2-0 yesterday on d OVER/UNDER experiment..onto today:
Ind U180
LAL O212....GL
Ind under is skaky at best.
I got Lakers over 210. I see covers shows 209.5
Lets stay in the fight boys...2-0 yesterday on d OVER/UNDER experiment..onto today:
Ind U180
LAL O212....GL
Ind under is skaky at best.
I got Lakers over 210. I see covers shows 209.5
LOCKED AND LOADED W/ THE CHASE PLAY OF THE DAY:
Los LAKERS-7...GL
Thank you again ANGLE and everyone else who contributes to this thread....
Let's get it wit los Lakers!
If they lose tonight, be sure to check in for update before betting 2nd game (just in case this could be a fade Cle chase instead. I never know on first game but will on second although with Lakers recent problems I am almost positive we are chasing them to win and break their rough skid)
LOCKED AND LOADED W/ THE CHASE PLAY OF THE DAY:
Los LAKERS-7...GL
Thank you again ANGLE and everyone else who contributes to this thread....
Let's get it wit los Lakers!
If they lose tonight, be sure to check in for update before betting 2nd game (just in case this could be a fade Cle chase instead. I never know on first game but will on second although with Lakers recent problems I am almost positive we are chasing them to win and break their rough skid)
SA/Minn over 99.5 2nd half
projected dog and over at halftime
SA/Minn over 99.5 2nd half
projected dog and over at halftime
Moth, good thing you missed SA over 2nd half.
Over of the day won with Lakers over 209.5. Denver closed at 209 and won as well I only played Lakers over since it was higher all day long.
Moth, good thing you missed SA over 2nd half.
Over of the day won with Lakers over 209.5. Denver closed at 209 and won as well I only played Lakers over since it was higher all day long.
LOCKED AND LOADED W/ THE CHASE PLAY OF THE DAY:
Los LAKERS-7...GL
Thank you again ANGLE and everyone else who contributes to this thread....
Nice job on the over of the day with Lakers. Glad the Lakers also won for in in a blowout. Line closed at -9.
LOCKED AND LOADED W/ THE CHASE PLAY OF THE DAY:
Los LAKERS-7...GL
Thank you again ANGLE and everyone else who contributes to this thread....
Nice job on the over of the day with Lakers. Glad the Lakers also won for in in a blowout. Line closed at -9.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 207
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,993
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
- Cleveland Bettors 2,569
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,943
- Happening just recently . . . 36,843
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
