Money Ball 7-27-2015
Key this is off topic...but any thoughts on that Cleveland line. I'm not betting it, but as a degenerate it fascinates me. Thanks for any insights
Key this is off topic...but any thoughts on that Cleveland line. I'm not betting it, but as a degenerate it fascinates me. Thanks for any insights
Not that this means anything in tonight game Giants batters lifetime vs Lohse. Brewers batters have ever faced Heston.
Belt 0-3 .000
Blanco 0-5 .000
Crawford 3-9 .333
Maxwell 0-5 .000
Panik 0-5 .000
Pence 7-22 .318
Posey 0-3 .000
Duffy 1-3 .333
Pagan 4-13 .308
This is the biggest mis-match on the board tonight and the casino loves a big mis-match and will book all your action on the nice price of -160. Good Luck
Not that this means anything in tonight game Giants batters lifetime vs Lohse. Brewers batters have ever faced Heston.
Belt 0-3 .000
Blanco 0-5 .000
Crawford 3-9 .333
Maxwell 0-5 .000
Panik 0-5 .000
Pence 7-22 .318
Posey 0-3 .000
Duffy 1-3 .333
Pagan 4-13 .308
This is the biggest mis-match on the board tonight and the casino loves a big mis-match and will book all your action on the nice price of -160. Good Luck
key , long time reader not much of a poster , but thanks for all you do, by chance do you live in the vegas area , will be there in oct and love to buy you some drinks as you have made me money overall. thanks from texas
key , long time reader not much of a poster , but thanks for all you do, by chance do you live in the vegas area , will be there in oct and love to buy you some drinks as you have made me money overall. thanks from texas
Why don't we get a group here and plan a few days in Las Vegas.
What do you suggest?
Minimum age 60? Maybe 55 if mature
Must bring wife? (Send them to the mall or bingo?)
Photos posted on Covers? (No one in a passed out state)
I see possibilities here.
![]()
Why don't we get a group here and plan a few days in Las Vegas.
What do you suggest?
Minimum age 60? Maybe 55 if mature
Must bring wife? (Send them to the mall or bingo?)
Photos posted on Covers? (No one in a passed out state)
I see possibilities here.
![]()
Key, don't worry about the haters. Just wanted to let you know that Brandon Lee , Mark Lawrence , and Bill Blues are also on the Giants. If those names mean anything to you. Those guys are .... selling their picks. If you know what I mean.
Please don’t take offense but when it comes to baseball I don’t care what anyone else thinks, pro, amateur, tout, degenerate or casual player. No disrespect because at one time or another I will agree or disagree with almost every one of them. Not because of anything we share in common, it’s just the likelihood that over thousands of games almost everyone will agree with almost anyone at some given time. My work is the product of my time, my energy, my programs, my formulas and my opinions and no other source matters.
![]()
Key, don't worry about the haters. Just wanted to let you know that Brandon Lee , Mark Lawrence , and Bill Blues are also on the Giants. If those names mean anything to you. Those guys are .... selling their picks. If you know what I mean.
Please don’t take offense but when it comes to baseball I don’t care what anyone else thinks, pro, amateur, tout, degenerate or casual player. No disrespect because at one time or another I will agree or disagree with almost every one of them. Not because of anything we share in common, it’s just the likelihood that over thousands of games almost everyone will agree with almost anyone at some given time. My work is the product of my time, my energy, my programs, my formulas and my opinions and no other source matters.
![]()
What do you suggest?
Minimum age 60? Maybe 55 if mature
Must bring wife? (Send them to the mall or bingo?)
Photos posted on Covers? (No one in a passed out state)
I see possibilities here.
![]()
What do you suggest?
Minimum age 60? Maybe 55 if mature
Must bring wife? (Send them to the mall or bingo?)
Photos posted on Covers? (No one in a passed out state)
I see possibilities here.
![]()
Please don’t take offense but when it comes to baseball I don’t care what anyone else thinks, pro, amateur, tout, degenerate or casual player. No disrespect because at one time or another I will agree or disagree with almost every one of them. Not because of anything we share in common, it’s just the likelihood that over thousands of games almost everyone will agree with almost anyone at some given time. My work is the product of my time, my energy, my programs, my formulas and my opinions and no other source matters.
![]()
Please don’t take offense but when it comes to baseball I don’t care what anyone else thinks, pro, amateur, tout, degenerate or casual player. No disrespect because at one time or another I will agree or disagree with almost every one of them. Not because of anything we share in common, it’s just the likelihood that over thousands of games almost everyone will agree with almost anyone at some given time. My work is the product of my time, my energy, my programs, my formulas and my opinions and no other source matters.
![]()
Why don't we get a group here and plan a few days in Las Vegas.
Why don't we get a group here and plan a few days in Las Vegas.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,815
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,201
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,837
- PART DEUX 293
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,301
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,470
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,734
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,580
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
