Here is the most recent. Everybody checking for picks on their Blackberry - PM me for payment options
![]()
payment options for what?
getting his picks sent to blackberry?
how much?
can you accept my request and PM me please
Here is the most recent. Everybody checking for picks on their Blackberry - PM me for payment options
![]()
Here is the most recent. Everybody checking for picks on their Blackberry - PM me for payment options
![]()
No, I wouldn't do that. I would just play the Dodgers with him, then I play the Giants somewhere else. + on both sides!![]()
No, I wouldn't do that. I would just play the Dodgers with him, then I play the Giants somewhere else. + on both sides!![]()
No, I wouldn't do that. I would just play the Dodgers with him, then I play the Giants somewhere else. + on both sides!![]()
No, I wouldn't do that. I would just play the Dodgers with him, then I play the Giants somewhere else. + on both sides!![]()
I realize that, I just wouldn't want to let an amateur bookie go so easy. Afer all, they are hard to come by.![]()
I realize that, I just wouldn't want to let an amateur bookie go so easy. Afer all, they are hard to come by.![]()
I realize that, I just wouldn't want to let an amateur bookie go so easy. Afer all, they are hard to come by.![]()
I realize that, I just wouldn't want to let an amateur bookie go so easy. Afer all, they are hard to come by.![]()
![]()
![]()
I just like to pop into your thread form time to time to see stuff like this. Have no idea what you played, but it sounds like you're having another good night. ![]()
![]()
![]()
I just like to pop into your thread form time to time to see stuff like this. Have no idea what you played, but it sounds like you're having another good night. ![]()
