Posted:
#26
Mondays Plays
Posted:
#28
2100 views by 8:30 .... WOW !!!
bol
aj
"you teach best, that which you need to learn most"
Some Philosopher
2100 views by 8:30 .... WOW !!!
bol
aj
"you teach best, that which you need to learn most"
Some Philosopher
Posted:
#36
Quote Originally Posted by yonelles:
hey aj, i live in sf and they're saying Zito is "back". do u think so or was last game just a fluke?
He's back because he had one good game against a shitty offense? No, I dont think he's back. What about his 1st two starts to the year where he gave up 10 runs in 9 innings? What about his last 2 years? I really hope they arent saying he's back due to one good start against a shitty offense with an under ump behind the plate. Even with that good start he still has a 5.63 era and 1.44 whip.
Quote Originally Posted by yonelles:
hey aj, i live in sf and they're saying Zito is "back". do u think so or was last game just a fluke?
He's back because he had one good game against a shitty offense? No, I dont think he's back. What about his 1st two starts to the year where he gave up 10 runs in 9 innings? What about his last 2 years? I really hope they arent saying he's back due to one good start against a shitty offense with an under ump behind the plate. Even with that good start he still has a 5.63 era and 1.44 whip.
Posted:
#37
Quote Originally Posted by hammertime360:
thanks for the cubs play on sunday..
at first glance i see the red sox getting almost even money..wakefield has been good this year too...and the indians
what do you think about riding this hot streak? i thik im on...all aboard!!!
I was looking at possiblty the Bosox over the TT instead.
Quote Originally Posted by hammertime360:
thanks for the cubs play on sunday..
at first glance i see the red sox getting almost even money..wakefield has been good this year too...and the indians
what do you think about riding this hot streak? i thik im on...all aboard!!!
I was looking at possiblty the Bosox over the TT instead.
Posted:
#38
AJ, I assume your TB play is a fade on Baker right? He was a good pitcher last year. Do you think he can turn it around. He got lit up last outing but lots of good pitchers get lit up by the BoSox.
AJ, I assume your TB play is a fade on Baker right? He was a good pitcher last year. Do you think he can turn it around. He got lit up last outing but lots of good pitchers get lit up by the BoSox.
Posted:
#40
Quote Originally Posted by robman:
AJ, I assume your TB play is a fade on Baker right? He was a good pitcher last year. Do you think he can turn it around. He got lit up last outing but lots of good pitchers get lit up by the BoSox.
AJ, I assume your TB play is a fade on Baker right? He was a good pitcher last year. Do you think he can turn it around. He got lit up last outing but lots of good pitchers get lit up by the BoSox.
Baker has been getting lit up for a while now.
at bos ~ 4ip ~ 6er ~ 3hr's
vs tor ~ 4ip ~ 6er ~ 4hr's
spring training...
23.2ip ~ 18er ~ 9hr's
Yes, this is stictly a Baker fade. I'm sure he will turn out around eventually but until he stops throwing batting practice I will be against him.
Quote Originally Posted by robman:
AJ, I assume your TB play is a fade on Baker right? He was a good pitcher last year. Do you think he can turn it around. He got lit up last outing but lots of good pitchers get lit up by the BoSox.
AJ, I assume your TB play is a fade on Baker right? He was a good pitcher last year. Do you think he can turn it around. He got lit up last outing but lots of good pitchers get lit up by the BoSox.
Baker has been getting lit up for a while now.
at bos ~ 4ip ~ 6er ~ 3hr's
vs tor ~ 4ip ~ 6er ~ 4hr's
spring training...
23.2ip ~ 18er ~ 9hr's
Yes, this is stictly a Baker fade. I'm sure he will turn out around eventually but until he stops throwing batting practice I will be against him.
Posted:
#45
AJ
Be careful with nay lay of Boston today. They put everything into a yankees series and sometimes its easy to take the next day off and Lee is improving from Spring. I think this is 4-3 game either way.
Be careful with nay lay of Boston today. They put everything into a yankees series and sometimes its easy to take the next day off and Lee is improving from Spring. I think this is 4-3 game either way.
AJ
Be careful with nay lay of Boston today. They put everything into a yankees series and sometimes its easy to take the next day off and Lee is improving from Spring. I think this is 4-3 game either way.
Be careful with nay lay of Boston today. They put everything into a yankees series and sometimes its easy to take the next day off and Lee is improving from Spring. I think this is 4-3 game either way.
Posted:
#47
Quote Originally Posted by AJPierzynski:
YTD:
1 unit Plays: 163-158 +2.56 units
2 unit Plays: 132-67 +113.22 units
Total: 295-225 +115.78 units
Tampa Bay Rays +110 (2 units)
Houston Astors +112 (1 unit)
Los Angeles Dodgers -128 (2 units)
YTD:
1 unit Plays: 163-158 +2.56 units
2 unit Plays: 132-67 +113.22 units
Total: 295-225 +115.78 units
Tampa Bay Rays +110 (2 units)
Houston Astors +112 (1 unit)
Los Angeles Dodgers -128 (2 units)
Quote Originally Posted by AJPierzynski:
YTD:
1 unit Plays: 163-158 +2.56 units
2 unit Plays: 132-67 +113.22 units
Total: 295-225 +115.78 units
Tampa Bay Rays +110 (2 units)
Houston Astors +112 (1 unit)
Los Angeles Dodgers -128 (2 units)
YTD:
1 unit Plays: 163-158 +2.56 units
2 unit Plays: 132-67 +113.22 units
Total: 295-225 +115.78 units
Tampa Bay Rays +110 (2 units)
Houston Astors +112 (1 unit)
Los Angeles Dodgers -128 (2 units)
Posted:
#49
Aj, Noticed Game Hunter was on Bost/clev Under Cubs,SF,DET,NATS and TB do you concur with any of those other than TB. I know he leans dogs a little more than yourself just curious what your read was on those plays. BOL today
Aj, Noticed Game Hunter was on Bost/clev Under Cubs,SF,DET,NATS and TB do you concur with any of those other than TB. I know he leans dogs a little more than yourself just curious what your read was on those plays. BOL today
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,703
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,391
- PART DEUX 253
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,520
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,511
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,839
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,697
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
